Reading request - Cedars ?

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Lily 989

Reading request - Cedars ?

Post by Lily 989 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:58 am

Hello Cedars

I hope you are well. I was wondering if I could have a reading about any obstacles or negative challenges, upcoming in my life in the near future ?
Feel free to phrase this as you wish.

Thanks so much

cedars
Tarot reader

Re: Reading request - Cedars ?

Post by cedars » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:16 am

Hello Lily,

I have asked the question: what are the obstacles/challenges for Lily in the coming 4-6 months or so that she should be aware of. I picked four cards.
The High Priestess – The Star – Knight of Wands – Queen of Swords:

Here we have two Major Arcana cards and two Court cards. Two of these cards are dealing with your inner self (the Majors) and the other two are dealing with people around you.

The High Priestess: this is the mystery surrounding you; things you would like to know but whether these are being kept by a person in your life or life itself, they are not being revealing to you yet. It is just a matter of time. The High Priestess is not a great communicator; she is secretive, she lets you use your own intuition to come to your conclusions. She is either black or white; there are no grey shades about her. Your challenge is getting into grips with your own fears of not knowing what the future has got in store for you. It is as though without knowing them, you will not be able to move forward and the High Priestess will not do anything to help you in this matter. It is for you to either use your own intuition or wait until all is revealed. I know this is challenging when you are waiting for news of something, the outcome or even some light on a situation….

The Star: Now, how come such a positive card would present obstacles or challenges, one wonders? In this card we see a woman, all naked, starting afresh in life and full of hope. She has all the stars shining above her, which are signs of hope for the future, and she is pouring water from a pond onto the soil to start a new life – the fruits of her dreams. I am getting the words “wishful thinking” here by which we may get carried away without actually seeing what is right in front of us. Your ideas and expectations may be flying far too high and in that they may be beyond your abilities to achieve them.

Knight of Wands: A court card from the suit of the Wands - element of fire and a person belonging to the Fire sign. Here we see a man (it can also be a woman) possibly in his mid-thirties rushing about on his horse holding a wand. He is someone in your life or may be coming into your life who may present challenges or obstacles to your plans. This person is best described with the following positive and negative attributes:
He can be rather charming and yet superficial. He says things to impress. He is rather self-confident but brags about himself and can be arrogant too. He can be daring (a good quality sometimes) but can also be foolhardy and jump into things without further thought. He is passionate and is also known to be hot-tempered. Now, I ask you: could this person be you or is he someone whom you might be dealing with? If it is you, please look on the downside of those qualities and try to bring them into some balance and here I am getting the word realism.

Queen of Swords: a woman in her forties to early fifties belonging to the Air sign. She can be a mother figure, a relative, boss, bank manager, a person dealing with the Law who rules and decides with her mind rather than her heart. You do not expect emotions from this woman; it is the truth and sometimes the blatant facts that make us uncomfortable to accept. You should not expect sympathy from this person as her picture depicts: she is sitting on a stone throne with a sword in her right hand pointing upwards – sharp as the truth. She can present certain challenges to your plans or your life in general for the period mentioned above and as to how you need to handle her, is up to you as you would know this person quite well.

Message from the Tarot: Ace of Swords
Here we have another Sword card form the element of Air, but this time it is an Ace card. Aces indicate gifts from heaven, as we see this strong hand coming through clouds holding a sword upright adorned with a crown and green leaves. Aces indicate new beginnings and it is something that will be presented to you like a gift from heaven. You can take it or leave it. My feeling is the following: after all the obstacles and challenges presented to you above, the message coming to you is not to keep the negative/impatient side of your inner soul and fight off those negative people around you and soon your will be rewarded with the gift of inner strength, the ability to express your thoughts brilliantly and pave the way for yourself to be in a stronger position.

I hope this reading resonated with you and I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards.

Lily 989

Post by Lily 989 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:29 pm

Thank you for the reading. This reading does seem to be predictive, so I’m not currently in a position to comment on its accuracy. I am about to start a number of contracts, so in all honesty not exactly great to know that I’m going to be out of my depth, isn’t very encouraging.
Anyway thanks for doing the reading. Appreciated.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:51 pm

Lily 989 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:29 pm
Thank you for the reading. This reading does seem to be predictive, so I’m not currently in a position to comment on its accuracy. I am about to start a number of contracts, so in all honesty not exactly great to know that I’m going to be out of my depth, isn’t very encouraging.
Anyway thanks for doing the reading. Appreciated.
With respect, Lily, when one requests a reading about "obstacles and challenges upcoming in my life", as your original request specified, the reading will not be about today, but it will be for the foreseeable future - hence the predictive element. Furthermore, when you ask for obstacles and challenges, the Tarot will then answer those points and not the 'pleasant' and 'encouraging' bits.
The Tarot will deliver even the most positive card(s) under the obstacles and challenges scenario and that is what the reading did.

Now that you know what those obstacles might be, perhaps you can have an idea on how to arm yourself to confront them.
All the very best in your new ventures.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”