Are you going to look at this lad?

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

goodfellas

Are you going to look at this lad?

Post by goodfellas » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:20 pm

Hello, Hello, yes I am back on a lovely note. Don't worry as long as you have free time I am here, so if you are willing to
take a look at this lad?

Here are my status, vital stats and in addition I'll answer anything you could think of as bonus.

Name: goodfella
Looks: good
Symptoms:less interest, but not lost of appetite
Date: been there done that in July
Love: failing just kidding, for a while I was falling until she have to leave.
Any chances that I meet her again and have plans to work our way,
Is it still good for this fella to wait for her here?

What do you think the card say of her and the simpleton who's thankful for you here.  :smt008

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:07 pm

Hello Goodfellas
You have been here long enough to know that we don’t do third party readings i.e. in this case your lady friend…. We can only do for you, the querent in question.
As regards if you should wait for her or not, no one can tell you and, in my opinion, not even the cards. So, am not going to go down that route.  In fact, you should not even ask this question. It is entirely up to you if you want to wait for her or not.
People have been told to move on and yet I have known them to be sitting and waiting if the other person would make contact, come back with tears and regret in their eyes…. I am not saying these are impossible; they do happen and have happened. However, you should weigh up yourself if she is worth waiting for and on what grounds.
Quote:
Any chances that I meet her again and have plans to work our way,
Is it still good for this fella to wait for her here?
Unquote:

You are asking if there is any chance if you will meet her again…… hmmmm….. so this to me means that she has cut the cord and gone off.
Would you wait for someone who has done that? Would you put your life on hold? My friendly advice is NO, DON’T. Or, even if you are going to wait for her, give yourself a reasonable time scale and then MOVE ON!
The above is my opinion and not the opinion of the cards.

In order that you may not go empty-handed, I have picked three cards asking “what advice is there for goodfellas under his current situation?”

Ace of Pentacles. Death. Temperance.

To begin with I am getting the feeling with the Ace of Pentacles your attention might be diverted into other matters; those being matters of work, finance and new opportunities of the material and monetary world. This is a gift or a new beginning looming on the horizon for new opportunities either in work, employment, new ventures and why not new material (physical) pleasures.

The Death indicates that something is dead. Unless you accept that end - and in this case the card is not reversed, so it means that you are OK about the demise of an old chapter – and embrace a new chapter in your life. It may not necessarily a new love or romance, but something has come to an end (or will do soon) and you need to embrace that change in order that new doors and opportunities present themselves to you. As long as we are resisting this change, the new chapter will not make its presence known to you.

Temperance: Once the change is accepted and you look ahead for a new chapter,  healing comes and takes over in the form of the archangel who has one foot in water and the other on earth, mixing water from the stream and balancing the spiritual with the physical to find peace and equilibrium. Healing will come to you to balance things out and give you a better vision of the future ahead.

What say you? 
Best wishes.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:11 am

Knock , knock.. goodfella.

Have you seen your reading yet?

goodfellas

Post by goodfellas » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:22 pm

I understand, just give me tissue roll please. I have to let go because it will never be the same again from where we are now and everyone has the right to choose their happiness, guess that was my main crap here, huh? I can't let go even if that's the right thing to do. Chances are we all go on separate ways in that long road. With the cards, i am just a clicker, you must know by now I take things with breeze. If that's a money there let us sing in the tune of money can't buy me love. Death well is there anything to die for than this heart of mine. Yes I need that temperance coz you know after death we rest somewhere 10 ft off the ground. Rip my heart. Now you all feel me here. Tissue for tears. Oh men i do still miss and need her. How do I move on from this and turn to a coin. Alright toss me. Many thanks Cedars.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:11 am

All I can say is: Time will make you let go and one day you will look back and not feel so much pain.
Mourn, grieve and do whatever it is that you need to soothe your pain, but move on!

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”