Tarot Reading Request From Cedars

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

horus1123

Tarot Reading Request From Cedars

Post by horus1123 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:06 am

Hello Cedars,

Its been a while...

I would like to request a general Tarot reading for the next 6 months...what message(s) does the Creator have for me at this time?

I look forward to your response.

Namaste

Horus1123

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:41 pm

Hi Horus

Yes, indeed it has been a while. Hope all is well with you.
I asked exactly the same question as you put forward in your request, that is: What message(s) does the Creator have for me at this time?
I categorised those messages by way of: Professional life. Personal life and Spiritual life.
I shuffled the cards and divided them into three piles. I picked one card from each pile.

Professional life:  Nine of Swords.
Waking up in the middle of night and driving yourself sick with sorry. This is the picture being presented  in the Nine of Swords where a woman sits up in bed covering her face with the palm of both her hands and she looks lost, worried in anguish and almost like the world has come to an end and there is no way out. There are nine swords hanging above her bed and it feels as though there is no way to see the light and a sense of foreboding surrounds her. As you can see the adjectives I have used are rather exaggerated and the person feeling this way as described in the Nine of Swords may feel that way too. But….I feel there is a bit of a drama going on here where the person may be blowing his issues all out of proportion and is seeing nothing but the worse and the negative. The dark hours of the night have a tendency of brining the worse in our thoughts and feelings and – mark my words here : thoughts and feelings. These are just air, passive; they come and they give us a hard time and then they go away. They go away at the first sign of dawn when we see things clearly.
There is something going on in your professional life which is causing you a lot of anguish. Please don’t jump the gun and see an end which is not even there yet. Don’t draw the final picture when a picture has not been materialised yet. Take your time. Go through those feelings, if you have to, but please don’t seal the outcome in your mind whilst there is no outcome yet visible. Even if the outcome turns out to be bad, just give it some time for it may be for your own good.

Personal life: The World.
Wow.. Attainment, reaching your goal and the end of the journey for which you had been fighting for or dreaming of. This is the last of the Major Arcana cards which denotes attainment and ending one’s journey to start a new one. But by saying ‘end of journey’ it is not something sinister; it only means that you have achieved what you have wanted to achieve and in that achievement you start a new cycle. The word ‘end’ is not a proper word to use here and I would prefer to use the word Attainment, getting what you want, your heart’s desire… After attainment, the journey does not stop; it never does. A new journey begins in line with what has been achieved/attained and so the life cycle continues with newer challenges.

Spiritual life:  Six of Pentacles.
I feel as though there is some kind of imbalance in your spiritual life, in your soul and in your own self. We see here a benefactor holding a scale which does look in balance and there are two people on their knees seeking a share of his generosity. The man pours coins into the hand of one man but the other man is still waiting for his share. Does he get some or does he not? We don’t know. Does the man feel more generous towards one man and not towards the other? We don’t know. We don’t even need to know, for this being one of the complex cards of the tarot, the message is not clear cut. It is for us to derive our own message as we know ourselves best. Are we being fair in one aspect of our life/soul/spirit and neglecting the other or An Other. Whilst we may think that we are being fair by holding a balanced scale, but deep in our soul, are we really?
Are we investing more to one side of our being and ignoring another? If this card related to your daily/material life, I would have said are you giving too much  or receiving more than you really need or vice versa and how does that imbalance make you feel?
Food for thought.

I hope this reading made sense to you and wish you all the very best.

horus1123

Post by horus1123 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:37 am

Thank you very much for the reading Cedars, and you were dead-on once again.

There are imbalances in my spiritual life and life in general, and I am working on it.

Since my professional and personal lives are intertwined, I see the "World" card in my personal life as the final outcome from the "Nine of Swords" card in my professional life.
Getting my career in order is priority #1 for me at this time, and the attainment mentioned in my personal life I believe is me getting my desired job. (At least I hope so). This would bring me much happiness and a sense of accomplishment. We'll see how things turn out...:0)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:59 am

Thank you for your feedback Horus.

I hope all turns out for the best and hope the coming year brings you a World of attainments :)

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”