a request pls.

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

oriel

a request pls.

Post by oriel » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:09 am

Hello,
Is anyone here free to do me a card reading?I don't usually ask for this particular question about love but I'm having weird dreams lately  :smt017
Just like this morning in my dream someone told me "he is coming" in my dream it says something about future spouse.But there were no clues about it,it's just like that.
I'm sort having vague dreams about it,so it got my attention. :smt012
So my question is what would my future spouse would be like,if he's gonna be from where I live or far from here or what kind of person he would be like?I'm currently single and I'm at the stage of my life of thinking  on what I want and what I don't want in life.Life has been a roller coaster ride so far but I'm trying to pull myself up together :smt003
Thanks in advance to anyone who might help

Talia

Post by Talia » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:15 pm

Love is a wonderful thing. Woudn't it be great if we knew when and who and how and did nothing but sitand wait for the right person to come along at the precise time that we had wanted? And dreams can be so elusive, they tempt us with images and make us wonder, but for the images we dream to be real would mean that they were already fixed and I do not think that is so, I think there is free will and that by careful decisions we can create the dreams we want.
So I was sitting here and mulling over a card eading for you and on such important questions we need a deck with sympathy and compassion (and passion too) so what better than the Red Rose Lenormand?

Your first card is THE MOON, a full moon shining down on the situation giving a different view of where you are, instead of looking at you from the Earth we are looking at you from the far Moon. Seeing the bigger picture can be very helpful. Looking at where you are and what you are doing, but looking as if you are not you but someone else. Are you in a good position to attract love - do you love yourself and do you care for yourself? Are you ready? Take a harsh look and see what you can improve on. Under moonlight we can overlook slight flaws and cracks and imperfections, but sunlight shines and finds every flaw, so check that you have done all you can to present the best image of you.

THE STARS again a source of bright light shinging down from above, but this card is in the position that indicates you are looking up and not looking forward enough. Instead of dreaming about a new partner you should be driving forward and looking for opportunities to meet.

THE SICKLE holding the red rose and cutting it's stem with a large blade. Sometimes we have to cut things out of our lives and make changes that will impact on what we want and help us to get nearer to our goals. But this must always be done carefully and firmly, watching out for any thorns that may be hidden.

THe CLOCK time is always there, we rush sometimes when we should be slow and we linger when sometimes we should hasten. These cards are not telling you who or where or when but they are offering information to help you be in that place at the right time. Sometimes there is nothing we can do about time, we just have to allow it to tick on, every second, every minute and every day, waiting  can be useful if the preception of it is changed. Instead of waiting, preparing. Use your time wisely, it is precious and will allow you to grow into the person that you will be.

THE WHIP this card is a change from the others, it looks like there may be a change of direction for you, something that you think that you want you may discard and realise that you actually overlooked something that you enjoy. But there is a power behind this card that offers you something new, determination, forceful dedication. With these properties beside you the key to your next partner will be open to you.

Out of these cards the most important aspect of the reading is THE STARS, the only person that is in charge is you, remember to look around you, don't look back or focus on the past, don't look up and focus on dreams, look forwards to making your dreams reality.

oriel

Post by oriel » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:58 am

hello!! :smt006
wow that was a long reading..Thank you so much  :)
Just weeks before I posted here,I am contemplating on business ventures and all those stuffs mixing up with my home problems and then I had this weird dreams, so it got me curious. :smt005
But I'm really thinking about  on how to start some things in my life.It's true about cutting off some people in my life..I've been re-evaluating my life  for the past months :smt005  :smt003  
Ohh you know I wanna start this and this and this but home life is hindering me lol but it is understandable as I'm the only one who will have to take care of a sick elderly as of now.But when this is over I'll do those things I wanna do.
:smt005
I  feel like the world of arts is calling me hehe
I just started painting and now I want to do photography and one of the things I wanna do is culinary arts and be able to write some day.So as of now,I'm extracting my thoughts and planning it carefully.I wanna do reiki as well but reiki masters here are hard to find.
thank you so much again ;)

Talia

Post by Talia » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:09 pm

You are welcome,  You could always take a reiki course online? In fact it may help with soothing your energies and giving you focus? I am a reiki Master and there are a lot of good online trainers :)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:40 pm

Talia wrote:You are welcome,  You could always take a reiki course online? In fact it may help with soothing your energies and giving you focus? I am a reiki Master and there are a lot of good online trainers :)
I am sorry I have to disagree with you Talia, as Reiki cannot be taught on line, no matter how good is the tutor. An attunement is something very personal and I do not believe in these on-line and remote attunements.  Reiki is a one-to-one connection with the student and the Master and I strongly oppose these on-line training/attunements or even those done via a DVD....

Sorry for my strong opposition on this topic, but Reiki is one thing that cannot or should not be done on line.

Yours humbly and with respect.

Talia

Post by Talia » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:56 pm

cedars wrote:
Talia wrote:You are welcome,  You could always take a reiki course online? In fact it may help with soothing your energies and giving you focus? I am a reiki Master and there are a lot of good online trainers :)
I am sorry I have to disagree with you Talia, as Reiki cannot be taught on line, no matter how good is the tutor. An attunement is something very personal and I do not believe in these on-line and remote attunements.  Reiki is a one-to-one connection with the student and the Master and I strongly oppose these on-line training/attunements or even those done via a DVD....

Sorry for my strong opposition on this topic, but Reiki is one thing that cannot or should not be done on line.

Yours humbly and with respect.

Of course you are welcome to disagree but perhaps you might like to discuss this with me in the reiki area then and not on a reading thread, I'm sure that a moderator can transfer these posts, then I can put my experiences forward without detracting from the op's reading :)

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”