Love life reading for Cedars ...

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

danielleskye

Love life reading for Cedars ...

Post by danielleskye » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:36 pm

Wow cedars - great posts and you are popular on here :)

Wondering if I could have a moment of your time, to ask about my love life for the future?

Thanks so much!

DS

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:42 am

hello DS

Thank you for your comments. I will be happy to give you a reading, but before that may I ......?

......ask if you are currently seeing someone and you wish certain clarification about that or if you are simply asking about the prospects of future romance?

danielleskye

Post by danielleskye » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:22 pm

Hi Cedars

Thanks for your response - and such a speedy one at that!!!

Not seeing anyone, just interested in a general overview in that area of my life for the general future etc

Thanks so much

DS

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:25 pm

Hello Danielle

Coming back to your comments about my popularity (smile), that may as well be because there aren’t many readers in the Tarot forum, eh?
But, thank you anyhow.

Your question, if not predictive or futuristic, it is something of a similar nature. However, you have used a proper word there – Overview. I am going to go on the same basis rather than asking the questions IF or WHEN you will meet someone.  Agreed? I shall proceed on that basis.

What does Danielle need to know at the present time with regard to her love life for the foreseeable future? What energies, if any, are around her in that regard?

I picked four cards from the Rider Waite deck.

Knight of Cups. Five of Pentacles. Ten of Swords. Two of Pentacles.

We have one Water element, two Earth elements and one Air element cards.
At first glance, there is the Knight of Cups and if I have to go by gut feeling at the minute I saw this card, would I be right in saying that there was someone or the promise or the potential of romance around you??

The Knight of Cups is a man around your age who is the bearer of a potential for romance and all those tender feelings related to being with someone. If there has not been someone in your recent past and here we go foretelling that there is a potential or a possible message for love and romance form this person. All being said and done, this person is rather demanding and to put it mildly overindulgent with his emotions; he himself is very emotional and sentimental – typical Water sign – and he may expect the same from you.  I am not throwing any stone into the mud to paint a bad picture of this person, but his sentimentality can sometimes be overbearing and too much to take. He will feel inadequate if he did not send you flowers and, more to the point, he would not think that he was being OTT (over the top) and probably will be disappointed if it was not reciprocated.

But, he is a loving person, his heart is in the right place and, if you like that sort of thing, he is the ultimate ROMANTIC!

The other two cards that follow suit are somewhat an anti-climax.
Whether as a result of this Knight or whether due to other circumstances around you, you will not feel at the top of the world so to speak.
The Five of Pentacles indicates some difficult times whether in a material sense or a case of being physically overwrought out of a situation,  so much so that it may make you feel totally incapacitated, as you don’t know which way to turn. Look after your emotional and physical well being, as this situation has a potential of testing your means and making you feel that you cannot go on anymore > Ten of Swords.  This card – Ten of Swords – portrays a man flat on the ground and ten swords piercing his back. Does it get any worse than this? No, it does not. He has reached the end of this endurance and the only way is up. When there is nothing to lose anymore, what could be worse? Nothing. You can only get up and face a new beginning.
But…… not in such a hurry though.

The Two of Pentacles is telling me that you should take things easy and not jump at a decision or take a bold step. Just take your time, see what your options are and play for time until you see things clearer and the opportunities are viable.. We see a man here juggling two coins in the figure of eight, waiting for things to settle until he gets his chance to take a step forward.
After the Five of Pentacles and the Ten of Swords, all you can do is be prudent and not jump into conclusions or take steps that you are not sure of.

Finally I picked another card by way of Advice:
Eight of Cups.

We see here a man who has turned his back to eight cups standing upright and is walking away from them looking for other opportunities and searching for newer horizons. Even if things do not seem so bleak on the outside, sometimes we turn our back to an existing situation and walk away from it and make a new start.
I do hope this reading will resonate with you in ways that only you would know.
I would love to hear back from you.
Best wishes.

danielleskye

Post by danielleskye » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:49 pm

Hi Cedars

Thanks so much for your reading, and such a speedy one at that !

Yes, I am at this stage, not in a great place. I didn't want to sound negative , hence not mentioning it at the outset.

I am in poor physical health and also unemployed. Struggling to find work. Bit weird as the harder I try to find work, the more rejection I experience. So my self esteem isn't great. Owing to lack of funds, I have sort of relinquished a social life, so am quite surprised to hear anything about meeting a guy.

The description of the person sounded very much like me actually ! (I'm told I have expectations of others that are too high etc)- could it perhaps be me that your energy picked up on vs someone else?
The only other person of recent (ie several months ago), was some guy that I met that became obssessive/borrline stalker. I had to block him from my phone etc for obvious reasons (he was also slightly mentally unstable, tbh and slept around etc), and yet he still found ways to contact me, and his contact was totally unwanted. I was also not physically attracted to him.

Maybe it is that indvidual or myself that your energy picks up on. I also for whatever reason, tend to attract obssessive men in general, that I have no romantic interest in, yet they refuse to accept that just harras me in a manne that is sociopathic to be honest. The men I do like, aren't interested (long term pattern), so tbhIf I'm honest, I'm perpetually single. Don't tend to find myself in situations where I meet guys I like on the inside and the outside and vice versa. Kind of have mentally just accepted it is what it is, so again surprised to hear the opening of your message.

Anyway, thanks so much for your time and I'm going to keep an eye on the board for others readings, as I really like your style!

Take care

Ds

danielleskye

Post by danielleskye » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:00 pm

Also, yes, to be honest - there are other readers on the forum - I specifically chose you as I find your style and ability impressive.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:07 am

Hello Ds
Thank you  for your fast feedback.

In the opening statement of your reading, I referred to the Knight of Cups as someone who may have been in your life - a Water sign?
However, court cards can mean one of many things:
They can refer to your personality traits.
They can be people who are coming into your life or have been in your life.

I did say, "if there has not been someone in your past....." with regard to the Knight of Cups.

But the feeling I got from the Knight of Cups was one who had been in your life.  Now, since your request and the reading was about an overview of your love life, I would have thought the Knight of Cups would have been the fourth card if he were someone coming into your life. This is a rather technical way of looking at a reading, but positions of cards do indicate their meaning too.

Having described your situation (and I am glad you did not mention it in your request) and I was feeling really bad going through those two cards, but I had to go ahead with the reading, I now put more emphasis on the Advice card. That being not to build upon too much on the current misfortunes in love and otherwise and just move forward onto a new page. When we try too hard, things have a habit of bouncing back at us and we are  none the wiser.

However, I do very much wish you good health and material success in employment.

Best wishes.

cedars

danielleskye

Post by danielleskye » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:51 pm

Hi Cedars

Thanks for your response. Sorry, a little confused. Re the Knight of Cups - so is you confirmation /meaning in your last post that this is most likely someone in my past?

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:56 pm

....so is you confirmation /meaning in your last post that this is most likely someone in my past?

Yes, that is the feeling I got when I drew the card which I have already stated in the reading :)

I also hastened to add...... "if there has not been someone in your past....."

danielleskye

Post by danielleskye » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:21 pm

In that case, then I'd say that the reading is accurate in regards to that point. Reason being that involvement with that individual did result in dtress and upset - given that he refused to take 'No' for an answer, and literally became a stalker. Which was a thoroughly unpleasant experience. This happened in November 2014.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”