business reading

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Perotin

business reading

Post by Perotin » Sun May 31, 2015 8:10 am

Hi,
what are the chances of creating a successful "virtual-reality" business that I have in mind (emphasis on financial success)? Should I do it or not?

Thank you;)

Goran

Talia

Re: business reading

Post by Talia » Sun May 31, 2015 6:47 pm

Perotin wrote:Hi,
what are the chances of creating a successful "virtual-reality" business that I have in mind (emphasis on financial success)? Should I do it or not?

Thank you;)

Goran
Hiyas,

Welcome to Mystic Board.

You have kind of leapt straight in no messing and asked for a reading, it would be more polite to introduce yourself first but maybe you are so concerned and excited about starting your business you forgot your manners so I will forgive you this time and hope that you visit again and say hello and thank-you.

I can see that from the base card of 'The Fox' that there is a sly and shrewd head on your shoulders, you look for loopholes and ways to exploit and get success with the least effort.

The reading evolves with a card upside down 'The Rider'instead of careening ahead this card in this position indicates that there should be a halt, a stop and not thrusting force onwards.

'The Locket' two red roses held together, many times can mean that love is a problem but in this case I feel it is more a partner, perhaps you are facing a difficuly and need to sort that out first, or a relationship that is close to your heart that need attention. Take a look back and see what the locket may mean to you as it is important.

Now we are at 'The Crossroads' which way to go, well this is the fourth card so you have three cards to deal with first to get into the right place and mindset before you can make a success. On the signpost it says Left "the Way" and on the right it says "the Other Way" so a choice has to be made, you cannot go both ways.

'The Mice' one mouse stands and looks up, but behind him is his cheese, he is overlooking the cheese or the prize because he has seen something bigger that he wants, are you sure you have the right cheese, the right business?

'The Gentleman' oh back to the locket I feel the Gentleman is carrying only one red rose, where is the other, he has made his decision and is looking now to the future and he is not unhappy, he has decided and is moving on forwards.

So I would say that although I do not believe that readings should set the future in stone there are indications that you have things to do before you jump off into the world of virtual-business. A relationship needs attention and then you may see thing differently and realise that you can actually do better!

Good luck in your choice, please come and let me know your thought :)

Perotin

Post by Perotin » Sun May 31, 2015 11:22 pm

Dear Talia,

thank you for your answer. I always say thank you, but this time I've forgot to introduce myself - I have done it on the introduction board. I am sorry! :)

about the reading:

Just as you wrote this answer, a boy i like sent me a message I am not his type.. so I had to accept it.
You are true about "the Fox".. I had some business failures in the past so now I am thinking how to become successful the fast way.

The root cause is that I want to have my private business, I don't like working for others so I'm trying to make it happen.
I guess I am on the wrong way at the moment..

Thank you once again!

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”