business perspective reading

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Perotin

business perspective reading

Post by Perotin » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:05 pm

Hi,

should I try to start a business by myself (find a people and take a loan) or shoud I offer cooperation with existing companies?

Thanks! ;)

Talia

Post by Talia » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:27 pm

Hey Perotin,

How are you? It's been a long time since we last chatted. I can see you are still undecided over the business venture though? Has anything changed since my last reading?

Perotin

Post by Perotin » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:09 pm

Hi Talia,

Im doing fine, thanks :) you?
Nothing important changed, I think, and I still have some business idea questions, but this time I know exactly what I want to do - run a magazine. I believe it will be difficult at the beginning..

Talia

Post by Talia » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:29 pm

Perotin wrote:Hi Talia,

Im doing fine, thanks :) you?
Nothing important changed, I think, and I still have some business idea questions, but this time I know exactly what I want to do - run a magazine. I believe it will be difficult at the beginning..
Starting any new business is hard especially at the beginning and high risk too. You have to really want to do it. Are you sure that you are determined enough? I do wonder because if you were you might have just started without asking for a reading?
Will a reading really change the way that you feel and think over taking this huge step? Can you stay at work and start the business so you lessen the risk or is it an all in?

Will you need business partners or employees to help you, are you any good at cracking the Whip and making people work for you, checking up on them and doing all the paperwork, and accounting etc?

How do you feel now after a little time passing?

Perotin

Post by Perotin » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:40 pm

Hi,

I have started it already, but it is still small and slow. I am working alone on it, besides my regular job. I think it will become successful as time goes by. I feel confident about it, most of the time, except that is difficult to find coworkers.

Talia

Post by Talia » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:49 pm

Perotin wrote:Hi,

I have started it already, but it is still small and slow. I am working alone on it, besides my regular job. I think it will become successful as time goes by. I feel confident about it, most of the time, except that is difficult to find coworkers.
Well I thought you might like a card or two so here we go :)

To help your confidence we have the 7 of Swords. The poor guy is juggling with the swords and has dropped two, but he still has five, so he still has his arms full. He is looking back at the two swords he has left behind and he so he isn't looking where he is going. The road ahead is thankfully smooth and the road behind him was rocky and hilly making it difficult to carry anything let alone 7 heavy swords.
So this card indicates that the way ahead will get easier but perhaps you need to leave something behind, cut something out to lessen the burden you are carrying forward.
Then we have the Ace of Wands, strong ideas, new beginnings fresh eyes on a project, the sun shines on the situation and this card is full of positive thoughts and actions.

So all in all take stock of where you are, can you make things easier in any way, and  persevere as things will get easier :)

Perotin

Post by Perotin » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:46 pm

Hmm, sounds nice. I will be persistent.

Talia, thank you very much for the reading!

Talia

Post by Talia » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:34 pm

You are very welcome :) Keep up the hard work xxx

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”