reading

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

pjyoti

reading

Post by pjyoti » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:00 am

deleted
Last edited by pjyoti on Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

pjyoti

Post by pjyoti » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:38 am

del
Last edited by pjyoti on Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:17 pm

Dear friend,

your dependency on this particular reading concerns me.

Let me ask you a question:

If a reading said, Yes, he is interested in you and wants to take it further ---(not that  Yes or No readings are reliable) would you still sit and wait for him having seen that kind of behaviour from him?

For a life-changing situation you are asking a Yes or No question which, in my opinion, Tarot is not good in answering, an no other person or modality can do that in my humble opinion.
Earlier he was too eager and keen to make our relation official. However, since last 2 months he seems to have cooled off. He hardly keeps in touch nor does he meet me. His excuse is that he is busy at work due to his recent promotion and additional responsibilities.
What do YOU make of this behaviour? Is this the behaviour who once wanted to make your union official?
Have you asked him or confronted him as to why he has cooled off? If yes, what was his answer?

If you have not done so yet, I suggest you do it in person, phone call or in writing.
If you get non committal answers or no answers..... then you got your answer.

As difficult as this is for you, I feel that you should ask that question to him first and then choose your path accordingly. That will be the reading you seek.

I am sorry, sometimes readings are not what we need.

Please do let us know what happens next.

All the best and blessings to you.

pjyoti

Post by pjyoti » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:18 am

Thanks Cedars.
Last edited by pjyoti on Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:26 am

Don't feel bad for calling him a ''liar''. He was a liar and you should not beat yourself about it. He will use that - not because he was hurt - but pretending to have been hurt and will not communicate with you. Almost as though you were the one who caused the rift between you two.

So, what do you do? Do you go back and apologise to him for calling him a ''liar''? That is your choice.

He has been the one neglecting you and I know when asked again, he will play the " I got promoted and you should be understanding of my new responsibilities" game.  So, he will make you feel bad once again.

If he did love you, he would want to share the stresses and pressures of his new job with you.

You have given him a few chances and he has not played his part.

So, what do you do?
What do you want to do?

pjyoti

Post by pjyoti » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:15 am

Thanks Cedars.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”