Can I request reading?

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

argo

Can I request reading?

Post by argo » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:02 pm

I'm tired now seems everything is crumbling down again. With my career, friends and no potential love. How can I handle this bad luck and transform it to a good one.

Thank you your help.

Talia

Re: Can I request reading?

Post by Talia » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:23 pm

argo wrote:I'm tired now seems everything is crumbling down again. With my career, friends and no potential love. How can I handle this bad luck and transform it to a good one.

Thank you your help.
HI Argo,

Sorry to hear about your run of bad luck, but luck changes and you can do lots of things to make that happen.

First, I feel that you are concentrating too much onwhat happened in the past, looking backwards to what was rather than looking forwards to what is and what can be. You need to decide to take responsibility for your life and accept where you are and then dcide to change things to how you want.

Your career, Page of Swords, here we have a young person, possibly you, carrying a sword and swinging it trying to cut things down. Have you discussed your problems at work, have you asked if you can improve things or what you can do to help your job?

Your friends, Seven of Pentacles,  A young person stands resting his head on his garden rake, he is gazing at what he has achieved, but he forgets that the weeds will grow back if he does not carry on with his efforts. Your friends may be reacting to you and your position. Are you welcoming and loving or are you showing your miserableness and unhappiness to them? People want to be around happy people. Reach out and carry on doing what made them your friends inthe first place. Friendship takes work and relaxing may have to wait until you are in a happier place.

Potential Love, Eight of Pentacles,  in this card we can see a man hard at work engraving pentacles, he is working really hard to keep up with the demands placed upon him. All he is concerned with is the pentacle that he is engraving. He does not lift his head or look at people when they pass by. So potential love may be walking by and he does not even notice?  Are you doing all you can, are you looking too hard or not looking at all like the engraver?

Changing your luck, King of Pentacles, what a strong energy we have here, if you are the King then you have the power to change your own course of luck just by acting. Have you sat down and planned what you want and where you want to be? Have you put things in motion so that these things can possibly happen, do you actually do anything to help yourself? Be hard here, the King is strong but strict and he is really driven by money. This is the third card from pentacles in a row, so I would imagine that money could be a strong force that you are reckoning with.
What you need is to be firm with yourself, do not just take things sitting down, get up and make a change.

The Knight of Wands is your last card and this enforces the same rhythm, act, use some fiery passion and start the next phase of your life right now, be inspired, be energised by the Knight, you have the strength don't back away.

argo

Post by argo » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:31 pm

Hi Talia,

Thank you it will help me a lot. I go to it and check one by one. The person in changing luck could not be me. I am more close to the first 3 as I am a bit out of luck in them.
Wanting to have a move in career and I seek friends advice. Nothing good happen yet. May I know what the last card is about?
Last edited by argo on Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

argo

Post by argo » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:31 pm

Hi Talia,

Thank you it will help me a lot. I go to it and check one by one. The person in changing luck could not be me. I am more close to the first 3 as I am a bit out of luck in them.
Wanting to have a move in career and I seek friends advice. Nothing good happen yet. May I know what the last card is about?

Talia

Post by Talia » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:36 pm

argo wrote:Hi Talia,

But, the King is the energy you need to use, You need to be the King and take charge rather than bemoan your situation, take charge of it and change it!
Talia said "The Knight of Wands is your last card and this enforces the same rhythm, act, use some fiery passion and start the next phase of your life right now, be inspired, be energised by the Knight, you have the strength don't back away."

What I see in the Knight is a new start, but you have to decide what you want, find something that you can be passionate about and the energy to fulfil it will come, don't just sit on the internet and moan or dream, do instead. The Knight is a fierce passionate person and you need to find that mojo and become like the Knight to get yourself sorted :)

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”