Can I wish for a new year reading?

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

goodfellas

Can I wish for a new year reading?

Post by goodfellas » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:23 am

Hi Cedars or anyone willing,

Can I wish for a reading for a new year? If you like and time is no worries.
I would say here I am now from last year events.

Finances/Career-Surprise life wants to end a venture the new one I started last year.  I am no where to go at this moment and things are uncertain.
Aim to work this part for the new year.
Love/Relationship-Gained new people in my life, though, like said above there are some quick changes at my current venture, so I might lose relationship in moving into this changes.
Afraid not, it pains to see people go specially the one I would like to be with me. This is out of my hands, wish the wheels are with me.
Health/Family-The same stable, no worries.
Self-Patiently trying to get better, coz life wants me too, I bet.

I would absolutely be happy if you have the time-thank you.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:05 pm

Hello goodfellas,

Your questions, and they are more than one, are geared towards the predictive side of a reading. I usually steer away from giving such readings and prefer to go on the avenue of ‘what might you need to know at this stage in your life, or what guidance is there for you’ and things of that nature. I will skip the health issue out of the reading, as that is something we don’t handle here.

I am hoping you will be in agreement with my style of reading and I will go ahead as such using the Rider Waite deck : one card for each question.
The question I am asking: what does goodfellas needs to know with regard to her questions on Finance/Career, Love/Relationship, Family and her Personal self for the foreseeable future?

As there are four questions, I will shuffle and cut the deck into four groups and will pick the top card of each pile starting with your Finance/Career.

Career/Finance: Eight of Wands.
Fire element. Fast, active, creative, energy and imagination – these are the characteristics of the Wands suit.
The Eight of Wands depicts eight wands flying in the air and all of them have got several sprouting of new leaves and all heading to the ground for their fruition. If this is not the completion of the suit of Wands, number eight being two before Ten, it is something still in the making. A project, a wish, a desire, something you have worked on or some news about a situation on its way to you to be revealed soon. Is it good, is it bad I hear you ask?  All I can say that it is the culmination of your efforts, things you have worked on and possibly dreamt about, are approaching their maturity and will be revealed to you soon. Whatever were the flow of events so far, (if they were slow-going) will now get faster. So, watch this space…..

Love/Relationship: The Sun

A beautiful Major Arcana card – The Sun.
What does the sun stand for  for all of us? The giver of life, cheerfulness, warmth, affection, vitality and the lifeline for us all on Earth? Well, it looks like your love life will have such a boost, as potent as the sun itself, thus giving you renewed energy, new hopes and possibilities.

Family: The Knight of Swords.
Air sign – Gemini, Libra or Aquarius.
This is a person or a tendency in your family life which resembles the characteristics of this person. If this is a person in your life, he/she would be in their late twenties to mid-late thirties. They are always on the move, fast going, travelling, big talker, not too reliable in their acts, but more of a superficial person rather than deep and emotional. He would not look into the finer side of human behaviour and even if he did pay a compliment or said a nice word or two, you might feel he just said it in order to satisfy a purpose or because it was something he had to say it. I am not demonising this person, but all I am saying is that this person – if taken seriously for everything he said – am afraid you may be disappointed with him. But, on the other hand, if things have been stagnant in your family circles, and there was the need for a get-up-and-go kind of energy, then his influence may be what is needed. Don’t expect gentle emotions from this person though; he will say….. yeah, yeah… whatever….. and will get on with the task.

Your Self: Justice.

This is another Major Arcana card and it refers to your inner self. Justice is always delivered dry and icy. If it is the honest truth, then Justice does not have emotions. But that does not mean it is a waste of time. If one has to deliver justice, then he/she has to weigh all the pros and cons in order to pass judgement. Are you being on the borderline or on the fence in being just to yourself or towards others? Are you perhaps hiding the truth from yourself? The message of this card in this particular reading is one of justice and honesty towards yourself and, if need be, towards the people around you.
Is there something that you need to be aware of by this card?
Food for thought?

I hope the above reading struck a chord with you and the questions you had in mind.
Happy to hear your feedback.

Best wishes.
Cedars

goodfellas

Cool Appreciate it

Post by goodfellas » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm

Thanks a lot Cedars.

I don't have problems with your style, would not wish for more.
Yeah, nothing is set into stone, it can show you what you want to aim and work hard to make it. Readings can be use to reflect where you are and where you want to be-direction.
It's great for a new year start. I appreciate it. My feeedbcak are below.

Career/Finance-Things are for sure ending fast with my venture. As to where I am heading next. I still thinking what's best, but still depends on the opportunities presented to me. I am just packing things now. I've been there nothing, what will be bad than that.

Love/Relationship-I get along with people well, laughs, maybe that's why no one takes me seriously. I let you know if this person will stay and if we get to know each other more.

Family- I get frustrated with them. I shake it off. No choice but to live with it and family is important. Maybe yeah old folks like it, but I get used to it.

Self-Justice, reflects me. I believe in what is fair and right should happen. I can be like this at times. Too firm, that I sometimes I forget I am only human.

In the end, we will see what life will teach and lead me this year-cheers.
Last edited by goodfellas on Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:19 pm

Thank you for your feedback goodfellas,
You seem to be on the right track mentally and spiritually to accept things which you cannot change and to work at those which you can.

That is a great attitude to have and I wish you all the very best.

Please do let us informed of any progress, if you wish.

Blessings to you.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”