necronomicon tarot

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

lovetarot

necronomicon tarot

Post by lovetarot » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:54 am

need help interpreting the following 4 card spread to this question:
will he ( former lover) leave her to return to me:
Ace of Wands - reversed
Hierophant
Lovers - reversed
4 of Pentacles

Thank you

Talia

Re: necronomicon tarot

Post by Talia » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:19 pm

lovetarot wrote:need help interpreting the following 4 card spread to this question:
will he ( former lover) leave her to return to me:
Ace of Wands - reversed
Hierophant
Lovers - reversed
4 of Pentacles

Thank you
Hi, welcome to Mystic Board.

Your post is very difficult to answer. Although you have told us the deck and the question you haven't given the cards any placement or names, and you are asking for a reading about someone else.

I am not surprised that you find that spread hard to understand. Tarot does not work like that, it needs a focus of energy from the person asking the question and with what you want to know the focus would be on your ex-lover not you. This makes the energy lines confused and muddled, apart from the fact that it is not good practice to read about another without their permission or knowledge and consent.

Maybe you should re-do the reading and ask something along the lines of "what can I do to help find love again in my life?" or "how can I improve my relationships?" Those kind of questions would give you a far better answer than the question you have asked, especially as it could just be answered with a resounding No.

If you would like to change your question then I am sure anyone here can help you with an understanding or perhaps request a reading?

lovetarot

Post by lovetarot » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:51 pm

Thank you Talia!!!   I think I understand now, if the energy was on MINE, the cards are basically telling me to look inward and let this go, correct?

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:04 pm

I think I understand now, if the energy was on MINE, the cards are basically telling me to look inward and let this go, correct?
Many times I see this question asked - am sure I have asked it at some stage in my life - if a certain lover will come back......
it is only human to ask this question, to wish that he/she would come back......
But.. rather than wonder and have sleepless nights about their return, it is best to close the page and move on with your life.

If he/she sees the error of their way and comes back, then you best think hard about taking them back.

Coming to tarot terms, Tarot does not answer (others might argue) Yes or No questions and it gives you some ambiguous answers to such questions. So, best not to ask such black and white questions and instead, as Talia suggested so rightly, ask about what can you do to empower yourself rather than keep hanging in the air.

I would refuse point blank giving a reading to such a question.

I wish you the very best in a fresh and happier horizon for you out there.

Best wishes.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”