i need a reading for a decision i need to make (love) Please?

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Rising_Sun

i need a reading for a decision i need to make (love) Please?

Post by Rising_Sun » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:38 pm

Hi everyone and dear beloved Tarot readers,

How are you? it's been a while since the last time I asked for a reading I haven't posted on this board for over a year, however some of you might remember me.

I really need the help of tarot to know if I'm doing the right thing.

A couple of months ago I started talking to this guy who saw my profile on a dating website. He's Russian but lives in London, a handsome bloke with whom I message a lot every day but haven't met yet cos I live in Italy, but I feel a great connection with this person.

He proposed going to Brussels with me for my birthday, which is next month, and meet me there. But I'm not so sure about it. Firstly because I'm trying to save money for another trip I want to take in May and also because I'm moving. and Secondly because I don't want to be rejected. what if we meet and he doesn't like me in person? Emotionally I can't afford that right now, up until last month I was seeing a person who broke up with me to be with someone else.

What will this trip be like if I go? Should I trust this guy? Will he find me attractive in person? Should I stay or should I go?

Thank you in advance
Bless you

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:13 pm

Dear RisingSun

What you are asking is a prophetic and a predictive reading. There are  IF’s, Should I, Should I not’s, What if  this and what if that in your request.
Let me emphasise first and foremost that no one can tell you the outcome of your own actions or whether you should trust this guy or not. You have come up to a certain point in your journey with this guy and now you want to give the responsibility to someone else to tell you whether you SHOULD continue or not? Wouldn’t it be nice if we all asked someone or something the outcome for the steps/actions we wished to take?

Before we jump the gun, I will go straight to your situation where you say you have only come out of a relationship a month ago… You can tell me to mind my own business, but isn’t this too soon to enter into another relationship? Have you told this guy about your recent breakup? Does he still want to meet you despite that?
You need to ask yourself what is it that you want from this Russian guy: friendship, a little bit of fun or a serious relationship. For the former two, and as a 32-year old adult, I don’t see much wrong there. But for the latter, do you really believe you can jump from one relationship into another one, or is this to compensate for your loss – known in other words “on the rebound”?

Examine your motives and perhaps you will find the answers.
What will this trip be like if I go?
- No one can tell you that and it is a bit unfair that you ask this question.
Should I trust this guy?  Same as above. Ask your inner guide and what does your gut feeling tell you about him? Assuming you visited him in London, are you going to stay with him? What does your gut tell you about that?
Will he find me attractive in person?
I ask you: will you find him attractive in person?  Have you spoken over the phone or has it just been cyber chat? If you haven’t I seriously advise you to speak with him over the phone on your mobile or use Skype or something similar to hear each other. It tells a bit more about the person you are communicating with.
Should I stay or should I go?
Forget us; what do you want to do?
If he rejects you, it is a sad part of life that happens to us all. It makes you stronger.

If you reject him? Have you thought about that scenario?

Within your questions, I see a vulnerable person who is seeking happiness. There is nothing wrong at all with that, but if this guy was in Italy, would you have had these doubts too or would you have met him straight away?

I am neither encouraging nor discouraging you from taking any of the steps you are wondering about and in that am afraid am not being much help to you. But, as I said, this decision is only yours and you should listen to your inner self for guidance.

As guidance from the Tarot I picked one card and I got the Two of Wands.
It may not be the concrete answer you seek, but we see here a man standing on a balcony with two wands on either side of him and he has a globe in one hand (representing the world) and looking ahead. He needs to make a choice. Only he can make that choice and depending on that choice the World may become his oyster or the contrary.

Please forgive me if my answer to you has come across a bit dry and somewhat harsh.

A reader could have easily picked three or four cards for all your questions and assuming he/she said No, it is not wise to go, or Yes, go ahead with it and there is happiness written all the way: which one would you choose? Would you ignore your inner guidance or take someone’s word as the ultimate truth?

If you like and to give you a better insight, tell this guy exactly how you feel about your doubts and apprehensions and then perhaps make your own mind about the whole situation.  Follow your inner guide.
I will be happy to hear back from you if you have anything else to say.

Whatever you decide to do, please let us know.

Blessings .

Rising_Sun

Post by Rising_Sun » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:38 am

Thank you for your reply cedars. and yes you're right I feel like I know better than to ask these silly questions.

& to tell you the truth I was feeling vulnerable at the moment I made this thread -having just been dumped by someone i really cared for lol

I feel somewhat stronger now, or at least more relaxed about this trip.

I've been talking more & more with this guy lately -on skype too, so yes we've talked not just cyberchatted- I  feel like there's a connection and he said he feels it too.

but i'm going without any expectations, at least that way I'll avoid disappointment if things don't work out. we'll see

I'll let you know what happens ;)
Thank you again
life is real when you are dreaming, life is a dream when you are realing

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:10 pm

Thank you for getting back to me. That was very brave of you to admit a certain vulnerability and I respect you for that.
but i'm going without any expectations, at least that way I'll avoid disappointment if things don't work out. we'll see .
That is the best attitude and I wish you all the very best!

Please do let us know how it pans out for you.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”