The hermit, the hero phantom and the fool ????? help

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

calibercutie29

The hermit, the hero phantom and the fool ????? help

Post by calibercutie29 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:29 am

Hi.  I asked what my boyfriend is thinking about our relationship and I pulled the hermit the heirophant and the fool and I don't understand what this combo is saying? Please help. Using rider waite thanks

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:32 pm

Hello Calibercutie

May I ask you what prompted you to ask this question in the first place?

Was it just curiosity?
What is just a fun-game thing to see what comes up?
Or, did you have some pressing reasons to find out what he thought about you?

The reason I ask these questions are 1) we don’t always get the right answer(s) or those that we want to hear when asked about someone else’s thoughts  - invasion of their space. 2) Fun-game things are best left out of the divinatory realm. 3) if you are concerned about some underlying motives as to what he thinks about you, there are a dozen or so questions that come to my mind….. how long have you known him? Why do you ask this question? Are there signs of disinterest from his side that you wish to know where he stands? Do you feel insecure….. bla bla bla…..??

The point I am making is the following: ask ten tarot readers and they will each give you a different interpretation to the three cards that you picked. Which one are you going to take as the true, valid and authentic answer?

Here I pose a question to you:  assuming you know something about the tarot cards,  and especially in this case the Major Arcana, what do you think these cards mean to you?

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”