Relationship reading

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

pjyoti

Relationship reading

Post by pjyoti » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:30 am

I’m in a relation with a guy since some time, however its just not going ahead. We are regularly fighting and patching up. Currently , we are not in talking terms after our last fight. Need a reading for below questions:
1) Does he love me?
2) Should I make more efforts in making it work ?
2) Is there a future in this relation?

Requesting members to please give me a reading.

Thanks
Jyoti

Talia

Re: Relationship reading

Post by Talia » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:41 pm

pjyoti wrote:I’m in a relation with a guy since some time, however its just not going ahead. We are regularly fighting and patching up. Currently , we are not in talking terms after our last fight. Need a reading for below questions:
Hi Pyoti,

I'm sure you know that straight away after reading your request I have to say that I am not allowed to read the energies of your partner and so any reading has to centre on you using your energies only.

I will read for you but I want to say why are you still with someone that you fight with so much? You can't be happy, in which case it must be the leaving and then consequently being alone till you find a new partner that is frightening you? He can't be happy either finding so much fault to have an argument?

1) Does he love me?  
You already know the answer to that. I am prohibited from reading his thoughts but true love is very strong, it endures arguments and disagreements and people grow and understand and compromise because they love one another. A person may show that they love someone in very different ways, caring and being kind and compassionate and having the person they love at the centre of their world. If you have to ask this question then the answer is usually 'no'.
The Lovers card has two people chained to a stake, they are stuck they cannot get out unless they are very strong and break those chains that tie them to this situation.

2) Should I make more efforts in making it work ?
Look into your heart, what do you see? You wish that he loved you you wished that there were no fights and that he didn't pick on you all the time, you wish that you were happy. Can you really do any more? Can you really open yourself up to more hurt?
The 8 of Pentacles shows a hard worker, continuously working hard, hard, hard. Instead of thinking that is enough and stopping to take a breather, a break, and saying enough is enough and to look around at what else is needing to be done and what opportunities are being missed elsewhere, it is head down working. This card is about you. Take a break, look around.
2) Is there a future in this relation?
Here we have The World, a wonderful card that shows everything possible. Many different opportunities that can arise, and without predicting, I think that you already know the answer and know what to do but lack the full confidence to do it. Take things one step at a time. A relationship cannot go anywhere if no-one is talking and if there has been such a bad fight that this has happened. What if there is no future, what if you do break-up, have you considered this as an option that might be good for you? Think what you want to achieve, what You want to do with your life and then think of all the positive things you can go and do :)

pjyoti

Post by pjyoti » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:02 am

Thanks Talia, for your reading and the advice. Have decided to take a break and spend time with myself for sometime.

pjyoti

Post by pjyoti » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:02 am

Thanks Talia, for your reading and the advice. Have decided to take a break and spend time with myself for sometime.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:49 am

pjyoti wrote:Thanks Talia, for your reading and the advice. Have decided to take a break and spend time with myself for sometime.
Wise action. Clears the mind and gets rid of the cobwebs :)

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”