Reading request for Cedars

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Sunny800

Reading request for Cedars

Post by Sunny800 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:44 pm

Hello there :smt041

I hope you are well.

If I may, I would like to ask for a reading about the next few months- feel free to phrase it as you wish.
It would be great if it could focus on friendships.

Many thanks :smt043 🙏

cedars
Tarot reader

Re: Reading request for Cedars

Post by cedars » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:36 pm

Hi Sunny

I asked the cards: What does Sunny need to know for the next 3 – 6 months and in particular with regard to Friendships?

I picked the following cards – Rider Waite deck.

The cards will answer whatever you really need for the specific period even it does not answer all your question(s) as you asked to hear.

The Chariot- The Fool – Ace of Wands – Tend of Swords – The Lovers

Three major Arcana cards, one Ace card and one from the suit of Swords.

Major Arcana cards indicate situations which are imminent and expected to have a certain urgency about them.
The Chariot is all about movement, travelling places, moving around even in your locality, ‘movement’ in the sense of you calibrating situations and trying to manoeuver your actions to the best possible outcome. We see here a man on a chariot guided by two lions with the city behind him. His manoeuvrability and his skills will be the deciding factor in how he gets to his destiny – i.e. what he desires. This may mean travelling overseas or domestically or even travel metaphorically by alternating between the options available to you. Wisdom is the criteria as to how he maneovers those two lions acting as the guiding force for his chariot.

The Fool indicates a new beginning, but it is one of your own choice. It is almost like when there is no other option left, one takes that big leap of faith as we see this man on the edge of a cliff, as if ready to jump, while his dog is trying to warn of the possible perils that lie ahead. Or not! Taking a leap of faith either with faith or with that gut feeling can either bear good results or the opposite. Hence this card is called the Fool. It is the first card of the Major Arcana and from there all the journeys begin. No one can tell you if this leap will be a successful one but it is the start of a journey which can either be the realisation of your ambitions or a possible disappointment. There is an element of that ‘gut feeling’ which usually leads us to take such a step. Is that feeling there? Please note, being a major Arcana card, you may not have much choice in taking this leap of faith.

Ace of Wands
: This is another new start but probably not of your own choice. It is a gift from heaven which indicates new beginnings in the realms of creative ideas, new thoughts, new energy, new possibilities and that fire within you pushing you to get things done. Wands belong to the fire element and with it comes all that is passionate, ideologies, ideas, trying to convert a barren land to green and achieve your dreams. I repeat: this is not of your own choice; it is a gift from heaven as we see this hand coming out of the clouds and delivering a wand which is sprouting with new growth. Although it is not of your own choice, but you have the choice to take or leave this gift.

Ten of Swords: Okay, somewhere in the equation there is a dip expected; loss of hope and certain disappointments. Things will take a downward trend to the extent of you losing faith in everything and not even considering trying any more. But…… there is a but coming…. And it is a positive But… When things are down, the only way is Up. You cannot go any lower than the Down state. The next step is getting up and facing the sun which is on the horizon ready to greet you. In other words, we need a down in order to make us get up and face the world again.

The Lovers
: this calls for union of mind and body where we see a man and a woman, in the Garden of Eden, and their union is being blessed by the archangel above. The Lovers card can indicate meeting of minds and/or heart between two people which can either lead to a romantic union or meeting of minds in what might not necessarily be a romantic union. It is a major Arcana card and its influence is imminent, especially right after the Ten of Swords.

I know you have asked for some emphasis on Friendships in your requests and as the reading has not come up with any Court cards who are people around us or coming into our life, I will leave it to you to surmise whether this reading has touched that aspect of your request or not.
Happy to hear back from you.

I wish you all the very best.

Sunny800

Post by Sunny800 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:51 pm

Hello Cedars

Thank you so much for your kind reading.

If I may ask, did you feel that the cards were In the chronological order of events?
Or the cards are representative of different elements that are taking place in my life simultaneously?

“The Fool indicates a new beginning, but it is one of your own choice”.
I also just want to check that my understanding is accurate in regards to the comment above - did you mean ‘not of your own choice’?

Thanks so, so much for your time spent on this. I massively appreciate it.

In regards to events taking place in my life, I’m not sure what’s happening with certain friendships at the moment, that are in ‘flux’ - which is causing me anxiety/ depression.

Workwise :
I’ve also just taken on a contract that I’m not entirely sure I’m competent in doing/have a future with - and upset at potentially losing one of my stable contracts, that I’ve had for quite some time.
I know that I’m going to lose at least 85% of the work with a stable contract (because of the document I stumbled across by accident, when working for the l/t client).
I freelance, hence why I have multiple clients.

So, if the cards are *generally* referring to different energies currently present in my life ... then perhaps they are representative of the smorgasbord of issues and challenges above.
I can’t imagine that though, as my review of your past readings, which are excellent by the way, tend to follow/ represent a chronological order of events.

Thx again

S ☀️

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:58 pm

Sunny800 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:51 pm
If I may ask, did you feel that the cards were In the chronological order of events?
Or the cards are representative of different elements that are taking place in my life simultaneously?
No. Not strictly speaking. When I am looking at the next 3 - 6 months, I do not pinpoint the chronoligcal order. This is mainly the energies surrounding you for the period mentioned. However, the succession of events can be determined by what card is next to which card.
Sunny800 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:51 pm
“The Fool indicates a new beginning, but it is one of your own choice”.
I also just want to check that my understanding is accurate in regards to the comment above - did you mean ‘not of your own choice’?
Sorry. This was supposed to be "none" of your own choice. Major Arcana cards happen in our lives and they are usually beyond our choice/control.
Sunny800 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:36 pm
So, if the cards are *generally* referring to different energies currently present in my life ... then perhaps they are representative of the smorgasbord of issues and challenges above.
I can’t imagine that though, as my review of your past readings, which are excellent by the way, tend to follow/ represent a chronological order of events.
The different energies - which is sort of my style of reading - would not be given to a reader ad hoc without some form of succession of events (if you like to call it chronological order). But as to the exact timing of these succession of events, I cannot give you an estimate.
I did not get much of a feeling of personal relationship/friendship in this reading, as I mentioned to you the lack of court cards. The Lover card I see it as a choice to make after the rise from the ashes of the Ten of Swords which probably refers to your work situation or an association with someone. It can also indicate, as the card itself says, matters of the heart. Whichever of the two, I don't see the Lovers as a bad card. But the feeling I am getting is about a choice to be made with regard to someone or something.

I am not in the habit of re-interpreting my readings, but I am doing this as the feelings are still fresh in my mind. If you know my style, I rarely go back and re-interpret a reading. I should have mentioned the phrase ''energies surrounding you'' at the start of the reading :smt045

With best wishes.

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:10 pm

Bless you Sunny. I hope everything worked out ok :smt024
x x x x x x x x Stephanie x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”