Wish you all great, is there anyone here?

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

goodfellas

Wish you all great, is there anyone here?

Post by goodfellas » Sun May 28, 2017 1:14 pm

folks anyone can share something about a proposal i received recently should i reconsider it? What is the pros and cons of the offer and to look forward next if I pass it up again? Thank you! :smt017 so it will not confuse you can delete any post before.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Wish you all great, is there anyone here?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue May 30, 2017 12:52 am

Hi Goodfellas,

Please click on the following link....

https://www.mysticboard.org/viewtopic.p ... 35#p343635

All the best,

Brian :smt023

Talia

Post by Talia » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:23 pm

goodfellas wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 1:14 pm
folks anyone can share something about a proposal i received recently should i reconsider it? What is the pros and cons of the offer and to look forward next if I pass it up again? Thank you! :smt017 so it will not confuse you can delete any post before.

Heyyyy Goodfellas how are you?

I know that EOT is taking a break from reading right now, and I am not sure if you asked him for a reading or if you actually wanted a tarot reading but anyway I will be glad to read for you this afternoon, so stand by... :smt048

Right, well I can see that you are definitely in a bit of a quandry over this, thinking and wondering what to do. You are depicted as a thinking man, someone that is holding a beautiful crystal and examining it minutely wondering at it's beauty but looking for the flaws all the time so they are not enjoying the actual proposal at all. Just worry worry worry all the time.
You have a spiritual angle to this situation too, there is a lot of unspoken words and a lot of tension surrounding this area. You wonder and wonder and keep looking to the past thinking of what to do and if only this had happened instead. Use your inner strength, you know that inside you are very powerful and that you have a lot of common sense which is actually needed right now. Your knowledge is based firmly on fact and is something that will help here a lot.
Allow yourself to forgive a little too, there is a lot of emotion at this time, and it would be easy to fall into the trap of caring too much for the wrong things, check your heart and listen to your head here, but also allow your heart to grieve and work out what it really wants so that you get rid of the confusion.
So if you go for this then there are several factors that showed up and that perhaps at first glance seem to be pretty harsh, you may find that you feel disappointed and that you really have to work hard and don't enjoy it, so look at that aspect. You may also feel that you are healing a rift, and instead of upsetting someone that won't forgive you easily, you have to leave somewhere, something behind to make this new step work, are you prepared to do that? Is it real.

There are of course a lot of contracts, agreements and paperwork, and do not go into this blind, make sure that you look everything over and ask questions, get details of what is expected, is it really right for you?
There are better things before you, I can see a beautiful sunny scene a door opening to the world beyond, make your decisions carefully, and think about everything. :)

Many blessings

goodfellas

Post by goodfellas » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:30 am

good day to both. Well yes if you have time I really wanted a tarot reading, but I understand that it seems everyone needs to rest right now.
Not quite sure why everyone seems going to leave. This is a great site that should be continued somehow.

Thank you, Talia does this advice to pass up the proposal and ask for a better one? I am weighing it as there is cons also pros of starting this one up. There are other proposal in the pipeline coming in too just can't spot the hola/good one for me.

Talia

Post by Talia » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:39 am

Hi Goodfellas,

Thanks for the pm, I hope you are well too.
What is the update to your situation now please? Its been nearly four weeks so you may already have made your decision?

goodfellas

Post by goodfellas » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:06 pm

Thanks talia.. Nothing change... d one dat i said already moved to another so dunnot know what should do.. i think i need to arrange for a better new one than to wait..

Talia

Post by Talia » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:46 am

((((((((Good))))))))

Follow your instincts, it is you that has to make the change and you that has to live with the decisions you make. Take all the facts and information and research and then decide, you have the inner power to do this!

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”