Hi, can i request?

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

ginowapolee

Hi, can i request?

Post by ginowapolee » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:15 pm

Lost with 3 things I want to do as career. Can tarot check which is good to me? 1 is I've done before as a job, 2 is I like to do but I think many competing for this area. 3 is new a bit scared and divided here. I already put out the third on my list but it is pulling me back.

Thanks to you.
Last edited by ginowapolee on Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:30 pm

Ginowapolee,

All such requests should be posted to the Tarot Reading forum.

The main Tarot board is only meant for general questions and discussions.

All the best,

EoT  :smt002

ginowapolee

Post by ginowapolee » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:10 am

Sorry...I put it in the wrong place. Thanks eye of the tiger.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:52 pm

Replace the word good with asking your reader to list three careers with which he or she feels your personality as determined by the cards would be most compatible, or in which you are most likely to achieve success in your own terms, and I think that your reading and answers would have come much faster.

I could easily list using basic numerology and your date of birth many more than only three careers which should fit the bill, so I am somewhat puzzled as to why a tarot reader cannot do the same thing, but using the cards instead of numbers.

Surely the next step would be to see whether these three careers are included, and whether one is preferred over the other two. Especially the career which the member is most  anxious about, mainly because of not having had previous experience in that type of job.

This IS a reading request, so could I please ask one of the Tarot readers to answer the member's question, but to substitute good with the three most compatible or likely to be successful in careers?

If you are unable or unwilling for whatever reason to satisfy this request, then please ignore it and move onto something else.

All readings are given or not given at the reader's discretion.

Thanks,

EoT

Talia

Re: Hi, can i request?

Post by Talia » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:15 pm

ginowapolee wrote:Lost with 3 things I want to do as career. Can tarot check which is good to me? 1 is I've done before as a job, 2 is I like to do but I think many competing for this area. 3 is new a bit scared and divided here. I already put out the third on my list but it is pulling me back.

Thanks to you.
Dear ginowapolee,

We haven't ignored you, I have messaged you to ask about your reading but you don't seem to have returned to read my message yet? So I will wait until your reply before I  read for you.

Best wishes

Talia

ginowapolee

Post by ginowapolee » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:32 pm

Hi EOT and Talia,

Thanks for the concerns. I was busy checking local jobs. I think maybe my question was too specific. I'm just lost and tired looking.
Any general reading can do that I need to know will be great help.

Talia

Post by Talia » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:24 pm

ginowapolee wrote:
1 is I've done before as a job, 2 is I like to do but I think many competing for this area. 3 is new a bit scared and divided here. I already put out the third on my list but it is pulling me back.

Hi EOT and Talia,

Thanks for the concerns. I was busy checking local jobs. I think maybe my question was too specific. I'm just lost and tired looking.
Any general reading can do that I need to know will be great help.
Hi,  Ok well lets have a look at what the cards want to tell you  shall we :)

Card 1 - Rio de Janeiro. This card shows us where you are now, you are in a high place looking down, your arms outstretched and you are looking, looking, searching and watching. What you don't realise is that you are in a very good position, the outlook is wonderful and you have so much to look forward to. All you need to do is to look around yourself with your eyes wide open so you don't miss any opportunites.

Card 2 - The Garden of Health and Harmony. This card shows us where you have been. The person in this card is looking down, stroking a lion. Intuitively this card indicates that you are coming from a place of strength, somewhere that you felt safe and secure and at peace and now you are thrown into the unknown. You have come from being able to relax and not worry to somewhere that you find it hard to make decisions or even to choose what to do.

Card 3 - The High Priestess's cave . This card represents the first job choice you mentioned above. It agrees that you have knowledge of that job role and that you are familiar with it and that there are hidden depths to your worth that you have not yet explored but it does not excite you any more. But you have many friends that you can find in this area, they are just waiting for you to make the first move.

Card 4 - The Devil's Chateau. This card may be serving as a bit of a shock, the devil sits on top of the great chateau watching the people below. AS I pulled this card for your second job choice it would seem that this is not the place to be right now, but of course the devil may get chased away or move on his own.

Card 5 - The River Ganges. For the third of your choices this bodes well, although you said that you may face steep competition this card has a good energy and faith behind it, the Ganges river is said to be goddess of fertility and that would be very productive for a job role.

Card 6 - Knight of Cups. This card shows us what you need to look out for  and it is that your background and biase is pulling you back, holding you back even. You feel that you are not worthy and that instead they should choose someone else but this is not the case. This knight rides a great stag and the stag has powerful antlers and together they can overcome anything that stands in their way, fleet of foot and unafraid of anything, but still with a calmness, which for a person might be seen as politeness and courage.

Card 7 - Card 7 and 7 of Earth, the caves of Lascaux, where cave paintings adorn the walls of the sacred caves. Shamans would retire here and meditate and record their lives by painting pictures. There is a lot of information here as this card is pulled to offer some reason, some small help and idea to improve your feeling and mood. I wonder do you meditate deeply? In the card there is a man painting and he looks scared as if he is caught spraying graffitti on a sacred wall and shouldn't be there.  Sometimes we all feel caught and in the wrong place and that can upset our thoughts and make us feel lost. The wisdom of the shamans is on the wall, rest and relax and start again tomorrow.

ginowapolee

Post by ginowapolee » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:37 pm

Thank you Talia. I was afraid my request will not be accepted. The reading is relaxing because of the place. I am in a nice position before I went finding new career.
I am hoping for good results in the second option. I am being selected there. Hoping to be selected in the third too. I will check if I got a call there too.
The reading help me visualize where I was heading and my fears. Best prayers I got a great job in next months. :) You are all kind.

Talia

Post by Talia » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:29 pm

ginowapolee wrote:Thank you Talia. I was afraid my request will not be accepted. The reading is relaxing because of the place. I am in a nice position before I went finding new career.
I am hoping for good results in the second option. I am being selected there. Hoping to be selected in the third too. I will check if I got a call there too.
The reading help me visualize where I was heading and my fears. Best prayers I got a great job in next months. :) You are all kind.
Thank-you for your feedback and lots of good luck :)

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”