Love <3

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

bella24

Love <3

Post by bella24 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:52 pm

:smt007
its been a year of effortless love. everything flows like its supposed to. we plan to spend the rest of our lives together. do you see him asking me anytime soon or anybody getting in the way of us? like another female, ex, etc.
in gratitude, bella24 :)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:03 pm

its been a year of effortless love. everything flows like its supposed to. we plan to spend the rest of our lives together. do you see him asking me anytime soon or anybody getting in the way of us? like another female, ex, etc.
Wow… wow… Bella, you are panicking and why?
What is the cause of your questions? Does it all seem &nbsp;to you too good to be true and you want to make sure something or someone will not spoil it for you?

Who can give you that answer? Isn’t this like asking: will I wake up from the anaesthetics after the operation? Who knows? Does the Tarot know?
Why are you looking for a needle in a haystack? Do you have any good reasons for it? If the answer is No, then why don’t you go ahead and live the present and enjoy it with all its blessings. No one can guaranty a happy-ever-after in anything, not even in marriage.

Let me ask you another question: if a reading told you that he is cheating behind your back, will you confront him based on a reading you have been given? How far do you plan to take your current panic forward? Besides the fact that you are asking conditional questions, a Yes and No question, how irresponsible would a reader be to give you that reading whether it is a Yes or a No and then two years down the line your marriage collapses or, the other way around, it could have developed into a blissful union.

Why don’t you enjoy and give thanks to your current situation and pray that it is there for you for the future too?

Stop panicking and live life your life. If it is meant that he will propose, then he will, if not, then be grateful for the experience.

I am sorry I am not going to pick even one card; that would mean colluding with your sense of panic which so far that I feel is of your own making.

Be happy, Bella!

Talia

Post by Talia » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:07 pm

I am sorry I am not going to pick even one card; that would mean colluding with your sense of panic which so far that I feel is of your own making.

Be happy, Bella!
I am going to back Cedars up in this. But, I don't see your feelings and emotions as panic, more as a longing to be stable and secure once again for you and your family. You need to make a little time to relax and stop taking the burden of everything onto your shoulders all the time. Even when carrying a heavy weight if we put it down for a brief moment it allows us to regain our strength and then pick it up once again and carry on longer.

Relax, take deep breaths and enjoy the beautiful romance that you have right now, effortless love is wonderful, cherish it.

Sending you lots of good wishes xx

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”