RE: Hi everyone! May I request a reading?

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:03 am

Hello Pauli

Are you asking for the cards to tell you where this person is or what his feelings are towards you, if any?
I'm afraid it is not allowed to do a third-party reading in these forums, which, I gather, is what you are trying to do.

Any reading should be about you, the first person only.

May be you could rephrase your question and someone will be able to give a reading.

Good day.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:04 am

Hi Pauli,

Cedars is right about your question not being clear. But this can be easily fixed, and you do not need to worry.

Could I please suggest that you ask the reader what you can do to increase the chances of starting a love relationship within the next six months?

This not only makes it entirely your reading (no third party readings here), but it may also give you positive and practical suggestions about what you can do in the meantime to help yourself, instead of simply waiting for any predictions to come true.

Do not edit your original posting. Just click the post reply button, then type your new request. Do not forget to click the submit button to save your posting to the forum database, once you have finished.

Hoping that this helps.

Cheers,

EoT  :smt020

Talia

Re: RE: Hi everyone! May I request a reading?

Post by Talia » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:24 pm

Pauli99 wrote:I've been intrigued with astrology for some time and have had good intuition most of my life. Could I get a love reading? I recently became interested in someone at the gym but have not seen this person in about 2 weeks. Just wondering what the cards show?

Thank you.
Hi again,

You confused me at first talking about astrology lol.  But as to the cards Using Pixie's astounding Lenormand deck I got the following..

The Lady tells me that in the past you are coming from a position of reservedness, you are calm and polite and very cool, you want a home that is beautiful and you want someone to share it with you that will accept you as you are, even though sometimes you have very strong views and thoughts and may be a bit blunt and overbearing.

You dream of a Ring on your finger and of being in a solid relationship, and you hope that this will happen in a fairytale and magickal way out of the blue, very quickly, and a love at first sight kind of relationship.

However there is a lot of clearing up to be done emotionally before that can happen, so far it is like little Mice have come into the pantry and your emotional thoughts are all over the place, basically in a mess, half eaten, chewing you up. You need to clean sweep, put all those past relationship thoughts behind you, get rid of all that baggage and start new, with no expectations.

Starting with a clear head and no panic or desperation you will be able to see the true and real possibilities which is the Key to any new relationship or love affair.

Today is a Full Moon and so there is the suggestion that the next month will be very important. You say that you haven't seen this person for a few weeks, well there could be any number of reasons why, and not necessarily anything to do with you but as the cards above it doesn't pay to appear over eager or to concern yourself with things you cannot change.

But the cards do now show a big red Heart, so there is something in the cards in the way of emotion and strong feelings.

The last card is the Rider, a man on horseback holding a gift, so who knows.

Good luck :)

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”