request relationship reading

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

hem_angi

request relationship reading

Post by hem_angi » Wed May 25, 2016 11:27 pm

Hello and greetings... I would appreciate it very much if someone could give me a reading. Will I ever have a successful and happy relationship in my life? Thank you..

Talia

Re: request relationship reading

Post by Talia » Thu May 26, 2016 3:05 pm

hem_angi wrote:Hello and greetings... I would appreciate it very much if someone could give me a reading. Will I ever have a successful and happy relationship in my life? Thank you..
Hello Hemi,
I am so sorry that all your reading requests and questions appear to have been going on for so long in the other forums without any answers. I can see that you have been persevering and trying to figure things out.

I can sense that your frustration is getting worse and that you really want to have some some of advice to help you through these difficult times. The main difference between the tarot readings that we give here is that we do not predict. We give you back the power to make your own decisions and take responsibility for your own life.  Of course that is easy for me sitting in sunny England to say that when you are probably in an even sunnier country!

So your first card is the Ace of Swords and this reflects the arguments and harsh words that you have been suffering and underneath we have Judgement which tells us what is the base for this hardship.  Again this is about taking responsibility for your actions and your relationship. Are you doing all you can to make the situation better, to improve things and to ensure that you are actually doing the right thing rather than leaving it to someone else.
The good thing about all the Aces is that they have all the power and strength of the whole suit they represent, so although you maybe going through a difficult time right now you also have the words inside of you to make things change for the better. Words can be a poweful tool to help change. Good, kind words help and harsh nasty words can hinder and make worse.
When you ask will I ever have a successful relationship, could you change that to asking how can I have a successful relationship? A reader should never tell you yes or no, it would be a very short reading if they did and it would also take away your own self decision. You are the only one that can decide the answer to will I.

Now the next card that in the layout actually shows a happy couple, so there is that possibility of course, how to get there though is a bit more difficult and the next card offers the suggestion that the past is  a problem so you must drift away from it and cause the change you want to be. Instead of getting sad and down and depressed or even frustrated and angry, and wrapping yourself in a cloak to hide from the outside, take steps to create the future you want.  Use all that passion and love and work on what your destiny can become.

I hope that your reading today has helped a little, and shows that we are a friendly bunch here :)

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”