Sit down, be in harmony

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

goodfellas

Sit down, be in harmony

Post by goodfellas » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:42 pm

Hi Cedars and readers,

Is it free to sit here for a while? As I am spaced out with words that wounds me and those that heals me. What changes since we left, there is a lot, I just do not know the point of it.

Wind blows the person i like so much in my direction and here I am hoping things will be in harmony. Something was different in me also with her. Is it taking us for good, I do not know, but as I was talking with everyone not just her I felt a gap in me.

Slowly I found myself being erased in every picture and just picking myself every now and then. Am I really broken inside or it just this environment that keeps me feels like this. What do I need to know right now?

It's not good to look for things that are out of sight. So yeah, I should be fine and be calm with whatever I have.

Your wise and spiritual advice gonna help me closer to my realized truth.

Goodfellas rocking his chair for you.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Increased self love is the missing key

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:08 am

Goodfellas,

You are entirely welcome to and it is completely free for you to sit here for as long as you like, and to contemplate and meditate upon the eternal question which asks what this precious but mysterious gift called life is all about. As well as licking your many wounds, and finding some peace of mind and comfort in the process.

The answers which you are seeking with regards to what YOUR LIFE is meant to be about are already available within you, and are usually only progressively revealed to you over your whole lifetime, and then only when you are ready to take the next step.

However this having been said, a reading can often sometimes offer you some brief glimpses into your most likely future if nothing changes in the meantime, and provide some tempting clues with reference to determining what your main life lessons and challenges are during this current incarnation.

No reading or reader has the wisdom and perspective to be able to accurately judge how much progress you have made at any particular stage of your life towards realising your full potential as a spiritual and human being, so if you were planning to use the reading as a convenient excuse for beating upon yourself for not yet having found all the answers, then you are probably heading for a disappointment on a major scale.

Increased self love is always the missing key which will be needed for you or us to be able to slowly but surely unlock this information in a manner in which you can positively and practically use it to inspire and encourage you to keep going, in spite of the many obstacles which will be placed in your path with the healing intention to help you to grow and to develop.

From another weary traveller on his own personal quest for answers to the same questions as you are, but in his own life,

EoT  :smt102

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:44 am

Hello Goodfellas

What a poetic thread!  Although I can clearly read between the lines, but that what poetry is all about, isn’t it?
I feel you are going through a personal dilemma, assessing some facts and questions on feelings and emotions with regard to yourself and another person in your life.

Sometimes we wonder as to where it is all going? Is it going anywhere or is it just stagnating? Sometimes we wonder what is the point for all those feelings.
Is it free to sit here for a while?
If you mean to sit and watch the world go by while you assess your feelings and the potential of your involvement, that is not a bad idea goodfellas. It is a phase where we don’t make any decisions and let the universe take care what needs to be done.. Sometimes we don’t know what to do next but to let things sort themselves. This is not an irresponsible or a lazy thing, as long as the wait-and-see situation does not take too long and the other person it not being taken for granted either.
When we don’t know whether we want to be with a person or not and give the situation some time to see where our feelings might lead us to, that is quite all right, as long as the other person is not made to wait with you forever. That will be rather unfair for the other person. A decision has to be made sooner or later and it is best that the decision is made by you and not lead the other person to make it for you.
Slowly I found myself being erased in every picture and just picking myself every now and then. Am I really broken inside or it just this environment that keeps me feels like this. What do I need to know right now?
OK Goodfellas, I picked two cards for you with your above questions. Lo and behold, both the cards were from suit of Cups and both were court cards – King of Cups and Queen of Cups.
There is no shortage of love, compassion and understanding around you, as court cards generally indicate the presence of other human beings around us,  and in this case it is a husband and wife combination, father and mother figures, both of immense and sometimes extreme emotions to care, nurture and to a certain degree – Queen of Cups – intuitive about things. You have come to a stage where you don’t know where to turn and what to do, it is fair to ask the question as you have done: What do I need to know right now?
You need to know that you are not alone. There are people who love you and will support you if you ask them. If you have distanced yourself from them, it is time to reconnect with them and in this phase you will realise there is no shortage of love around you, even if you feel that is not the case in your personal life. Sometimes family and loved ones, fill in the gap in a most fulfilling way when  other aspects of our life become difficult to handle. Be aware that these two elderly people are there for you and around you. All you need to do is ask for help or get closer to them.

Goodfellas rocking his chair for you.
Sitting in that rocking chair is not bad. But, as I mentioned above, do not sit there forever good fella 

With blessings and my best wishes to you.

goodfellas

Post by goodfellas » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:25 pm

Hi EOT and Cedars,

Nice talking to you here. Let's continue each conversation below.

EOT

Yes, gonna say I am heading in that lane of self love. Spending quite sometime too figuring and defining my own happiness.
Ain't easy to keep track of your thoughts and in times like this I just want to sit down and be calm.
I am moving on now slowly. You just knock yourself out and go out there. I know I am no longer the same. For now, I am just happy that I am feeling better now after recognizing that I am indeed wounded. There's beauty in pain, why? In that short freeze of time, I saw people who cared and bothered to talk to me. Lifting me up exactly when I need. It feels great to know you had something to breathe about that aren't from wounds or desire. They are just there because they appreciate who you are.

Cedars

You know you're also great at this. Just kidding, it's one way to bear your soul and go to the flow of thoughts.
This captures everything that hit me:

Sometimes we wonder as to where it is all going? Is it going anywhere or is it just stagnating? Sometimes we wonder what is the point for all those feelings.

Yes, with all my senses I can see them moving without me. What I did was observe from a far until I realized I have a support system. I found a short sense of peace being with one friend I trust and family. Like what I share with EOT it's good to have this alone time. Kinda say I found something I didn't see before which is it's okay if not all of them are with you as long as you can find peace with someone who appreciate you as you are.  Great to know I have this kind of support system who was there and you and EOT are indeed part of that lift.

You no longer need to spare me some piece of bread, gently getting up out of my chair.

Goodfellas, you should be happy you are now okay.

Thank y'all. :smt023

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:36 pm

My good friend, Goodfellas,

Am so glad to hear you are finding your own path and making the best out of this sitting on a rocking chair and watching things unfold ahead of you. There will be painful moments and there will also be moments of relief, growth and self-appraisal.

Have you thought of taking up writing - creative writing? You'll be good at it :)

I hope that rocking chair soon will become a relic and you will look at it one day and appreciate its contribution.

Friendly hugs.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:10 am

EOT

Yes, gonna say I am heading in that lane of self love. Spending quite sometime too figuring and defining my own happiness.
Ain't easy to keep track of your thoughts and in times like this I just want to sit down and be calm.
I am moving on now slowly. You just knock yourself out and go out there. I know I am no longer the same. For now, I am just happy that I am feeling better now after recognizing that I am indeed wounded. There's beauty in pain, why? In that short freeze of time, I saw people who cared and bothered to talk to me. Lifting me up exactly when I need. It feels great to know you had something to breathe about that aren't from wounds or desire. They are just there because they appreciate who you are.
Goodfellas,

This is just to let you know that I have read your message, but as there does not seem to be any reasons for me to have to make any further comments, or to answer any further questions for you, I am leaving you in the more than capable and caring hands of a good friend to many including myself, as well as a respected member of our site helper team in the person known as Cedars.

Take extra good care of yourself,

EoT  :smt059

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”