READING EXCHANGE

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

silaren

READING EXCHANGE

Post by silaren » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:16 pm

Hello, I am requesting a reading exchange with one other member. I will do your reading with the tarot.

MsNeptune

Post by MsNeptune » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:54 pm

Hi, I'd be more than happy to provide a tarot reading exchange. If interested respond with your query and I'll provide a reading in response.

silaren

Post by silaren » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:29 am

Hi, MsNeptune. What's your question?

Mine is general outlook for the next month (04/18 to 05/18).

MsNeptune

Post by MsNeptune » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:33 am

Hi Silaren! My apologies for the delay. I'd like to know about my work and financial prospects for the next 6 months. Your reading follows. I'd be happy to answer any follow up questions you may have. I've used the Thoth tarot deck for your reading.

1) Your present circumstances- 10 of wands (oppression) reversed

You’re currently feeling bogged down by your circumstances. You may feel as though your load is more than you can or would like to deal with. It’s important at this time that you allow other people to step up to the plate for you whether it be through performing pragmatic tasks for you, owning up to some past misdeed against you, or just simply providing emotional support (It may even be all of the above). It’s important you keep in mind that you cannot effectively move forward if you allow old burdens to slow you down.

2) Major obstacles- The fool reversed

This card in the reversed position signals to me that there is an energy of stagnation or lack of hope inhibiting the progress you’ve earned the right to enjoy in your life. You may be finding it difficult to pursue new opportunities if you’re focused on what has occurred in the past. Additionally, taking on new ventures may feel less fulfilling if your focus remains on the past so even if you’re going forwards you may not be experiencing the full enjoyment of the experiences you’ve lined up for yourself.

3) Positive influences- The prince of cups upright

You are in touch with what is ultimately best for you. Your strong intuition and emotional guidance have served you well, keeping you on course throughout even the most challenging times. The prince of cups reaffirms that you cannot fail if you trust in yourself. Listen most carefully to the voice of your emotions. Discontent says you are worthy of more, anxiousness says get ready for action, and joy says you’re on the right track!

4) Steps for growth- 2 of cups (love) upright

Let love guide you. In all situations we can ask ourselves whether we’re acting out of love or fear. Continuing on in oppressive situations out of fear (whether it be fear of change, loss, etc) means living a life rooted in fear. Love does not simply occur most of the time. It requires decisive action, nurturing, and wisdom, and wisdom as indicated by the previous card position is already strength of yours. If you choose to act out of love more frequently as opposed to fear you’ll see a drastic changes in your external circumstances, but more importantly you’ll notice changes within yourself.

silaren

Post by silaren » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:56 am

MsNeptune wrote:Hi Silaren! My apologies for the delay. I'd like to know about my work and financial prospects for the next 6 months. Your reading follows. I'd be happy to answer any follow up questions you may have. I've used the Thoth tarot deck for your reading.

1) Your present circumstances- 10 of wands (oppression) reversed

You’re currently feeling bogged down by your circumstances. You may feel as though your load is more than you can or would like to deal with. It’s important at this time that you allow other people to step up to the plate for you whether it be through performing pragmatic tasks for you, owning up to some past misdeed against you, or just simply providing emotional support (It may even be all of the above). It’s important you keep in mind that you cannot effectively move forward if you allow old burdens to slow you down.  True, the past has been influencing me a lot lately. It's new and more than I've had to ever deal with. Also I feel like I'm being taken for granted lately as I'm the one that has to come up everything all the time.

2) Major obstacles- The fool reversed

This card in the reversed position signals to me that there is an energy of stagnation or lack of hope inhibiting the progress you’ve earned the right to enjoy in your life. You may be finding it difficult to pursue new opportunities if you’re focused on what has occurred in the past. Additionally, taking on new ventures may feel less fulfilling if your focus remains on the past so even if you’re going forwards you may not be experiencing the full enjoyment of the experiences you’ve lined up for yourself.
Again true. Depression has been bad for me this year and it's made it more difficult to start new things but I'm trying. :)

3) Positive influences- The prince of cups upright

You are in touch with what is ultimately best for you. Your strong intuition and emotional guidance have served you well, keeping you on course throughout even the most challenging times. The prince of cups reaffirms that you cannot fail if you trust in yourself. Listen most carefully to the voice of your emotions. Discontent says you are worthy of more, anxiousness says get ready for action, and joy says you’re on the right track!

I've been getting advice like this a lot lately and it's been helping. Just have to recognize it and follow through.

4) Steps for growth- 2 of cups (love) upright

Let love guide you. In all situations we can ask ourselves whether we’re acting out of love or fear. Continuing on in oppressive situations out of fear (whether it be fear of change, loss, etc) means living a life rooted in fear. Love does not simply occur most of the time. It requires decisive action, nurturing, and wisdom, and wisdom as indicated by the previous card position is already strength of yours. If you choose to act out of love more frequently as opposed to fear you’ll see a drastic changes in your external circumstances, but more importantly you’ll notice changes within yourself.

Very hard one for me to do. I've been living in fear most of my life and now I'm forced to change that mindset. But you are right, I need to start considering where it is I'm coming from.

MsNeptune, thank you so much for my reading. I found it very insightful and accurate. I am getting the same messages from spirit. Thank you for helping to clarify some of this up. :) If you'd ever like another reading, please feel free to ask! Brightest Blessings!

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”