General reading request

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Cali4niaGirlz

General reading request

Post by Cali4niaGirlz » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:19 pm

May I request a General reading?

I am having a difficult time right now and would love some guidance from the cards.

Thank you in advance.

Talia

Post by Talia » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:40 am

Hi,

I just saw this request,

May I ask why you would want a general reading when you have a specific problem?  Why not ask about that?

Cali4niaGirlz

Post by Cali4niaGirlz » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:31 pm

I always like to trust the cards. If what I am going through right now is not what I should be concentrating on, the cards will direct me otherwise.

If I must direct a path to get a reading, then I most definitely will. Thank you Talia!

Talia

Post by Talia » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:41 pm

It's entirely up to you, what you do, but a general reading has very little detail and is just general, overall, not specifically pointing or looking at any one area.  Imagine the difference being like this.

General Reading - two passers by in the street, "Hi, how are you?"    "I am fine, thanks"

Question Reading - same two passers by, "Hi, how is your new job?      "My boss is really awful, and I have to work later every night!"

It's a very rough analogy but you get the idea? But I am probably digging myself a hole here lol. Sorry, will shut up now.

Cali4niaGirlz

Post by Cali4niaGirlz » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:22 pm

Lol! I love the analogy! I never thought of it as that way.

Now... one of my daughters has become very sick for a few months now. It's hard to see her so sick and medicine is not helping. She has been homeschooled because of her illness, but she's become so very lonely, sad and depressed. Her friends have dwindled away little by little. It crushes me to see her this way. She has recently been self harming. There is no end date of her condition. She may have this for the rest of her life.

We have sought help, but I would like to know if the cards can tell me that what I am doing is what I should be doing. Do the cards see another avenue I should turn down? My heart is broken to pieces, but I put on a brave face for the sake of my daughter. I must be strong for her.

I wish the cards could tell me all will be good again, but I know they cannot. That's why I didn't have an exact question I mind. I would just like a bit of reassurance that I am doing what I should be doing. I hope that I worded that correctly...

Thank you!

Talia

Post by Talia » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:47 am

Ok, I will reply quickly so you know I have seen your post and then when I get more time later today or over the weekend I will read for you.

Sending you and your family lots of reiki and positive energy thoughts, till later

Talia

Post by Talia » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:44 pm

Hi again,

Your reading.

We have you in a position of confusion, unknowing, worrying, concern, The Snake is there over your shoulder showing you that things can change, and change suddenly without warning.

The Rider is there behind you, left behind in the past, something that you should forget and move on from but which always liners there just out of reach.

In front of you The Full Moon' shining light down on everything and everyone. Are you looking at things in the right light? If you look in sunlight and then again in moonlight do things change. Look for the differences, once you have settled and cooled after the heat of The Sun, sit and think, is there anything missing or different, does it need changing?

The cards then show 'The Ring' on the left hand and a beautiful red rose. You are in a good position you hold all the cards that you need to make decisions and change things, all you need is the confidence and this card shows that you have that inside you already, it just needs to be brought to the surface.

Sometimes writing down all your thoughts and happening is a good idea, that way you can see changes and trends and where things are heading. Use The Journal to help and perhaps even suggest to your daughter that she too write things down, diaries are of great help to doctors and to carers and patients too. They can monitor care and situation and also bring matters to rest in the mind as if a clearing takes place.

Here we have a Lady of importance, her hand no longer has the ring that was showing earlier this time the Lady is strong enough to walk alone, standing proud and confident.She has made her decision and knows exactly what to do and who to say it to so that the best outcome can prevail. Steady and strong, calm and cool she does the job that needs to be done.

The last card shows three Mice they have a piece of cheese, their goal. and they are all looking satisfied and comfortable. Here we know that even the smallest step can send us nearer to our goal and that is achievable.

I hope that you are in a happier place and having a good weekend, sending good wishes to you and your family.

Talia

Re: General reading request

Post by Talia » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:03 pm

Cali4niaGirlz wrote:May I request a General reading?

I am having a difficult time right now and would love some guidance from the cards.

Thank you in advance.
Hi I posted your reading some two weeks ago, so it would be nice if you could offer some feedback or perhaps at least let me know you have since visited the forum to read it?

I think I now know why so many readers here lose their enthusiasm after giving up their spare time to offer and give free readings.

However, I really hope that you are getting on better now.

Blessings

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:55 pm

Talia wrote:I think I now know why so many readers here lose their enthusiasm after giving up their spare time to offer and give free readings.
Couldn't agree more with Talia.

I have several readings given to 'desperate' members and they have not bothered to get back with a feedback or a simple thank you.
It is one thing expressing a certain desperation for a reading to be given - even to first-time members for their first posting - and yet not receiving any feedback can be disheartening to the readers.

Just my rant for the day.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:29 am

cedars wrote:
 Talia wrote:I think I now know why so many readers here lose their enthusiasm after giving up their spare time to offer and give free readings.
Couldn't agree more with Talia.

I have several readings given to 'desperate' members and they have not bothered to get back with a feedback or a simple thank you.
It is one thing expressing a certain desperation for a reading to be given - even to first-time members for their first posting - and yet not receiving any feedback can be disheartening to the readers.

Just my rant for the day.
If I was given a dollar for every new and experienced reader which we have lost forever from Mystic Board for exactly the reason which is given above, I would be well on my way to building my own personal fortune.

On some psychic sites (but I hope that it will never be necessary to do this on MB) a detailed and useful response (more than just a thank you) to any previous readings given on their forums are a basic requirement for a member being given any further readings. Repeat offenders who continue this disrespectful behaviour will eventually have their account deactivated.

To be fair though while it can be an upsetting and discouraging experience for a reader not to get a response and thank you in return for all their hard work in the members best interests, as readers ourselves we must ALL try to do our best not to leave their requests unanswered for unreasonably long periods, without any explanation or apology being forthcoming.

Nobody likes to feel ignored or unappreciated, whether they are a reader or their client. I am not referring here to any particular person, or naming and shaming anyone who currently works on Mystic Board.

Instead I am making a general observation about readings being a close two way working relationship between two fallible human beings, who each have their own respective rights and responsibilities, if the relationship is going to work efficiently in helping that individual to learn and grow in a spiritual sense.

Regards to everyone (readers or non readers),

EoT  :smt006
“Life Is Too Short To Worry About What Others Say Or Think About You. Have Fun, And Give Them Something To Talk About”
-Unknown

Cali4niaGirlz

Post by Cali4niaGirlz » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:47 pm

I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel that way. I have been overloaded with family issues and have not had the time to come back to read your reply. My daughter has been suffering both medically and mentally and she needed me.

I truly appreciate your work that you all do as readers... and I can fully understand why you feel that it is exhausting. I have always given my feedback, but these past several months have been an emergency with my family. I haven't had a moment to sit down and even think about anything.

I hope you understand, and again, I truly apologize for not giving feedback. I will not bother you again for any readings - I don't want to be put on that list :)

I am more than happy (and able at the moment) to provide a detailed feedback, if you still want one from me? I know how much energy you put into others, and I will gladly do what I can so that you truly know that I am sorry for not responding.

Thank you.

Talia

Post by Talia » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:57 pm

Well it is nearly a year ago!

But it is nice to see you popping in, sorry to hear about the family emergency and your time problems.

We all have real lives outside the forum. Sadly the forum is dwindling and very quiet and we all need to try and post a little, just even saying hello so people know that others still visit

I am used to getting no response now, so now I pick and choose who I give free readings to. I don't expect feedback and I think maybe you were made an example of because at the time it was a little worrying that you said you were having such a difficult time and then apparently disappeared so I was worrying about you, my bad was that I went on to moan and everyone joined in. So, I apologise.

Love and Light xx

Cali4niaGirlz

Post by Cali4niaGirlz » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:36 pm

I'm not sure how to take your response. But, I am truly sorry...

Thank you for doing the reading in the first place. I had waited for a while to receive one, and you did graciously offer your time, and just know I do appreciate it.

Your frustration is noted - and I hope you will continue doing what your gift gives out. It really does help people.

Talia

Post by Talia » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:21 pm

It was really meant kindly, ((((hugs))))

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”