Reading request for Cedars

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Sunny800

Reading request for Cedars

Post by Sunny800 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:31 pm

Cedars

Great work on here. I love your style.

I was wondering if you could give me a general reading for the next few months of my life, and of course phrase the question as you best feel comfortable with.

Thank you so much

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:53 pm

I regret I have not given you a reading so far...
I am currently travelling and am not in the right frame of mind to give readings.

If anyone else is inclined to give you a reading, plesae let them feel free to do so. I will, however, attempt to give you a reading once I am back home next week or the week after.

My apologies..

Sunny800

Apologies

Post by Sunny800 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:07 am

Hi Cedars

Apologies if you felt pressured wasn't my intention. Please don't worry if it is too much to ask.  Take care

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:00 pm

It was no pressure at all Sunny; I was just apologising for my lack of response to you.

Sunny800

thanks

Post by Sunny800 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:04 am

noted ...

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:26 am

Hello Sunny

I am working on your Tarot reading....
Will post it sometime today.

Sorry for the delay.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:53 am

Hello Sunny,

First of all my apologies for this late response. I was away in Canada visiting family and upon my return my jet lag seemed to take longer than usual.

Moreover, thank you for your kind words about my ‘work’ here and I hope this reading will resonate with your current situation and, indeed, your question.

I am using the Rider Waite deck

Where you are now?
Nine of Swords:  A lady sitting in bed, presumably being woken up in distress, her hands covering her face in anguish and nine swords hanging above her. This is almost the end of the journey to a situation which is distressing you, keeping you awake at night and disturbing your peace. Number 10 in tarot is the completion of a cycle and with this number 9 of Swords, we see the situation approaching a crescendo and a promise of what comes down goes up eventually. Therefore, whatever it is that is worrying you, may soon be over.

Current energies around you which you may or may not be aware of. These could be the building blocks for the near future to come.
Death & Four of Swords.
The Death card, I hasten to add, is not meant to be the death of the physical body. There are things that need changing around you in order for a new chapter to begin. This change, that is needed and is quite imminent, could be due to the situation described above with the Nine of Swords. And in order to alleviate your above situation, a change is needed for the new path to be opened in front of you.
The change that is expected to come about, you may feel the need to lie low and take some time out, as it is indicated in the Four of Swords where we see a man lying flat on his back, his hands in the prayer position and just giving himself a good respite from the troubles or from life itself until he feels it is the right time to go out and about. This is a metaphorical way of going into ‘hibernation’ but the general feeling I am getting that there will be a time that you would need to ‘take things easy’ and take some time out. Whatever the troubles of the Nine of Swords and the forthcoming change, you may want to give yourself a ‘me’ time and do some soul searching.

Energies around you – may be aware or not – for the long term future (six months and sometimes longer)
Temperance and The Star.
These two cards brought a huge smile on my face considering the period (present and immediate future) is depicted above. These are two beautiful and positive cards of the Major Arcana which indicate – Temperance – healing, equilibrium to the mind and body as the archangel standing one foot in water and one on soil pouring (mixing) water from one goblet into the other. This is all about finding a healthy balance to troubles and tribulations and embracing the healing of the soul and, indeed the body.
The Star, in the same way, is the looking forward and the future with hope.  In this card too the symbolism of water and earth are depicted as a lady takes water from a spring and pour on to the soil to bring new life as we see seedlings of vegetation coming into life.

These two positive cards paint a very good picture for the long term future to come when the mind, the soul and the body will go through a healing process and in that all will feel at par in good balance with each other. With this healing, the hope for the future and to building something new is all there for the taking.

Out of Five cards in this reading, three were major arcana cards which means that things are imminent and their meaning is beyond the mundane. The Swords, represent the element of Air in tarot terms and as such they could be spoken words, passing of situations – no matter how unpleasant -  and these two cards are being ‘blessed’ with three Major Arcana cards which have all positive indications for your situation.

I hope this reading touched the points you had in mind and I am once again sorry for this late response.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Blessings.

Sunny800

Re: Reading request for Cedars

Post by Sunny800 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:39 pm

Thank you so much for this reading. I see I had posted thanks back in 2014, but didn’t realise it remained in ‘draft’ vs actual posting. :smt013

Anyway, thanks so much :smt040

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:32 pm

Thank you for your response.
Better late than never. Responses are always encouraging for us to carry on helping people.
Much appreciated. :smt006

Sunny800

Post by Sunny800 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:22 pm

Thank you so much !!

I’ve posted a reading request immediately below this one (post wise). Would be v grateful for it , but understand if you are too busy.
:smt031

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:48 pm

Sunny800 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:22 pm
Thank you so much !!

I’ve posted a reading request immediately below this one (post wise). Would be v grateful for it , but understand if you are too busy.
:smt031
Haven't see and currently don't see another reading request. If you had requested in 2014 or even in 2015, many moons have passed since then. I suggest you submit a new request. Whatever your request was at the time, will not be relevant after all this time.
Regards.

Sunny800

Post by Sunny800 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:05 am

Hi Cedars

Apologies for any confusion, the link is below
viewtopic.php?t=93418

Best wishes

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:08 pm

Sunny
Can you please start a brand NEW post with your new request and write it all up without the hyperlink please.
Please do not use this thread for your new request.
It is a busy week for me, but will endeavour to give you a reading as soon as I can.
Thank you.

Sunny800

Post by Sunny800 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:10 pm

Thanks. I did so. Hopefully the new post is visible to you ..

Best

☀️

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”