Tarot reading request for Cedars

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Hanny100

Tarot reading request for Cedars

Post by Hanny100 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:05 pm

Hi Cedars

Is it ok to have a reading? thanks so much

Wondering if you could look at what is happening in my work life in the next 6 months?

Thanks so much

H

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:29 pm

Dear Hanny

I’m sorry I ‘ve missed your reading request on April, 10th.

Herebelow is your reading regarding the energies surrounding your work life for the next six months.

Three of Pentacles. Ten of Pentacles. Six of Pentacles. Strength.

My goodness! Would you have expected anything different? Three Pentacles which belong to the element of Earth, relating to our material needs, finances and indeed work life. To top it all up with a Major Arcana card.
Let us see what their messages are….
In the Three of Pentacles I see a new project, negotiations, interview style meeting, you trying to prove your point of view to benefactors, the bank manager or even a possible employer. This would also indicate home improvements, but I get the feeling that you are presenting your case to a panel who would make a decision about you or to the case you are presenting to them. I get the feeling the panel is of the conservative school and they will not express any instant emotions about the way you present yourself whether it is a nod of the head, or a smile or an expression of consent.
From the Three of Pentacles we jump straight to the Ten of Pentacles which signifies completion, attainment and the fruition of your efforts. In an ideal world, this is represented by a family unit going to the market with their children and pets, content and eager to spend their money on material comfort. It is similar to the Ten of Cups, but with the added bonus here that of a financial contentment. If the grandfather figure on the forefront of the card, stroking the two dogs, represents a perfect family unit, then this ten of Pentacles not only conveys financial success and attainment, but a good healthy state of mind and body.
The Six of Pentacles, on the other hand, is one of the complex (if not ambiguous) cards of the tarot deck where we see three people, each with a different scenario and situation. Two men kneeling in front of a benefactor who is holding a scale in one hand and giving away money to one of the men in front of him. The second man is still waiting to get a share of his generosity whilst the scale, in full balance, is right above his head.
With this card I am immediately getting the feeling if material success will make you complacent towards the people around you – possibly your subordinates or those depending on you for their livelihood and, in that, how fair and square will your sense of judgement be? As I said above, this is one of the complex cards of the tarot deck and I would put the following scenarios to you:
Will you be appreciative towards those who favoured you for one reason or another and ignore those who, in their turn, did work hard but probably remained neutral?
Will you be giving more of yourself towards a cause (or your job) whilst forgetting that life is not only about work, work, work and piling the gold and forget your soul and those around you?
Will you be giving all and receive nothing in return?  
We all like financial success, fame and position, but with all of those there is a price to pay. How fair will you be towards yourself and those around you? Will the scale on your left hand tilt to one side and lose its balance?
If you indeed lose sense of your fair play after a bout of success, this card is reminding you that you could equally be in the place of those kneeling in front of you in need of a benefactor’s generosity and understanding.
If you do fall and falter and if and when things change around you, the Strength card comes to your rescue. This is one of the most beautiful cards of the Major Arcana where we see a maiden taming the beast with the sheer strength of her mind and soul rather than using brute force. Whatever dilemma you are faced with in your professional life, be aware that your strength does not lie in your muscles and physique, but in your mind and soul. You can make the most awkward and complex situations work for you if you set your mind to it.

Advice from the tarot:
Seven of Cups.

I am sure you have heard the phrase, not all that glitters is gold. This is in line of that phrase where we see a man faced with choices and options, all being presented to him in seven golden cups, from wealth, to glory and power. Would you choose the brightest of them all or will you choose wisely. Being spoilt for choice takes wisdom to choose properly and whilst it is great to have the options presented in front of us, but at number Seven you are not quite there yet to reach completion. So choose wisely.

I hope this resonated with you  with regard to your question and it will be good to have your feedback.

Best wishes.

Hanny100

Thank you

Post by Hanny100 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:47 pm

Cedars

Thank you so much for your time taken carrying out the reading, and again, I sincerely hope my requesting such didn't seem rude or entitled in anyway. I am very grateful.

I also apologise, as I thought I had requested a general reading vs work for some reason. I think perhaps, given all of the below, it would have been better for me to have kept it general at the outset.

I think it is better that I state the facts of my situation, and perhaps those reading/ yourself et al can maybe identify similarities?

I say that as my life is very complicated at the moment, and is perhaps resulting in my not seeing things clearly, the way others might? ...

I am at the moment in a very dire state of mind (mental state) and financial situation. I live in the UK.

I am living off benefits and my savings, and have done for months now.

I was forced out of my last job, owing to a complication with an error that 2 of my 3 employers made (the employment set up was very complicated ie involved umbrella companies, agencies et al).

I have been out of pocket by several thousands for months, owing to other (30!) people's (of those companies) mistakes that brought about this matter.

I submitted to an Employment Tribunal on Monday, after months of grappling with the 3 companies. From my point of view, they have behaved in a manner that is ruthless, unethical etc, therefore it is best for a 3rd impartial party to judge the situation (ie the tribunal).

In this time period, I also received a job offer from another company (that represented some positivity in my life)and yet the offer was withdrawn (without even voluntarily telling me ... I found out by accident), weeks later.

I have since been rejected by the very few job interviews that I have received (despite my making copious applications).

I'm sorry to sound like sort of a "victim" mindset, but oddly (to be honest, to state fact) - the chaos and struggle has also been reflected in the remainder of my life, ie having to fight to get hundreds of pounds refunded in regards to being conned for other (consumer goods issues), and faced racial discrimination that has also resulted in a court case.

I have a 'no win, no fee' solicitor fighting the race court case, however,  I had to carry out all of the associated work myself in regards to the employment issue (I'm out of pocket by 5k, that they are witholding from me).

So I have had to carry out lawyer's work, as a layperson, as I can't afford legal representation as a layperson in regards to the Employment Tribunal issue.

I'm sorry for the lengthy post. The reason for the immense amount of detail wasn't to overwhelm readers or seem as though I'm vying for pity or overly self involved etc - it was just for the benefit of those reading this post to perhaps be able to draw parallels between the reading and my life as it stands ...

In regards to jobs,as mentioned - I don't have any interviews, interest or offers - despite my regularly making applications.

In regards to the few job interviews I have had of recent, I have been rejected for reasons such as 'talking too fast' and no other reason for rejection given (ie intangible and unprofessional sort of 'feedback'), or had companies just completely ignore my requests for delivery of an outcome and then berate me for asking for the outcome.

I'll keep trying, but I have mentioned the above, as at present, and for the past few months, the work area of my life has been 'stagnant' and extremely complex/ hard to understand, stressful, not exactly negative and problematic to say the least.

Again, I would like to reiterate my thanks for your carrying out the reading.
I hope that my account above isn't interpreted as ingratitude.

I just felt it important to be transparent about my circumstances in regards to my work life, given that the topic was of that nature, and also as I didn't want to seem impolite via not issuing a response either way, following your request.

Many thanks again and thanks again for all your hard work on the site - I'm sure I speak for all of the users , when making that comment.

All the best for the future, and thanks again.

Han

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:06 pm

Thank you for your feedback Hanny and I am very sorry to hear about your situation...

All I can wish is that things make a U turn for you in the best possible way and in your favour.

Coming back to your reading, let us put it into perspective.....

Your request was made in April and I responded to it today, June 10th.  Two months have gone by since your request and this reading is to cover for the next six months.

I asked exactly the same question as you did in your original request..... Not what you or someone else has done right or wrong, but the 'energies around you' with regard to your job situation. I would suggest that we give it a month or two and then revisit your situation. Should another reading be necessary, I will be happy to do so. But, for now, I am still hopeful with the first portion of your reading, Three of Pentacles, Ten of Pentacles and the Strength cards.  The Six of Pentacles is a card that may be necessary to take into consideration depending on what happens and how things turn out.

Please do stay in touch. If you prefer to update me about your situation via PM, then please do so, the choice is yours. However, as you already know, reading requests should be done in the public forum and any comments thereof.

I give you a big hug and pray that someone will start noticing you soon.

Hanny100

Post by Hanny100 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:28 pm

Thanks for your kind words Cedars. Much appreciated, and nice to hear something positive for once in my life at the moment :)

Take care and thanks so much again for your time.

All the best

H

Hanny100

Post by Hanny100 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:27 am

Actually Cedars, if I may trouble you one last time. I was wondering if could ask after your comment "reminding you that you could equally be in the place of those kneeling in front of you in need of a benefactor’s generosity and understanding.
If you do fall and falter and if and when things change around you, the Strength card comes to your rescue. "

I fully understand that your readings are not predictive, and this is not what I am asking for, but I was just wondering if I could seek advice from you.
As you are aware, I have experienced a great deal of loss of recent - loss of jobs, salary, withdrawn job offers. For the past few years, I have worked in very 'political' work environments. I prefer to get on with the work vs engage in gossiping etc, and keep my head down, and try to get a low profile. This is usually taken as unfriendly, etc etc, and negatively perceived, when my intentions were not to antagonise anyone or put my job at risk owing to the perception of me (or arguably - misperception).

I promised myself, that however much I suffer financially owing to no job etc, I will pick a job that feels 'right' for both me and the company , to avoid ending up in any of the predicaments mentioned earlier (ie job loss).
But your comment petrifies me, as it potentially suggests that I may end up back in this same situation I'm in now - ie unemployed, partially owing to being pushed out of a job owing to internal politics and clash of personalities etc etc - and ending up unemployed and scrabbling around looking for jobs. Is this the feeling you got during your reading , ie that I will end up back in my current situation? As this is how I have understood it at this stage, and do feel panicked as I mentally can't go through this all again. I'm already mentally struggling /weak.

Don't worry if this is too much to ask though. I don't want to cause any inconvenience etc.

Thanks again.

Han

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:07 am

Hanny

I cannot re-create the reading after it has been done, in that I mean I express whatever comes to me at the time of laying the cards whether it is feelings, thoughts or impressions. Going back and re-examining those impressions cannot be redone. Whilst I dont intentionally do predictive readings, but the fact that you have asked for a six-month period overview, that, strictly speaking, in itself deems foretelling of some sort. In that respect, I suggest that you regroup and look ahead for the next opportunities which may come your way.

I really dont know what actually went wrong with your previous employments but I do see you have been through the mill. Please dont give up , as the wheel goes up and down and I am confident it will go up for you again.

Best wishes.

Cedars

Hanny100

Post by Hanny100 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:56 pm

Ok thx

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”