reading please?

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

ginowapolee

reading please?

Post by ginowapolee » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:39 pm

Please share guidance about my career direction? I was given a situation today that I am not getting anything anymore, but I wanted to stay. Is is still okay or are there better option I did not see? I am upset about this news. My brother and friends are already so ahead in me in life. Thanks.

Talia

Re: reading please?

Post by Talia » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:28 am

ginowapolee wrote:Please share guidance about my career direction? I was given a situation today that I am not getting anything anymore, but I wanted to stay. Is is still okay or are there better option I did not see? I am upset about this news. My brother and friends are already so ahead in me in life. Thanks.
Hello Gino :)

I read your post and wanted to say that you mustn't keep measuring your success by your brothers or friends. I would suggest that you set yourself targets and goals and that way you can see what you are achieving as we all work at different paces and speeds.

As some added advice I have pulled you three tarot cards.

The first card is the 5 of Wands and shows a group of 5 people all fighting, this could be taken to be you and your brothers and friends all bashing sticks together and this card indicates where you are right now. So the tarot tends to echo your feelings and thoughts as it always does.

The second card is the 10 of Swords and shows me how you got to this moment in time. A hard life, a lot of struggles and fights and arguments and sometimes you felt that you were beaten and felt like giving up, but you didn't, you got up and kept going.

The third card is the 7 of Cups. Here you stand looking at the way forward and in front of you are symbolic cups all floating in the air right before your eyes. This card is often showing us our potential and opportunities that are in our path. Each cup is filled with a gift and it is up to you to choose which one and work towards it.

This echoes again the advice I gave at the beginning of your reading. What do You want to do? Do you have a plan? A goal? Something that You want to achieve? Well take a few minutes and try and think make a list and write down how to get where You want to go. Do not worry about others and where they are going. There is a saying about 'Keeping up with the Jones's, the neighbours' - don't try, you are the one that has to live this life and no-one else so make decisions that you can live with.

Now get started!

((((((Gino))))))

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”