Love reading request

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Queenj1737

Love reading request

Post by Queenj1737 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:21 pm

Would someone be willing to do a love reading for me?

MsNeptune

Post by MsNeptune » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:35 pm

Sure! Although, I do need you to ask a more specific question in order to place the answer from the cards into proper context for you.

Queenj1737

Post by Queenj1737 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:22 pm

MsNeptune wrote:Sure! Although, I do need you to ask a more specific question in order to place the answer from the cards into proper context for you.
I'm just pretty much wondering what's in store for me in my love life within the next year.

bettyboop19

Reading, please

Post by bettyboop19 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:40 pm

Is their anything I can do to reconcile with my ex boyfriend
Thank you

Moderator: I will not delete this request but please start a new one in a new thread under Tarot Reading heading.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:22 am

Hello bettyboop
This thread was started by Queenj1737 and it looks like you have hijacked it by mistake?
Each thread is for one topic/reading/thought etc.... if you would like a reading, then you should start a new Thread and not request it in already-existing thread.

bettyboop19

love reading request

Post by bettyboop19 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:36 pm

Ceders,
I'm sorry, its been awhile.. thank you

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:59 am

All the best bettyboop19 :)

Queenj1737

Post by Queenj1737 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:50 pm

cedars wrote:All the best bettyboop19 :)
If MsNeptune is not available to do the reading, would you consider doing it instead?

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:53 pm

Hello Queenj1737

I dont know whether MsNeptune is unavailable or not... Perhaps she is already working on it..??

Queenj1737

Post by Queenj1737 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:19 pm

cedars wrote:Hello Queenj1737

I dont know whether MsNeptune is unavailable or not... Perhaps she is already working on it..??
Perhaps. Was just asking in case she cannot do it. I'm still waiting patiently on her. Hope I didn't step on anyone's toes

MsNeptune

Post by MsNeptune » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:42 am

My sincerest apologies for the delay in providing your requested reading. Things tend to move a bit slowly around here at times so I typically check in for reading requests rather infrequently. I will most certainly work on that. Either way, here is your relationship reading. I hope you find it insightful and helpful.

For reference, I am using Crowley's Thoth Tarot deck for your reading.

1- Current state of affairs regarding relationships.

The Priestess- The priestess card in this position indicates that there is currently a need for you to go it alone. Many times solitude can feel uncomfortable to us because we would rather not look within ourselves for fear of what we might find, but this is a time of introspection and self discovery for you. Your current lack of a relationship is purposeful and necessary as it has prompted you to bond more deeply with yourself, and the more of a capacity for self love we have the more love we will be able to give to others. There is great wisdom in solitude and these gifts should not be hastily rebuked in favor of relationship. Your relationship with yourself is the most important one to cultivate because at the end of it all we ever have is ourselves.

2- Chances of reconciling with your former love interest.

The Hermit (reversed)- Another card denoting introspection and detachment. In a reversed position the Hermit card warns against jumping back into a relationship where resentments regarding separation may prevail. There is a need for either you or your ex love interest to break the cycle of codependence and stand on your own for a while. Attempting to escape into relationships simply compounds the issues being evaded.

3- Obstacles which need to be overcome in order to obtain relationship success.

Prince of Swords (reversed) - Prince of Swords reversed encapsulates darker impulsive mental energies which can be powerful and overwhelming. Perhaps there are issues with jealousy, paranoia, or combativeness. Finding mental peace is absolutely paramount, for no matter how good a relationship you may find you will be unable to savor and enjoy it if you're bogged down with mental worries. You owe it to yourself to pursue balance. Only then will relationship fulfillment be truly possible.

4- Likely outcome within a years time if issues mentioned in #3 are improved upon.

7 of Wands (reversed)- The challenges you currently face are meant to fortify you and your capacity to persevere. As such these obstacles are blessings in disguise because with an increased ability to persevere comes increased abundance in all areas of life. Even though the going may be tough for the time being, it is important to keep in mind what it is that you are striving for and the fact that it is worth fighting for. We each have incredible powers of self determination but we have to be willing to endure the inevitable challenges which come up after we set the agenda.

Queenj1737

Post by Queenj1737 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:17 pm

MsNeptune wrote:My sincerest apologies for the delay in providing your requested reading. Things tend to move a bit slowly around here at times so I typically check in for reading requests rather infrequently. I will most certainly work on that. Either way, here is your relationship reading. I hope you find it insightful and helpful.

For reference, I am using Crowley's Thoth Tarot deck for your reading.

1- Current state of affairs regarding relationships.

The Priestess- The priestess card in this position indicates that there is currently a need for you to go it alone. Many times solitude can feel uncomfortable to us because we would rather not look within ourselves for fear of what we might find, but this is a time of introspection and self discovery for you. Your current lack of a relationship is purposeful and necessary as it has prompted you to bond more deeply with yourself, and the more of a capacity for self love we have the more love we will be able to give to others. There is great wisdom in solitude and these gifts should not be hastily rebuked in favor of relationship. Your relationship with yourself is the most important one to cultivate because at the end of it all we ever have is ourselves.

2- Chances of reconciling with your former love interest.

The Hermit (reversed)- Another card denoting introspection and detachment. In a reversed position the Hermit card warns against jumping back into a relationship where resentments regarding separation may prevail. There is a need for either you or your ex love interest to break the cycle of codependence and stand on your own for a while. Attempting to escape into relationships simply compounds the issues being evaded.

3- Obstacles which need to be overcome in order to obtain relationship success.

Prince of Swords (reversed) - Prince of Swords reversed encapsulates darker impulsive mental energies which can be powerful and overwhelming. Perhaps there are issues with jealousy, paranoia, or combativeness. Finding mental peace is absolutely paramount, for no matter how good a relationship you may find you will be unable to savor and enjoy it if you're bogged down with mental worries. You owe it to yourself to pursue balance. Only then will relationship fulfillment be truly possible.

4- Likely outcome within a years time if issues mentioned in #3 are improved upon.

7 of Wands (reversed)- The challenges you currently face are meant to fortify you and your capacity to persevere. As such these obstacles are blessings in disguise because with an increased ability to persevere comes increased abundance in all areas of life. Even though the going may be tough for the time being, it is important to keep in mind what it is that you are striving for and the fact that it is worth fighting for. We each have incredible powers of self determination but we have to be willing to endure the inevitable challenges which come up after we set the agenda.
Oh wow. This is kind of going along with what my gut has been telling me, but I was hoping my instinct was off lol. I've been single for so long, that I think I'm ready for a relationship now but I just have the feeling that it's not going to happen anytime soon. Awww ratsnacks lol. Thanks for the reading. I guess I need to focus on my gut feeling and work on me.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”