Love life reading request for Cedars

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Draco32

Love life reading request for Cedars

Post by Draco32 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:20 pm

Hi,
The person that I am currently interested in (let's call him "Gray") has been somewhat elusive lately. I don't know what to make of his behavior as of late. Although he and I are not yet romantically involved with each other, we have expressed an interest in each other. Though lately he doesn't seem all that interested in me as he initially did. I have even wondered if he may have started seeing someone else behind my back. I don't know if my suspicions are correct or not.

I would like a love reading to get some insight on what to do in this situation.

Thank you

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:31 pm

Hello Draco
I will get back to you later this afternoon or tomorrow morning.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:39 pm

Hello Draco

Before I attempt to do any kind of reading, I would like to go over a few things with you.
Although he and I are not yet romantically involved with each other, we have expressed an interest in each other.
Okay, that establishes now clearly in your own words that there is no involvement or a relationship going on with Gray. This does not constitute a relationship or even a love affair at this stage, does it? You said you are ‘currently interested in’.
Though lately he doesn't seem all that interested in me as he initially did. I have even wondered if he may have started seeing someone else behind my back.
Sadly, my friend, people may say one thing and then behave in another way. If he is seeing someone else, it is nothing being done ‘behind your back’ as you were not involved with each other by way of a regular, steady relationship involving mind, heart and, indeed, body. Correct me if I have misunderstood you.
I don't know if my suspicions are correct or not.
If with the above ‘question’ you are asking me to see if he is cheating on you or not, please, please, based on what you have said, ‘cheating’ does not come into it at this phase of your ‘involvement’ with this guy. There has been no commitment or any promises made.  I am only saying this so that you find some peace within yourself and stop torturing yourself with the what-if’s and the unknown.
I would like a love reading to get some insight on what to do in this situation.
What follows next as your reading will deal with you, about you and only you. We may get a glimpse of this guy if the tarot deals us any court cards and, if and when this happens, we will look at it under its own light.

Three of Swords:
Three swords pierce through the heart whilst the background is gloomy with rain and thunder. The picture that is being presented to us here is one of heart ache and anguish. The piercing of the heart with the three swords is not a happy state of affairs and it heralds a break up and disappointment whether it involves the parting of ways of two people or disillusionment on a situation.

Six of Wands.
We see here a leader on horseback making a triumphant entrance whilst being cheered by his followers. He is holding one of the six wands which has been adorned with a wreath and another wreath adorning his head. His followers are welcoming him back and all around there is a feeling of celebration and victory. To have this card following the Three of Swords can only mean that whatever the heartache, there is victory to be had once the storm has passed and things get a lot clearer for you to see beyond the tears and disappointment.

Four of Wands:
Another card from the element of Fire (Wands belong to the element of fire) which portrays two maidens bringing home the harvest of the day and celebrating with friends and family – almost like a Thanksgiving of some sort.
There is contentment, happiness and a sense of being grateful for what you have despite the recent sadness. This is a card of appreciating what you already have and all the blessings that the universe has bestowed upon you.
There is a lot more out there for you to be happy about than the recent heartache.

Whilst this reading does not answer your question directly as to what you should do in this situation, but I trust the revelations are self-explanatory and I hope you see the messages therein.

Best wishes to you.

Draco32

Post by Draco32 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:27 pm

Hi Cedars,
To answer your questions:
cedars wrote:Okay, that establishes now clearly in your own words that there is no involvement or a relationship going on with Gray. This does not constitute a relationship or even a love affair at this stage, does it? You said you are ‘currently interested in’.
That is correct, I'm not in a relationship with Gray. We are merely attracted to each other at this stage.
Sadly, my friend, people may say one thing and then behave in another way. If he is seeing someone else, it is nothing being done ‘behind your back’ as you were not involved with each other by way of a regular, steady relationship involving mind, heart and, indeed, body. Correct me if I have misunderstood you.
You are correct about this also. I may not have worded my original post correctly. I didn't mean to imply that I consider it "cheating" if he is seeing someone else. Instead, I had simply thought that maybe his interest in me had waned because perhaps he met someone who is more to his liking. And therefore he might have decided not to pursue his interest in me any further.
Whilst this reading does not answer your question directly as to what you should do in this situation, but I trust the revelations are self-explanatory and I hope you see the messages therein.
Indeed, I am very intrigued by this reading. It inspires me to look on the bright side of things. Thanks a lot Cedars for your reading.  :)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:41 pm

Indeed, I am very intrigued by this reading. It inspires me to look on the bright side of things. Thanks a lot Cedars for your reading.  
You are welcome, Draco :)
All the best for the future.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”