Reconciliation spread

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

eruantal

Reconciliation spread

Post by eruantal » Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:02 am

Hello,
I'd like some help with a spread i've opened recently. It was about my previous relationship, if we'll be together again some time. It was a 4-card spread and got these results: 1.Situation: wheel of fortune 2.Challenge: moon 3.Advice: four of pentacles 4.Likely outcome: queen of swords.
I'm a bit confused especially with the last card. If any of you could help, i would appreciate. Thanks in advance

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:18 am

I base my interpretation on the Rider Waite deck.

The first two cards – Wheel of Fortune and The Moon – indicate changeability. As the wheel may go up or down, so does the moon in its different phases and shades.

Yes, it will indeed be a challenge to deal with the changes in mood, mindset, blowing hot and cold aspect of the changes that are bound to take place in your anticipated re-union. The moon has also got the ‘wishful thinking’ aspect within it, the fantasy, the dream of wishing things to be this way or that way. But it changes and that change itself leads into a major uncertainty, mood swings and sometimes depression too. Whilst your inner self may in fact tell you exactly what is not going to happen, but the changeability of the mindset that the moon is quite notorious in impacting on us, will not give clear answers.

Advice? The best advice you would get with the Four of Pentacles is to play your cards close to your chest, i.e. look after yourself, be selfish about your own wellbeing and do not give in to outside influences. This card is thought of as the ‘miser’ card in tarot terms and in that the message for you is not to get carried away with false hopes and expectations and stay put, be grounded and see life for what it is rather than build a fantasy.

The possible outcome with the Queen of Swords is for you to be realistic rather than get carried away with sentiments and emotions. This queen only sees facts and she does not fall victim to emotional entanglements. For her, cold facts rule and she follows her mind rather than her heart.

The possible outcome for you then is to face the facts and move on with your life.

eruantal

Post by eruantal » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:20 pm

Thank you so much

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:28 pm

Parakalo.... you are welcome !

:)

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”