Reading request please to do with my buisness

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Deborah

Reading request please to do with my buisness

Post by Deborah » Mon May 01, 2006 6:32 pm

I presently have a at home preschool ..some may know it as a nursery school.

I am thinking of expanding .. to make it where I have to have an Assistant .. I have a good friend who is a little different but does this sort of work as well.. is she the right choice ..is this the right choice?

Also am thinking of writing Curriculum / Education books for the young child..and with my daughter as the illustrator... will this be profitable?

As in the above with my daughter ..curriculum learning folders .. such as a lesson plan all together... pre made games and such ..

I have a strong feeling I am going in the right direction in my life .. this is for a first for me in a very long time! Am I getting in over my head .. I dont want to feel over welmed but if i dont hve 100 projects going at once .. im bored!

Thank you in advance!
Deborah

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Wed May 10, 2006 7:16 pm

ok i am doing a reading for you using MB Free Tarot Reading Software  ( http://mysticboard.org/mb ... -software/ ).  i have choosen Four Seasons spread to do this particular reading. please do understand that i am new at this... but trying to learn.

Spread Type - Four Seasons Spread
This spread can be used to look into the near future or coming year season by season. It gives a detailed description about what can be expected to happen in the four seasons of the year. A person gets an in depth knowledge of his plans from the conception to the execution stage. This is a spiritual spread.

Card 1 - The Spring
This card represents the new beginning of an idea, like the planting of a seed for a new venture.

The Tower
There may be a sudden change or disruption in your life. A relationship may end. Monetary security reduces. Your routine is thrown out of control. Things may not happen you way, Make the best of the situation.

Card 2
This card alters the next card (Card 3)

Four of Pentacles - Reversed
You may be a spendthrift. Business may not do well. You may not be ready to take a risk. There may be some obstacles on the business front. You may not be able to delegate work, leading to poor quality.

Card 3 - The Summer
This card represents the flowering or progression of an idea.

King of Swords
You are an authoritative figure. You will make a good warrior or lawyer or diplomat. You are highly active, energetic and full of ideas. You may depend on your intellect more than your intuition. You are a wise counselor and an independent judge.

Card 4
This card alters the next card (Card5)

Nine of Wands - Reversed
Health may not be very good. You may not be practical and maybe unable to reach your goals. There may be lot of unforeseen delays and obstacles in your path.  You may not have been prepared to face the obstacles. Stability in life is not seen for the moment.

Card 5 - Autumn
This card signifies the finalization of the plan and how events will wind up.

Queen of Wands - Reversed
You may be jealous of others and fickle minded about things. You are ready to achieve anything by deceit. You take pleasure in dashing other people's dreams and posing resistance. You may have a domineering personality. You may be malicious and cruel.

Card 6
This card modifies the next card (Card 7)

Ten of Cups - Reversed
There may be problems on the domestic front.  Friends may be lost. Some minor unhappiness will be seen. Social standing may fall. Children may fight with their parents.

Card 7 - Winter
This represents the period of reflection as to what the querent may have learnt from the progression of the plan.

Seven of Cups
This represents the choices that need to be made. You may be faced with a lot of opportunities; you need to choose the right one.  You may not be focused in life. Your imagination may be highly active and conflict with reality.

Card 8
This card alters Card 1.

Two of Wands
A lot of good things are yet to come.  You are a considerate person with a soft heart. Partnerships will be successful. Travel is possible. Your maturity will lead will initiate new ventures. This is the time for contemplation. Success will be the reward of your hard work.

Deborah

thank u

Post by Deborah » Mon May 22, 2006 8:22 pm

Thanks Abhi .. now how did u feel about this when you read it ..what was your interpertation of this?

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Tue May 23, 2006 3:05 am

actually, i left the real interpretation part for you... :smt003

however, since you have asked me to to some it up... i would say start whatever you are planning, the sailing maynot be smooth or even easy... but you will prevail and come out a winner at the end of the day.

Abhishek

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed May 24, 2006 6:30 am

i may not read tarot Debbie.. but i have a feeling.. that u will do good! and i am not syaing this just to boost ur confidnce.. ask Abhi i am pretty pessimistic about things in general!

Deborah

ty

Post by Deborah » Thu May 25, 2006 12:53 pm

thanks

now i have 3 college offers ..and my buisness is growing ...........and im in over my head or at least feels that way right now

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Thu May 25, 2006 1:47 pm

so was i right or wrong?

Deborah

Post by Deborah » Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:48 pm

Ok u asked how u did .. so let me go through this
Abhishek wrote:ok i am doing a reading for you using MB Free Tarot Reading Software  ( http://mysticboard.org/mb ... -software/ ).  i have choosen Four Seasons spread to do this particular reading. please do understand that i am new at this... but trying to learn.

Spread Type - Four Seasons Spread
This spread can be used to look into the near future or coming year season by season. It gives a detailed description about what can be expected to happen in the four seasons of the year. A person gets an in depth knowledge of his plans from the conception to the execution stage. This is a spiritual spread.

Card 1 - The Spring
This card represents the new beginning of an idea, like the planting of a seed for a new venture.  
VEry true ..new beginings my buisness is growing ..this week i thought i had failed but all at once last moment it all came back! and the phone calls are coming in ..................and i have ideas to expand in a direction this area has never seen ..only big towns

The Tower
There may be a sudden change or disruption in your life. A relationship may end. Monetary security reduces. Your routine is thrown out of control. Things may not happen you way, Make the best of the situation.
I am not sure on this ...relationship that ends could be my son graduated and is an adult ..not so much leaning on me

Card 2
This card alters the next card (Card 3)

Four of Pentacles - Reversed
You may be a spendthrift. Business may not do well. You may not be ready to take a risk. There may be some obstacles on the business front. You may not be able to delegate work, leading to poor quality.
YEP YPE i have a spending problem .. no credit cards for me!  I get side tracked easily

Card 3 - The Summer
This card represents the flowering or progression of an idea.

King of Swords
You are an authoritative figure. You will make a good warrior or lawyer or diplomat. You are highly active, energetic and full of ideas. You may depend on your intellect more than your intuition. You are a wise counselor and an independent judge.
yep im the one who has to be in charge ..other people stand back say what do i do and im already have a plan moving

Card 4
This card alters the next card (Card5)

Nine of Wands - Reversed
Health may not be very good. You may not be practical and maybe unable to reach your goals. There may be lot of unforeseen delays and obstacles in your path.  You may not have been prepared to face the obstacles. Stability in life is not seen for the moment.
Very true - I feel like me and hubby are on 2 different chapeters / pages in a book.. he keeps pulling back and im ready to jump into the next thing.........he finds this farm as a profit and i see it as a loss! ..this farm is my obsitcal! and his family who want to play poor pittiful hubbys brother who is my age and everyone is to help him cuz he cant make it!

Card 5 - Autumn
This card signifies the finalization of the plan and how events will wind up.

Queen of Wands - Reversed
You may be jealous of others and fickle minded about things. You are ready to achieve anything by deceit. You take pleasure in dashing other people's dreams and posing resistance. You may have a domineering personality. You may be malicious and cruel.
hmmm I dont think this one is me ... jealous to a certain extent but i wouldnt call it jealousy but goal settings when i see others achieve something makes me stride to do better.

malicoius and cruel lol is what hubby says i am when i get ticked off!

Card 6
This card modifies the next card (Card 7)

Ten of Cups - Reversed
There may be problems on the domestic front.  Friends may be lost. Some minor unhappiness will be seen. Social standing may fall. Children may fight with their parents.

my son moved out .is 18 and he calls argues and i hang up on him now ...lol soo bad but when he was home he would follow me yelling ..ugh!
social standings .. lets see .. i was in charge of a large school and now since i changed and opend my own i do not have the HUGE ..im just me so ppl view that ..but who cares.. IM DOING BETTER NOW

Card 7 - Winter
This represents the period of reflection as to what the querent may have learnt from the progression of the plan.

Seven of Cups
This represents the choices that need to be made. You may be faced with a lot of opportunities; you need to choose the right one.  You may not be focused in life. Your imagination may be highly active and conflict with reality.
UGH - Need I say more

Card 8
This card alters Card 1.

Two of Wands
A lot of good things are yet to come.  You are a considerate person with a soft heart. Partnerships will be successful. Travel is possible. Your maturity will lead will initiate new ventures. This is the time for contemplation. Success will be the reward of your hard work.
ty -

now i did the follow up with just the words ............what did u feel when u seen the pics when u seen the lay out ?

see anyone can read the words of another .......but its when u have the vision come to you ........or when u hear the soft voice come out ... or the pictures seem to dance and tell u a story.  Thats when you are a reader!

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:50 pm

i did say it in my own words too

actually, i left the real interpretation part for you...  

however, since you have asked me to to some it up... i would say start whatever you are planning, the sailing maynot be smooth or even easy... but you will prevail and come out a winner at the end of the day.

Abhishek

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”