Knock-knock

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

goodfellas

Knock-knock

Post by goodfellas » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:16 pm

Knock-knock, if you like to read me that will only tell those not want to be heard or unknown?

Something that when known will turn out to be good if only I got this info.  Alright there it is out in the flesh for goodfellas to do good.    

:smt036 let's grill goodfellas for this request, kidding, you can break it gently. Thank you.

Talia

Re: Knock-knock

Post by Talia » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:07 am

goodfellas wrote:Knock-knock, if you like to read me that will only tell those not want to be heard or unknown?

Something that when known will turn out to be good if only I got this info.  Alright there it is out in the flesh for goodfellas to do good.    

:smt036 let's grill goodfellas for this request, kidding, you can break it gently. Thank you.
Hi Goodfellas,

I really am not sure what you are asking at all? Perhaps you are just saying hello, so hello who's there? :)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:04 pm

My thoughts exactly :) :) :)

goodfellas

Post by goodfellas » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:38 pm

Apologies kinda guess it would be confusing. Just want to have fun reading for you and me. Were you can do something unique or even try new style on me. Now leaving it up to you guys as there's nothing really particular question I have. Let's see what you have on me and you can be direct and honest with it.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:37 am

Goodfellas,

you're taking this a bit lightly, aren't you?

Are you offering to do a reading exchange ?
Just want to have fun reading for you and me.
As Talia had already commented/responded to your thread, I will leave it to her discretion as to how she likes to handle this.

Talia

Post by Talia » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:41 pm

Well I have not got a clue, but as this whole thread seems very lighthearted I thought lets have a lighthearted reading, so I pulled a few Lenormand cards as advice for me to see if I should give a reading, lol.

Two BIRDS are flying along in the sky tweeting to each other, neither has a clue what the other is saying as the air currents are so strong and their voices are carried away in the wind, when the birds finally land on a tree branch they feel they have had a good conversatinon and agreed lots of things and moved forward in ther relationship. But of course, in reality neither bird understood or heard the other.  
There is a CHILD crouched down beneath the tree, there is a ladder against the tree but the child is too young to safely climb it so instead just looks up at the two birds on the branch and laughs.
In the distance there is a huge tall MOUNTAIN, Snow capped it is very cold at the peak, both the child and the birds look at the mountain in awe, it is so beautiful and to them is so far away it must be insurmountable. They do not realise that if they never attempt to reach the mountain or climb its heights then they will never know what they might find or achieve.

Goodfellas, do you have your own deck of cards? Perhaps they are the mountain and you should try and read for yourself?

goodfellas

Post by goodfellas » Tue May 10, 2016 3:49 pm

This is nice, so which am I the bird, child or the mountain. Maybe I should go hiking. Nope, but I do read a lot about cards.
Osho's deck has nice art and interpretations. Do you have any questions for me? I can pick one over the net just for starters. Be warned I am not really skilled in this area, just to trigger something interesting.

Thank you, Lemnormand deck is very beautiful. See I am person with taste.

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Thu May 19, 2016 11:31 pm

lol!

also, when you say goodfellas all i can think about is pizza.
x x x x x x x x Stephanie x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

Talia

Post by Talia » Tue May 24, 2016 11:34 am

stephybabes92 wrote:lol!

also, when you say goodfellas all i can think about is pizza.
Pizza yum!  pepperoni? or Cheese and mushroom?

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”