relationship reading

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

akido

relationship reading

Post by akido » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:52 pm

Hi everyone,

If anyone is not busy, can i request for a relationship reading about 3 friends i really like a lot but now drifting away from me. I like them so much but suddenly they changed towards me.  It seems they forgotten me.
I felt hurt and left alone.

Can I have a better understanding of this issue and how better can it get.
Is it my fault?

I really don't know how to reach out anymore and deal with the pain.

Thanks a lot for your help.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: relationship reading

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:07 am

Welcome back! :smt041

BUT YOU ARE still reaching out for our help to heal your pain from losing your three friends. Surely that is a good sign that you have not yet given up all sense of hope for the future of your relationship with them.

You are doing your very best to deal with it as you feel able to, but the grief you feel is very real and runs deep. It is as though three of your deepest friendships have all died at the same time. Who would not feel hurt and left alone if they had to go through this instead of you?

I will leave your reading to those who are more qualified to give it to you, so the following words are only my personal opinion.

We are all partially responsible for whatever happens or does not happen (when it should) in our close relationships with others because we are one of the people in it, but that is something entirely different from a fault finding mission or blaming either the other person or yourself entirely for all which has or has not happened.

None of us can directly read the thoughts and intentions of each of your three friends (third party readings are not allowed), so the best that we can do for you is to attempt to read their thoughts and intentions for giving you the cold shoulder indirectly through your relationship with them (you still have a relationship with them, even though you are currently not seeing or talking to each other).

This conveniently gets around the third party rule, but any predictions which come out of such a reading would be expected to be less reliable, when compared to us taking the more direct route.

I feel that you have unknowingly answered your own question when you wrote....
It seems they forgotten me.
You have interpreted their behaviour towards you in that negative light because you do not yet have the real reasons for them apparently avoiding you. That does not automatically mean that they are avoiding you for the reasons that you imagine that they are.

The only people who know the real reasons behind this are your three friends. But they do not want to see you at the moment because of these reasons. Which is the core of your problem.

I seriously doubt that they have forgotten you, and there is a distinct possibility that the real reasons behind this have more to do with something which happened to all three of them before they each met you.

How can you be held responsible for your actions when you were not even in a relationship with them yet? Or if your actions were entirely unintentional or unconscious?

As I said earlier I will leave the finer details about this to one of our gifted Tarot readers, but my advice would be not to approach a reading with the attitude that anyone including yourself is to be blamed for what has happened, and that they are as a result being punished for doing something of which they were never guilty in the first place.

If you continue to approach the reading with that attitude you will only use it as another way of causing yourself to feel even more pain, and to beat up on yourself more than you are already doing. Be kinder to yourself, and it is wonderful to see you back on the boards once again. One of your extended online family members missed you.

Regards,

EoT  Image

akido

Post by akido » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:36 pm

Thanks a lot EOT a bit better now, but still confuse why my current relationship with my friends suddenly fall apart and open for any interpretation of it.

Talia

Post by Talia » Sun May 03, 2015 12:46 pm

akido wrote:Hi Talia,

Just wondering if you are still open for an angel reading and if I can still request for one.

Recently as shared in the board, I had trouble with 3 close friends. I am wondering if it is possible to be together again and how can I make it possible. It seems due to changes last week we aren't gonna see soon again.

Color i love will be navy blue and same birthday as shown in the profile.

Thanks for the time and more insights. It will help me build our friendship again.
Dear Akido,

I see that Eye of Tiger has given you a tiger’s eye view of your situation but also has suggested that a reader could take a look at the finer details. So as not to delay any further and as I am at my reading table ready I will post your reading here then it can be moved later.

It is difficult to divine the intracacies of anyone else's actions or decisions and many say we should not invade that realm, but what we can see sometimes are the energies left behind that are still affecting you, but even they fade with time. Navy blue the colour of night time and of deep feelings, a beautiful colour of the deep sea and late night, you are obviously a very sensitive person whose feelings run very deep and that you go over and over points and what happened.

For your reading I am using an intuitive deck of angel flashcards to help point us in the right direction.
When asking the question why I am given one word ‘POWER’, the angel here is similar to a Pope a high and mighty ruler, top of the gang or leader of the community. There is the underlying meaning that everyone else is trying to follow and be the special one that kneels in front of this being. But you seem to have broken away and to be distant, standing off to the side perhaps even wearing different clothes and trying to fit in without knowing how to. However this angel also has open arms and waits. The moment is not right, there is a block, the angel’s hands are full right now and there is no room for newness.

The next word is TRUST, this usually indicates that trust is very important and in this place it seems that trust was broken and needs to be fixed, do you really have no clue as to why though. Trust is usually more than the telling of truths it is about being relied upon and letting someone down. It may even be something that you were unaware of but that keeps you distant, something you said that went against other views, even when they were not there and would not have been expected to have heard.

Obviously you need SUPPORT right now, you are going through a process of sadness and loss and each day you expect things to change but they don’t, and by asking for readings to help you are trying to look for the blame and reasoning so you may understand. Sometimes the reason is so small we overlook it. We pass it by and miss it.

There needs to be a time of self love, after you have pulled to pieces the situation you need to shed tears and leave them all in the past. Now start new afresh and begin a new section of your life. What has been has been, friends are like dewdrops shiny and new in the morning but sometimes they fade by night. Do not let others power overtake your own, take it back and allow yourself to make new friends that deserve you and you them and now with the full moon is a good time to start. :)

Many blessings

akido

Post by akido » Mon May 04, 2015 1:35 pm

Hi EOT and Talia,

Thanks so much for your help. Appreciate the insights you both given to me on it. I think what might get us apart will be now doing different things or maybe more to it that we could not just tell. It does break me apart to see them no longer with me and having the same fun and trust I gave them there.

Maybe time will heal and I am really hoping better things will come our way. A good start in this part of my life.
akido

Talia

Post by Talia » Mon May 04, 2015 3:40 pm

Times change and we chane with it, I remember many friends from when I was 25, but we drift into different directions but at the time was very painful and confusing, but then different friends in new directions come along :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue May 05, 2015 12:47 am

Akido, :smt060

Thanking you in return for your feedback.

When we change, the other person may not be able or willing to change themselves enough for the relationship to survive.

When we change we effectively become a different person from the one whom they met and have become used to, and there is always the risk that they might not like us anymore.

But that should not be used an excuse or reason for you not trying to constantly improve yourself (although in many dysfunctional relationships, it is).

EoT

PS: This thread and the reading contained within it will remain together.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”