Having a lot of troubles. Can a tarot reading give some insight?

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

caramel

Having a lot of troubles. Can a tarot reading give some insight?

Post by caramel » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:43 pm

I have so many struggles, don't know where to start.

1)I'm single, and although I never care about being single, it's times like these that I wish I had someone to care.
2)I don't have any decent earnings, I hope to earn through my writings, but it isn't getting me anything.
3)I always have issues with the houses I live. There's always some problem. Eventhough I have changed houses a few times, there's always one problem or the other.

If you need a specific question for a reading, then right now as I write this post I want to know if things will get better in ANY of these areas? If you are doing a specific reading, then please feel free to give a reading to any one of these problems. If one reading can address all these problems then feel free to adress all. Since I don't know how it works, I listed all the problems.

Thank you so much for a reading if you care to do one for me.

Talia

Post by Talia » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:17 pm

"Having a lot of troubles. Can a tarot reading give some insight?"

Well yes it can. Insight, support and advice too, but to be really effective you would need a proper in-depth reading and this forum only encourages snapshots or mini readings.
I see from your past that you have had a history of requesting and being given readings, in fact your only input here seems to be to request a reading?

I am also not allowed to read via pm but thank-you for messaging me, and best wishes back to you too :)

Talia

Re: Having a lot of troubles. Can a tarot reading give some insight? Yes it can

Post by Talia » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:17 pm

caramel wrote:I have so many struggles, don't know where to start.
Hey we all have troubles and you are lucky I was told by my guides that I could read for you so I am going to, but please there is no need for a pm anymore, I have pulled one card for each part of your questions so that instead of in-depth you are getting a taster or pointer for each part.  :)

1)I'm single, and although I never care about being single, it's times like these that I wish I had someone to care.
Your tarot card here is The Lovers, a Major Arcana card and one that although its sounds like a good card for this part of the reading it is one that may hold many answers for you.
In the card there are two people, entwined, showing a lot of affection, but both have chains around their neck, one is chained to a pillar and cannot escape, the other has loose chains that could fall off at any moment.
This makes me think that you have choices, you are just not looking properly. When we want something so bad we sometimes look with  blinkered eyes only in one direction or one place and we overlook the simplest of things.
To find out true love, we have to be careful that we are looking in the right place with open eyes and that we see everything. and not dismissing things that we might really find exciting, almost like finding the bewitched princess that only needs a kiss to make her beautiful once again,

2)I don't have any decent earnings, I hope to earn through my writings, but it isn't getting me anything.
The Empress is the card for this part of your reading, this lady is resplendent in jewels and looks stunningly beautiful from afar, as we get closer we see that her jewels are actually pomegranet fruits, rich and juicy.  When you write do you write about what you know or what you see? The key to any writing is to finish and to edit and check. Once the content is understood and the jewels are really jewels and not something else then you will find more success than you want.
3)I always have issues with the houses I live. There's always some problem. Eventhough I have changed houses a few times, there's always one problem or the other.
The Knight of Cups has come for this card, a strong knight is ready for the fight but the suit of Cups tells me that there is an emotional response going on here too. Changing house is not the answer, perhaps the answer is changing you. Although the Knight is ready to run or fight this particular Knight is run by his emotions, so you need to ask your heart about this, use methods to smudge and cleanse your home and things like fresh fruit and perfumed citrus oils can help to change the energies.
Thank you so much for a reading if you care to do one for me.
You are most welcome :)

caramel

Post by caramel » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:16 am

I read your first reply the next day after posting my request, and I didn't expect a reading after that response, so I didn't check back later. Today I just checked here, wasn't looking for a reading, and then I saw you have given a reading. Thank you very much.

It's a very positive and reassuring reading, and I feel like I can relate to a lot of what is said, especially what you said about the Lovers and the Knight of Cups. I have to work on my writing a little more if I want a good earning, I'm aware of that but it just seemed like almost impossible thing. When I used to write as a hobby, I didn't feel that kind of nervousness and I made money eventhough I didn't try. But now that I'm trying to earn something through writing, it makes me nervous and I feel kind of lost. I'll try to work on the writing. Thank you so much for the reading.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”