General Reading from Cedars

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

pauli643

General Reading from Cedars

Post by pauli643 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:49 am

Hi Cedars! Requesting a general reading-if it's not too much to ask.

Thank you in advance.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:24 am

Hi Pauli
My apologies for this late response.

I will do you a reading today or the latest tomorrow - UK time.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:19 pm

Hello Pauli

Once again I apologise for this delayed response to your request.
I will pick a card for each area of your life and I hope they will shed some light in those areas for you:

I am using the Rider Waite deck.

Family Life: Two of Cups

A union or a re-union with a member of family or someone coming into your family life.  The duality of this card indicates new associations, new pledge and even a partnership of some sort. It is as though the heavens above bless this partnership whether it is an emotional one, reconciliation of some sort or even a  new pledge towards a certain member of the family or the family unit itself.

Love Life: King of Swords

This is a person in the same age group as you, or this could even be yourself who views things with his mind rather than his heart. He ‘feels’ with this mind rather than his heart. He is not emotional (obviously) and he tells it as it is. He listens to logic and makes his decisions based on facts and common sense. If this is not you (he is an Air sign just like you) then his approach to your love life is rather on the ‘cool’ side and suppresses all emotions. However, if there have been some turbulent times in your love life, the approach of someone like the King of Swords could be quite therapeutic in seeing  and discerning the facts and not get too carried away with emotions. Perhaps he has a message that calls for logic and common sense.

Work Life: Six of Swords.
We have another sword card here which depicts a woman with a child, huddled up in herself, sailing away on a boat by an oarsman with six swords standing upright in front her.
I get the feeling that there have been some hard times and things are finally being sorted out and there is light at the end of the tunnel. She has turned her back to her troubles and is being taken to safer/calmer shores being aware of the six swords in front of her which she may still have to conquer. After the 5’s, the 6’s are usually the recuperation, the healing process and this is the state of what your work life seems to be heading for.

Social Life: Ten of Swords
Yet another sword card and this time it is number 10 – the last card of the suit. This card is actually showing things  or something in your social life has had its use-by date matured and a situation that may have ended in pain can only mean one thing: it cannot get any worse than this and the only way after this phase is Up. The picture in this card is not one that inspires hope, but a closer look to the man lying face down with ten swords piercing his back, has a brighter prospects on the horizon where through the darkness the sun is peeking through giving hope that things will get better.

Spiritual Life: Judgement
I was hoping and feeling for a Major Arcana card and what better than the Judgement card which indicates a new life, wiping off the past and its debris and almost rise from the dead to greet a new beginning. This card depicts the angel blowing her trumpet and the dead awaken from their graves to greet a new life. A Clean slate, putting the old and the stale behind and responding to the angel’s call for a new life with a new and clear vision to look ahead and live for.

I hope this reading did say something about each aspect of your life Pauli.
All the best.

pauli643

Post by pauli643 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:59 am

Thank you Cedars! Question-you see a possible reconciliation with someone? Just wondering since I ended things with a male friend a few months back and was wondering if it may be this person??

Thank you again for taking the time to do a reading.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:32 am

You are welcome Pauli and thanks for getting back to me.

The answer to your question is: I don't know.
If you are referring to the Two of Cups, that card fell under your Family Life, unless this person was a family or like a family to you.
Sorry, can't answer any further than that :)

All the best and do let us know what happens.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”