What's rolling?

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

goodfellas

What's rolling?

Post by goodfellas » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:09 pm

Hello Cedars/Readers,

In need for your view if you like? There is something to change and focus what hell going on with half of my year on ventures.

Really frustrated with the folks I deal with in my venture. Still the close buddies but looks like they put me aside for their own interest.  Want them to believe in me like they use to instead they are turning their backs at me unable to remember I was there when they need. Taking the heat.

No options, but to be with these folks. Slowly getting weak and betrayed.

Any chance that a new agreement that's just peaceful and i really want be done instead if I hold? Clearly do not like what is being set and the face show it. How can I do it an edge instead of a frustrating loss/block.

This is a headache over finances and old buddies feeling really used and drag along.

Don't worry I still never run out of :smt007 in my life.

TC and Thanks,
Goodfellas :smt003

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:51 pm

Hello goodfellas

I sense your questions are coming from your heart and you still have some sort of humour and optimism about the whole situation and life itself.

Please give me some time and I will be happy to post a reading here.

Cedars

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:14 pm

Hello Goodfellas,

I read your request with interest and felt your frustrations as well.
If you have noticed from previous readings, my style of reading is not one of predictions, but readings do have directly or indirectly an element of that, which I would like to call ‘advice’, ‘messages’ and sometimes ‘soul searching’. I hope this reading sheds some light on your current situation.

I am using the Rider Waite deck.

Where do you stand now?
Queen of Swords.

Swords belong to the element of Air and as such, words, communication, the mind and logic play a big part. The persona of this Queen is telling us that you have no time for extreme emotions or for that matter, emotions full stop. The Queen of Swords is sitting on a throne of stone, one hand holding a sword in the upright position and with the other hand she is inviting the other{s} to speak up. This is a no-bullshit queen; no quibbles, and no messing about. She says as she sees things and does not mince her words. The place where you find yourself can be summed out as follows: “don’t mess me about; just come out with the truth!”

What do your friends expect from you?
The World. The Emperor.

Two Major Arcana cards – The World – which indicates attainment, having the world as your oyster and completing the cycle of a journey. In this context I feel they expect the world from you; devotion, sacrifice, delivering all on a silver platter perhaps? Have you ever felt yourself being in a situation where things are expected of you without you knowing it or without any effort from the other parties involved? Or, if your partners/friends lack self-confidence and discipline and in their subconscious are expecting you to be the leader – The Emperor – and run the whole show? Have they ever made this clear to you one way or the other? Or, are these factors what you think they are expecting from you?
Do you want to be the one to run the show and, yet, as you say they are detaching themselves from your energy? Why would they do that?

What do you expect from them?
Seven of Pentacles. Ace of Cups.

Hmmmmmm…… one wonders….
Seven of Pentacles portrays a man staring at a tree which he had planted some time ago and is looking at the leaves and branches to see them deliver the fruits of his hard work. Has there been some hard work in this relationship and you are sitting and waiting for them to come up with the goods?  I feel that both of you are waiting for the other to deliver something:  them for you to deliver the world and you – waiting for them to start showing the outcome of their work.  But, didn’t you all work equally together at this project or whatever you are all trying to achieve? Why is one waiting for the other to bring something into this? Are they expecting too much from you – The World? Or, are you viewing them as lame ducks sitting and wishing that the tree would deliver the fruits single-handed?
Then we have the Ace of Cups. The start of a new phase where feelings play a big part, so much so that it signifies some sort of new romance?. Where is all this coming from since your current state was as logical and as rigid as the Queen of Swords, lacking all kinds of tender feelings?  Are you hoping that the friendship falls into its right path, as it used to be, with renewed vigour and emotions?
This is a complicated situation.

How can the above two scenarios blend together for your highest good?
Knight of Cups. The Chariot. Nine of Wands.

The Cup suit which once again stresses on emotions or for someone to make a move and start showing their feelings. Beware, the Knight of Cups can be quite intense with his emotions and this can sometimes be seen as overpowering and off putting.
The Chariot is saying nothing is impossible as long as all efforts are put towards the same goal.
The Nine of Wands. A very protective person who has learn from his past mistakes and is being careful not to be over thrown or to be taken for granted.

What should you focus on in view of all the above?
The Tower.

A change, a complete change, an overhaul of the mindset or of the current order which is no longer working for you. This can be either on practical matters or those relating to your way of thinking. If things don’t work for you any more, you make changes and sometimes big changes, so much so, that the change itself frightens you and it disturbs you,  only to prepare you for the next phase.
This change, am afraid, is going to be beyond your control. So, in view of everything that has been said above, be prepared to face this total change, the dismantling of an existing order, the destruction of all that was not working for you so far with all its unpleasantness and at times agony, in order that you may be able to face the new that will come out of it.

I am sorry, goodfellas, you may think of this as a harsh reading. I asked the questions and these are the cards I got. I don’t usually follow standard spreads set by others. I try and create a new spread based on the questions being asked.

I hope this reading gave you some of the answers….. and I would love to hear from you.

Best wishes.

goodfellas

Hats off for the great reading

Post by goodfellas » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:12 pm

Hello Cedars,

Sorry for not accepting sorry...reading was great since the messages made me check what can i learn from these now.
Can say it is what you'll look for in a reading. Let see where it relates in my life.

Where do you stand now?
Queen of Swords
Laughs, let me point where it is..somewhere my mouth?
I must say I gonna tell what I see the way it is no gray area.

What do your friends expect from you?
The World. The Emperor.
Kinda think they are expecting too much sacrifice from me.
I was like why I am the only one walking, wanna sing am I blue sometimes.

What do you expect from them?
Seven of Pentacles. Ace of Cups.
Gonna say I just want them to show that they did value me more than the things I did for this venture to work.
Getting slowly tired..uh ohhh why I am I being set up this way.

How can the above two scenarios blend together for your highest good?
Knight of Cups. The Chariot. Nine of Wands.
The action cuts me...I just let it slip..silently..wishing we can work out the bond.
The Nine of Wands caught me i think i got the eight before or the wands are just nicely figures i like.

What should you focus on in view of all the above?
The Tower.
Oh change, it's really unpredictable isn't it. Am I gonna be a Badfellas after this..laughs..maybe things are not well for good things to happen.
Yeah this should be it.

Thanks and TC,
Still a Goodfella

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:58 am

Thank you for your feedback Goodfellas.
Am sure you're still a good fella indeed :)

All the best to you in your future endeavours.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”