Request for a Reading.

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

npl

Request for a Reading.

Post by npl » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:55 am

Hello Members,

I've recently joined this forum and also posted 2 topics but I'm not getting any answers. I saw the Tarot Reading Section and learned members have given fast answers so I'm posting my topic here.

I've been going through a lot of hardships from last 1.5 years. Also I want to ask that will I be able to go abroad and settle there in near future (Like 3-4 months) ? I've been trying to go since 2011 but due to my father's opposition, I'm not able to go. Also now I can't even talk about going abroad to my father, so I want to know my luck about going abroad.
Also I would like to add, I had met a person few days before and he told me that someone is doing black magic on you and is stopping your growth.

I request learned members to please give me the answer of these 2 queries.

Regards,
Npl.

Talia

Re: Request for a Reading.

Post by Talia » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:06 pm

npl wrote:Hello Members,

I've recently joined this forum and also posted 2 topics but I'm not getting any answers. I saw the Tarot Reading Section and learned members have given fast answers so I'm posting my topic here.

I've been going through a lot of hardships from last 1.5 years. Also I want to ask that will I be able to go abroad and settle there in near future (Like 3-4 months) ? I've been trying to go since 2011 but due to my father's opposition, I'm not able to go. Also now I can't even talk about going abroad to my father, so I want to know my luck about going abroad.
Also I would like to add, I had met a person few days before and he told me that someone is doing black magic on you and is stopping your growth.

I request learned members to please give me the answer of these 2 queries.

Regards,
Npl.
Hi,

Sorry you didn't get much of a response to your requests, I know that our readers are very busy. I can see that Pravin  has given you a very brief answer. Let me know if you still want a deeper tarot reading :)

Talia

Post by Talia » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:59 pm

apparently not, and  as you have re-posted in the Vedic and Palmistry forums, but not here, I will close my offer.

npl

Post by npl » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:12 am

Hello Talia,

Sorry for the late reply. Yes definitely want to get a reading from you. Actually I had posted both the topics at the time which created confusion.

My situation is still the same. There is no change in it.

Hope that you give me a reading and help me.

Waiting for your reply.

Npl.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”