Would Talia kindly give me a reading?

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

MysticalParadox

Would Talia kindly give me a reading?

Post by MysticalParadox » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:32 am

Please ask the cards what I need to know and to do, in order to be able to further develop myself spiritually over the next six months.

Thank You,

MP

Talia

Re: Would Talia kindly give me a reading?

Post by Talia » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:20 pm

MysticalParadox wrote:Please ask the cards what I need to know and to do, in order to be able to further develop myself spiritually over the next six months.

Thank You,

MP
Dear Mystical,

I am really honoured that you requested a reading from me, I hope you enjoy what the cards have to say.

I thought about which deck to use for your question and I believe that it is important to ask the right cards to get the right answers. So for this reading I will be using Pixie's Astounding Lenormand Deck. (Yes it really is called that! lol) Let's see if it can live up to it's name!

Your first card is the Whip,  it shows an old fashioned whip and a sheaf of straw. This card tells me about your thoughts and energies right now, you feel under pressure to impress and make a difference, eager to get things moving and to rush on and achieve what you want.

Next along we have Clover, a lucky four leafed clover and this card is telling me about how you came to be in this position right now. You have been very lucky, you see rainbows and have a lot of things going on at the moment, you have found that you are a lucky person and realise that you create your own luck. You have experienced lots of little things and all of those have led you to here where you are now.

So, asking the cards for an answer to your question the card is Fish. Water as an element is all about our emotions and feelings, it can be seen as fluid and everchanging moulding itself to what ever it finds in the middle we have a circle of 6 fish all nibbling some food, obviously they are surrounded by water, ever flowing and creating a whirlpool with the fish in the middle.
    Three of the fish are big and three of the fish are small, a balance between the wise older fish and the innocent younger fish. Both can learn from one another. Experience is only part of the answer you are seeking, there are other aspects.  Whilst the larger fish eat and nibble and so break up the food, the smaller crumbs are eaten by the growing young.  
    Knowledge is like a food and taking small bites can make it easily digestible and so remembered and learnt. Finding a group that can help you and that can offer you support will be a good idea, this forum can fulfil that part of the equation.
   Also there is another aspect to water, the calming and cooling properties and finding stability in a whirlpool of information, an overload a dizziness.
    Remember that being spiritual can be as simple as looking into a pool of water, or watching waves at the seaside, even watching water spin and swirl as it goes down the sink. Taking in that moment, being present in that second of time, that instant, and allowing your mind to clear of everything but that precise breath. Connect with your internal spirit. Be just You for a minute. The more you connect to your inner self the easier you will find it to make connections to others in this world and beyond.

Of course with any learning process there can be Clouds on the horizon and this spread is no different. Here we have the Clouds reminding us that there will be periods when we find things hard and may feel down and disheartened, but like any cloudy day the sun will return and you can then move on once again. So remember that and try and stay positive and determined and you will find that your strength blows away any cloud you may encounter.

The last card is a beautiful bright Sun, echoing what I have just said about clouds and then sunny days. This card shows that there is a positive energy and that if you work hard and are diligent in your learning then you will end up smiling as this sun, it is a positive sign of encouragement for you that the long journey ahead will be worth it for you.

So there is a lot to think about there, and to be honest I could have rambled on and written pages, the Fish were so talkative! So I hope you will enjoy reading what the cards have brought to us today.

Love and Light to you today and everyday xxx

Talia

Re: Would Talia kindly give me a reading?

Post by Talia » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:21 pm

I just saw your other post so will have a think about that too xx

MysticalParadox

Post by MysticalParadox » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:41 am

Thank You!

I'm very grateful to you for taking the time to give me a reading. There is a lot to mull over for sure lol.

The more replies I get to my posts the more I learn and understand, I feel I am "growing" more each and everyday and your reading helps me fill in a lot of gaps :)

I look forward to hearing your views in the future :)

Namaste

MP
Eternally lost, wandering, looking for something. Just don't know what. I'm in a MysticalParadox.

Talia

Post by Talia » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 am

Dear MP,

Thank-you for your feedback, we are all still learning, I believe we never stop!

Namaste x

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”