Career progress

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

akido

Career progress

Post by akido » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:24 pm

Hi Everyone,

Can I seek your guidance for career possibilities for the next month?
My energy at work is draining and I am not certain if it is better that I am here. What do I need to focus or motivate myself with for this month to be successful not only financial but relationship wise with peers.

Thankful for your advice.
akido

Talia

Re: Career progress

Post by Talia » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:08 pm

akido wrote:Hi Everyone,

Can I seek your guidance for career possibilities for the next month?
My energy at work is draining and I am not certain if it is better that I am here. What do I need to focus or motivate myself with for this month to be successful not only financial but relationship wise with peers.

Thankful for your advice.
How's it going? I noticed that you like to get a lot of readings and ask for advice, perhaps you might be able to motivate the readers into reading for you if you were more active participant on the forums?

Have you looked at getting a different job, changing the hours or the location.
Have you discussed things with your boss, or colleagues? What kind of work do you like doing or would you want to change to, or are you driven by money only (pentacles)

akido

Post by akido » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:37 pm

Drained, working like you had no choice. Great pay and feeds my family everyday.
akido

Talia

Post by Talia » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:56 pm

akido wrote:Drained, working like you had no choice. Great pay and feeds my family everyday.
That's pretty good then especially considering how many are out of work or facing a homeless winter?

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:08 pm

I hope Talia would not mind me butting in here where it matters members' addiction to receiving readings, when, in fact, everything is going so well for them in life.

We cannot and should not seek answers for everything that is happening - month by month - in our life.

Akido my friend: count your blessings and may the Universe bestow more $$$$ upon you :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:10 am

Akido,

Are you just checking in with us to see if there has been any progress made since the reading which I gave you on the psychic reading forum about your dissatisfaction with your job, on July 10th of this year?

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 570#338570

As my readings are thought to apply to a period of approximately the next six months after your original request, I would not recommend that you should be looking for another career satisfaction checkup on any of the reading forums, until at least the middle of January next year.

Cedars is absolutely spot on when he says that.....
We cannot and should not seek answers for everything that is happening - month by month - in our life.
This important principle is also described by the observation that if a farmer is continually digging up the seeds which he has sown with the intention to see how well they are growing and developing into a mature plant, that they are increasingly unlikely to ever germinate or break through the surface of the soil to see the light of the day.

My reading should have hopefully planted positive thought seeds in your mind, which must be given adequate time (~ 6 months should do) to take root in your subconscious mind and eventually turn your thinking around into a more creative and constructive direction, to help you find new solutions to your current predicament.

Of course this does not mean that you cannot request a reading about a different and unrelated subject during those same six months.

The above having been said it is perfectly possible that at the same time that everything else in your life appears on the surface to be going well, that you might still be feeling a deep sense of dissatisfaction with your job eating away at your peace of mind.

But the fact that you have a family who loves you and that you have roof over your head and that you have reasonable financial security from you honest and hard work might be making you feel undeservedly guilty and be making you wonder if you should just be grateful for what you do have, and ask yourself if you have really the right to feel the desire to have more job satisfaction on top of all your many blessings

YOU DO HAVE THE RIGHT, AND JOB DISSATISFACTION ON SOME LEVEL IS A VERY COMMON AND NORMAL HUMAN EXPERIENCE. AND YOUR GUILT FOR WANTING MORE JOB SATISFACTION IS UNWARRANTED AND UNFAIR UPON YOU.

If your job satisfaction depended entirely on how well you were paid for your work (which after knowing you long enough and having given you several readings over time, I know is not your sole motivation to keep working), then you would not be feeling as though something is still missing and that things could be better at work.

And you would not be requesting another reading so early.

No offence is intended to either Talia or Cedars by my words. They are making valid points here. Their ongoing dedication and commitment to and love for this community and for the good of all its members cannot be questioned, and brings great credit upon them as well as in turn upon the rest of the site helper team.

Love and Light and Peace to all,

EoT :smt049

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”