Reading please

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Piscesdreamer

Reading please

Post by Piscesdreamer » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:01 pm

My name is Jo and my dob is March 11, 1987. I want to know when I'll find my next long term relationship, or anything describing what he looks like, thanks

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:12 am

Jo,

It is entirely up to the Tarot readers as to whether they will give you a reading about the same question which you asked me in the psychic reading forum.

Predicting the future especially with the detail you are asking for is always difficult and highly unreliable, no matter which divination method is used.

For the reasons which I have already explained

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 851#342851

Please provide feedback for readings which you have already been given on the forums, before requesting any more.

Thanks,

Brian

Piscesdreamer

Post by Piscesdreamer » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:47 am

Oh sorry. Its just that I already have numerology reading app and already knew my number and stuff thay went with it.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:09 am

Hi Jo

I agree with the comments made by EOT...
Your questions are very unreasonable, if I may say so, and no one (or no divination) can give you all that info.

Sadly, I see such requests come quite often and it makes me wonder what is the general impression that people have about the whole idea of divination- that we can just look into a crystal ball (or in this case at the cards) and 'see' what the future partner will look like. I don't mind being asked the timing of any such event, even though the tarot cannot answer Timing questions, but to ask ''what the person will look like"? Come on guys!

I am sorry I am not going to sound as kind as EOT has been, but really? Do you actually believe what you are asking and expect an accurate reply?

I am not directing my comments only to you, Jo, but to all those who may read these posts and think that they could ask such questions and, indeed, can get an answer? No. It does not work that way.

I see you have already been given a reading by EOT in the psychic forum and I will leave you with that.

All the best.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”