Is Cedars still around to give readings?

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Draco32

Is Cedars still around to give readings?

Post by Draco32 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:51 am

Hi,
I haven't her post anything in some time, so I wanted to know if she still does readings on here.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:52 am

Hey Draco, I, Cedars, am a He (not She)  :)

Happy to give you a reading if you could tell me what it is about.

Draco32

Post by Draco32 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:08 pm

cedars wrote:Hey Draco, I, Cedars, am a He (not She)  :)

Happy to give you a reading if you could tell me what it is about.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.  :smt003 Anyway, here is my reading request:

Around 12 or 13 years ago, I had developed a curiousity on a specific spiritual path having to do with the occult. I had bought three books on the subject, but I never got around to reading those books. I simply leafed through them and then placed them in a drawer. I guess I kind of lost interest in that spiritual path, and I never made any additional attempt to pursue it.

Well, a few weeks ago, I had an uncanny experience that made me rethink my interest in that spiritual path. That experience caused me to remember that I had stored those 3 books in a drawer several years ago. They had remained unread during all that time. The very fact that I remembered that I still had those 3 unread books made me wonder if perhaps I was intended to follow that path. I suspect that if I follow that path, it may help me to resolve a problem that I have been experiencing in my life for some time now.

However, due to my current living arrangements, I don't think it would be feasible for me to follow that path. Unless there were to be an unexpected change in my living arrangements at some point in the near future. Might there be a change in my living arrangements?

So, I would like to know what the cards have to say on this matter. Should I try to pursue that spiritual path, or should I continue the way my life currently is?

Thank you.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:47 pm

Wow, wow… Draco..

It’s the same old questions that people ask in here: Should I or should I not? Will it or will  it not?

No one can answer those questions for you except yourself.
Well, a few weeks ago, I had an uncanny experience that made me rethink my interest in that spiritual path. That experience caused me to remember that I had stored those 3 books in a drawer several years ago. They had remained unread during all that time. The very fact that I remembered that I still had those 3 unread books made me wonder if perhaps I was intended to follow that path. I suspect that if I follow that path, it may help me to resolve a problem that I have been experiencing in my life for some time now.
I don’t want to play down the fact that you remembered by an uncanny experience that these books were in a drawer in your room and that you had an awakening that you should follow that path (or not as the case may be) could be coincidental or an inner call. I don’t see why you cannot start reading those books and then worry about your living arrangements. From what I gather you have not yet touched/read those books and you keep wondering if you should follow that path? Why dither about it? Start reading the books and perhaps things will be sorted out for you in your living arrangements which seem to be an obstacle in this new path that you wish to follow.
However, due to my current living arrangements, I don't think it would be feasible for me to follow that path. Unless there were to be an unexpected change in my living arrangements at some point in the near future. Might there be a change in my living arrangements?
I think you are asking assurances before you take your first steps. It is like wondering if you would pass an exam before venturing into a new course or a line of education.

The questions you have asked so far are all Yes or No questions. Whilst there are some spreads (silly, if you ask me) to give you a Yes or No reading, that would really trivialise the whole experience you have had about these books and will you listen to the No answer? I doubt it. So, why don’t you follow your inner instinct and start reading those books. Don’t bring about obstacles about the living arrangements, unless your path is totally dependent on that. Even if your living arrangements are indeed an obstacle, how would reading those books harm you?

I picked one card for you and asked the Universe what message there was for you.
I got: Ten of Cups.

This is the ultimate attainment card where family, love and union are concerned. It shows ten cups lined up like a rainbow and  a man having his around his wife (partner) with their two kids on their side, rejoicing at the blessings they have been bestowed upon by the Universe and looks like they are giving thanks for the final attainment and the realisation of their wishes, dreams and desires.

Just because this is the Cup suit, it may not necessarily apply to love and romance. It could be applied to any form of attainment which was loved and nurtured  or where the family unit is involved. We could have had the Ten of Pentacles which is similar to this but where the material life is involved, where money and finance are objects of attainment. Only you can tell why the Ten of Cups has been drawn in your reading today.

Hope all that has been said – with or without the card – has made some sense to you.

Feel free to get back to us.
All the best.

Draco32

Post by Draco32 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:13 am

Thank you Cedars for your reading.  :)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:52 am

You are welcome.
I get the feeling it was not what you expected to hear....

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”