Reading for my sister...

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

chongjasmine

Reading for my sister...

Post by chongjasmine » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:10 am

My sister is pregnant and her two babies are due to be delivered soon.
She has a twin baby boy and girl.
I will like to ask if the babies will grow up to be intelligent people.

Talia

Re: Reading for my sister...

Post by Talia » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:03 pm

chongjasmine wrote:My sister is pregnant and her two babies are due to be delivered soon.
She has a twin baby boy and girl.
I will like to ask if the babies will grow up to be intelligent people.
Hi,

Thank-you for your request, it is very nice of you to make a request for your sister but we are not allowed to give readings for anyone other than the person posting, so please ask your sister to join if she wants a reading.

I have to also mention (and I am sure that EOT- the admin - will confirm this)  the subject of the reading is not a suitable one, so even if your sister were to join and make the request we would not as tarot readers be able to give a reading of this nature.

Giving a reading about such a delicate topic is not something that any reader should do, and I hope you do not go elsewhere and make the same request, remember please the future is not fixed and the future of these two babies is definitely unset right now, please do not fix them with some label before they are even born!

And I wish them both and your sister the best they can possibly have in their lives.

Of course if you wish to request a reading for yourself on a different subject then I would be happy to oblige.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:12 pm

I would like to confirm that third party readings and those concerning pregnancy are not allowed, under our site reading rules.

As Talia has said, please try again with a reading request for yourself about a subject which IS allowed under the rules.

You can always find the rules for a particular reading forum, either at the very top or near to it in the forum's listing.

EoT

chongjasmine

Post by chongjasmine » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:34 am

Thanks for informing me of the rules.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”