FREE TAROT READING

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

turcos333

FREE TAROT READING

Post by turcos333 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:08 am

Hello! I am a tarot reader and have used the Rider Waite and Angel Oracle Tarot decks, and am testing out my Illuminati deck. I am offering free tarot readings in exchange for feedback. People have said that the readings are very helpful, and I am sympathetic. Please contact me for a reading. Thanks and I wish you many blessings in the future! Marie
Attachments
WP_20150121_018.jpg
WP_20150121_018.jpg (606.6 KiB) Viewed 4448 times

Bree 54

Post by Bree 54 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:48 am

Could I get a reading, the only question I have is:  What is it that I need to know?

Thank you.

Bree~
WhoKnew

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:27 am

Please contact me for a reading.
Hello Marie,

Our members can contact you with the information required for a tarot reading both through this forum and also if absolutely necessary because of privacy issues, through a private message.

But you are only allowed to offer and give free tarot readings on this Mystic Board forum itself.

Not to be given through private messages or emails, or on another website.

Any attempt to lead our members away from Mystic Board to your own website to get a reading from you is strictly forbidden.

If the latter was your intention, you are not welcome here and you will be banned.

Please let me know which it is,

EoT  :smt012

turcos333

Post by turcos333 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:22 am

Hello EOT- I am offering free tarot readings with no strings attached, only for feedback and practice and to start being known. I did 2 free private readings on private message for confidentiality purposes only and they both gave me feedback. There is no exchange of money or requested donations or anything else other than feedback and no website referrals (I don't have a website), and no off site readings.

I hope this clarifies and please let me know if you need more information.

Thank you!

Marie

Bree 54

Post by Bree 54 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:24 am

Dear EoT, I would not mind if you were to see what my reading was so that you may know Marie's judgment for the PM, and I am very greatful as I think I would have been embarrassed  as there was conflicting info till feedback was given.  I am confortable with you see it but I don't think it would be good for public viewing.

Bree~
WhoKnew

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:52 pm

turcos333 wrote:
I hope this clarifies and please let me know if you need more information.

Yes thank you it does make things clearer between us, and no further information is needed at the moment.

Namaste,

EoT  :smt004

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

No private readings on Mystic Board

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:19 pm

Bree54 wrote:
I would not mind if you were to see what my reading was so that you may know Marie's judgment for the PM.

Private readings are not allowed on Mystic Board, either through private messages or through emails.

This applies equally to everyone.

We have an open forum policy on MB for ALL readings and ALL reading requests.

Marie is not allowed to give you a private reading through a private message, so your offer for me to be able to view the contents of your private reading given by her through a PM does not make any sense.
I don't think it would be good for public viewing.
Then your reading is not going to happen on this site. You are free to send Marie private or potentially embarrassing information which is not good for public viewing and which is relevant to your request through a private message, but you cannot either request or have a reading given to you that way.
5. All readings are done for FREE on the public forum; please do not request readings in Private Message (PM). Private readings are against Mystic Board’s ethos along with charging for readings. We DO NOT encourage people from asking for readings in PM. This may also result in having your PM Account closed in case of a complaint. If you are approached to give a private reading, please contact the moderator or admin.  
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=68017

EoT

turcos333

Post by turcos333 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:17 am

Hi EOT- Thank you for clarifying and explaining the rules on this forum. I now will respect your rules, but I don't really feel that I can give public readings, because I find it personal for the person I'm giving the reading to. I don't know how to close this post, so please consider this post closed, and I will no longer do any readings on this forum, private or open. Thank you for your time - Marie

Bree 54

Re: No private readings on Mystic Board

Post by Bree 54 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:07 am

Private readings are not allowed on Mystic Board, either through private messages or through emails.

This applies equally to everyone.

We have an open forum policy on MB for ALL readings and ALL reading requests.

Marie is not allowed to give you a private reading through a private message, so your offer for me to be able to view the contents of your private reading given by her through a PM does not make any sense.
I don't think it would be good for public viewing.
Then your reading is not going to happen on this site. You are free to send Marie private or potentially embarrassing information which is not good for public viewing and which is relevant to your request through a private message, but you cannot either request or have a reading given to you that way.
5. All readings are done for FREE on the public forum; please do not request readings in Private Message (PM). Private readings are against Mystic Board’s ethos along with charging for readings. We DO NOT encourage people from asking for readings in PM. This may also result in having your PM Account closed in case of a complaint. If you are approached to give a private reading, please contact the moderator or admin.  
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=68017

EoT[/quote]

I don't find things as black and white in this type of situation & apparently there are no options for any other way to handle this,  other than to deny the reading in order to avoid causing someone distress having info posted that would cause them anxiety knowing God knows who was also reading this.  As someone being helped could have that info reposted in to retaliate if angered or make them vulnerable to having things throne in their face  Who would this benefit.  With this new knowledge I don't think I will request any readings here.  

I understand the need for the rules & the fact that they need to be followed  but maybe it is time to give some another options as well so people may find the help they came here for. If there isn't a periodic adjustment to fulfill the sites purpose then....  I think you know who loses in that case, all & that would just be a waist.

I am regret making that I offered you as it was only so that you could see that Marie was not seeking anything other than to offer her assistance & fulfill the request but I don't find the strict wording necessary to make your point.  An option of any kind would have left this as a continued growth, but this is just my opinion & God knows we are not perfect otherwise we wouldn't need this site.

Bree~
WhoKnew

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:28 am

Bree,

Contrary to what you seem to believe about us we do have feelings of empathy and caring, and while we agree about the need for rules exceptions can be made to any rule in certain restricted cases, if by rigidly sticking to that rule we believe that the person is in potential danger of doing themselves harm or of falling into an even deeper depression as a result of feeling rejected, and take their own life as a result.

Actually there is another option if the person's reading request is regarded as being especially urgent and of a highly personal, sensitive nature. If you had only taken the time and effort to read the guidelines for readers, you would have noticed the following item.
Do NOT encourage readings via PM unless it is very personal. Even then we would request you to post an extract or summary on the board. Remember we are all here to give and share and learn and enjoy. But the final call is yours.
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=68018

We ask that this only be done in exceptional circumstances rather than on a regular on demand basis, and we would prefer private readings only be given by regular readers or others whose work we have deemed to be worthy of our trust through observing their readings on the forum.

For this is largely a matter of us being able to trust that the reader concerned will while keeping the member's information confidential, give the reading according to all other rules and not include something in their reading which could make their client's problems much worse than they already are.

Regular and trusted readers on this site are given the final call to decide whether a private reading is the only way to help that individual at the time. Normally it should only be a one off private reading, and not be repeated.

No offence was intended to Marie by me checking her motives for offering readings were as genuine as they appeared to be, and no offence is intended by us preferring her to not give private readings through private messages for the immediate future to anyone (including yourself, until we can get to know her a little better and see some of her work on the forums. Since she has said that she prefers to only do private and personal readings and will not be doing them in public on our forums in future, we will never find out if she was qualified to give responsible and trusted private readings.
With this new knowledge I don't think I will request any readings here.  

Unfortunately you did not get the full knowledge which you needed in order to be able to make an informed and balanced decision not to request a reading on this site. Hopefully you might reconsider your decision in the future in the light of what I have explained here.

This thread will now be closed as Marie has requested. I hope that I have made the reasons for this rule a little clearer, and I hope that you can all recognise that we have a heart and love people on MB, and that we are not cold and unfeeling robots. In extreme isolated cases, there are other options available to us for helping someone in their time of greatest need.

Thank you for listening to me,

L&L to all,

EoT  :smt038

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”