MsNeptune - Reading by Talia

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Talia

MsNeptune - Reading by Talia

Post by Talia » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:02 pm

MsNeptune wrote:Hi Talia,

Thank you for offering your services. I have a question regarding my relationship and current living situation. For quite a while now my romantic relationship has been stagnating and I'd like to know what's holding me back from moving on at this point. I'd like to know what steps i must take in order to detach. My DOB is 01/01/88 and my favorite color is black.

Thank you and best regards.

Dear MsNeptune, Thank-you for your request.

Your reading is as follows,

The first card shows BIG BEN, the icon of time, the monument that is solid and long term. This indicates that you are coming to where you are now over time, time is very important here for you, but you have indicated your wish to move on so I will concentrate on that now.

The next card is THE HOUSE, but this is not a happy place, it is dark and looks cold. Instead of the warmth and light that usually would be given as an image of a house or a home we have a different view. Sometimes there are commitments that mean you cannot leave and find somewhere else to live.

You need to find THE KEY to your next step and your next home, you need to break away and take that step. Nothing is really holding you back except your own thoughts that there is something,like loyalty. Obviously any move is a big event and there will be feelings of sadness and fear and also emptiness as you transition from one way of life to another.

THE DOG shows how faithful you have been and how much you wanted things to work out with unconditional love but sometimes there is nothing we can do, the goods are spoiled. There will be a lot of sympathy and some short bursts of anger too, a mixed emotional time.

But there is THE LILIES, beautful flowers signifying the end and the new beginning, a gift from one era to another, lots of people being supportive if only you look around and ask for that little bit of help that will give you the boost you need to make your preparations for stepping out of your shell.

The last card is THE CHILD,  the young life energy enjoying your inner child again, bright, laughing and having fun, you can do this, you can do whatever you put yourmind to and fix your focus on. There is a lot of happiness out there waiting.

I wish you good luck and hope that my words have offered a little insight.

MsNeptune

Post by MsNeptune » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:05 pm

Hi Talia,

Thank you for your help in this matter. I do feel that the only thing holding me back is myself. Interesting that you mentioned me stepping out of my shell because that's something I've been working hard on as of late as well. I feel the goods in this relationship are "spoiled" and the situation is leading nowhere fast. Things have been the same for a couple years - no children, no advancement, and it feels like very little effort to change things. It's a difficult juncture for me where a lot of things are having to change. I'm curious about the Big Ben card, not sure I understand its significance fully.

Talia

Post by Talia » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:58 pm

MsNeptune wrote:Hi Talia,

Thank you for your help in this matter. I do feel that the only thing holding me back is myself. Interesting that you mentioned me stepping out of my shell because that's something I've been working hard on as of late as well. I feel the goods in this relationship are "spoiled" and the situation is leading nowhere fast. Things have been the same for a couple years - no children, no advancement, and it feels like very little effort to change things. It's a difficult juncture for me where a lot of things are having to change. I'm curious about the Big Ben card, not sure I understand its significance fully.
Thnak-you for your responce.  BigBen is a significant monument in London, the card reflects the longevity of time, and you have hit the nail on the head saying that things have been the same for a couple of years. This card was showing us where you were coming from. A long term relationship, something that is solid and that would need a lot of thought to change.

I feel that once you ever get the feeling that the relationship is 'spoiled' then it is time to review the situation and move on.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”