requesting for a reading..

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

oriel

requesting for a reading..

Post by oriel » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:10 am

May I have a reading?I need some guidance.
The past year has been very very tough.Losing loved ones and unexpected family feuds.
I feel like moving out of the city,but it's impossible now.Maybe in the near future perhaps?also I hope selling my paintings more will push through :smt009 But I seem lost. :smt009
Any reading is appreciated.TIA

Talia

Re: requesting for a reading..

Post by Talia » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:16 pm

oriel wrote:May I have a reading?I need some guidance.
The past year has been very very tough.Losing loved ones and unexpected family feuds.
I feel like moving out of the city,but it's impossible now.Maybe in the near future perhaps?also I hope selling my paintings more will push through :smt009 But I seem lost. :smt009
Any reading is appreciated.TIA
Hi Oriel, nice to see you again.

I hope it's ok if I read for you from my Secret Tarot deck,

The first card that I have drawn is the 5 of Chalices, this first position is about where you are, it is a kind of base card to start the reading. The figure in this card is looking towards a town across a river, they are dreaming of moving, they appear to be looking at the houses longingly. Behind them is a wintery tree, all branches and no leaves, and they are wearing a long cloak wrapping them up warmly. I feel that this card is replying to your thoughts about moving, you dream and look longingly but realise right now you are safe and warm and it would not be the best time for you to move.

The King of Wands sits next to this card and they too are looking at the past, events that are holding your down and that need to be considered before you can move on a lighten the load of emotions that you are carrying right now. A strong male figure, the King in your past would have been a very powerful influence on your life and perhaps has led to you being who you are and where you are.

As a card of inspiration you have The Star, a beautiful star in the night sky, gleaming and sparkling showering light on the darkening night. This card is linked to your emotions and tears. Ensuring that the nights are not too dark the Star sends a message that should inspire us to look at everything as beautiful, there is only so long that we can hold our tears and once they have fallen we should take a step towards the future and decide to begin a new chapter. Perhaps this is in relation to your painting, allow your inspiration to be put onto canvas and then inspire others.

The last card is Judgment, it shows the angel of mercy blowing a trumpet calling all the souls to judgment, this card reminds us that we are responsible for all we do and that we have to take that responsibility seriously and care about what others are doing too. Helping others realise they must act responsibly is a good idea too, perhaps the mature responsibility is now falling onto your shoulders and you need to take a look at everything before deciding what to do next.

I hope that your reading helps you think about some aspects of your life, take care and many blessings

T x

oriel

Post by oriel » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:22 am

Thank you so much Talia! :)

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”