What is in store for me in the future

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

govardhanvt

What is in store for me in the future

Post by govardhanvt » Mon May 29, 2006 10:27 am

Hi

I  am V T Govardhan , stationed at Bangalore, India, born at Tirupati on 3rd DEC 1959.

Can I have what is in store for me in the near future, through Tarot card

Regards
V.T.GOVARDHAN

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon May 29, 2006 1:09 pm

i think a specific question wud b helpful than a general reading.

govardhanvt

what is in store for me in the near futur

Post by govardhanvt » Tue May 30, 2006 8:13 am

Ms Swetha

I think  one can predict general queries also through Tarot cards. This is first time i am trying to get my prediction through Tarot and never attempted to get one. hence the post.

If that is difficult to predict, I would like to know whether I would get any awards during my life, if so in which feild and when?

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:25 am

I find, that my question cannot be answered by Tarot card readers , hence, I change my question again. will i ever be a millionaire? if so when?  Can the Tarot card readers give me a reading on this atleast

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:31 am

yes tarot can give u answers to general queries too. but specific ones are better..thats what one of the readers had told me.

dan.

Post by dan. » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:23 am

I HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH SOME REALLY HARD TIMES. CAN TAROT DO ANY READING FOR ME. BORN 7 OF APRIL, 1966.
THANKS.

Deborah

Govardhanvt

Post by Deborah » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:50 pm

govardhanvt wrote:I find, that my question cannot be answered by Tarot card readers , hence, I change my question again. will i ever be a millionaire? if so when?  Can the Tarot card readers give me a reading on this atleast
I do not feel you will be a milliionare but live comfortably .. rewards come from life of what you have put in it.

Is there someone you shove away from you..maybe not achnowlege enough?

Deborah

DAN

Post by Deborah » Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:09 pm

dan. wrote:I HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH SOME REALLY HARD TIMES. CAN TAROT DO ANY READING FOR ME. BORN 7 OF APRIL, 1966.
THANKS.
I can not read for you.. I think someone else can better read you.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:57 am

DearDeborah

Thanks for you reading  .

Can you elaborate what  the reading "Is there someone you shove away from you..maybe not achnowlege enough" mean by the reading, what is that required for correcting the same.

Thanks once again

Regards
V.T.GOVARDHAN

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:20 am

Can Tartot card predict, who is the person whom I had shoved. Where is the person now, so that I could rectify the mistake if any committed

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:17 pm

My Other query for the Tarot Card readers

Money flows in lakhs and immediately goes out my hand and bank balance is minimum, though no dearth of funds at any point of time. Why is that and when will my bank balance improve?

I shall be thankful if this is predicted for me

samantha234

a reading for you

Post by samantha234 » Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:07 pm

Hi V.T., How are you todaY? I will try to read your cards but make no promises. You let me know what you think,ok?
         I am doing the 21 card reading so there will be alot of detail! Your first card is the star, which means hope. I can see that one of your dreams is to become a leader, maybe in the military because you have the king of swords next to the seven of wands. This has always been a dream for you, to accomplish something great in life The fool shows you take a leap of faith based on your intuition and I see this will work out well for you. You will have the world at your feet'
         I also see  that you have lost someone dear to you recently and it has caused alot of burdens in your life.  But there is a new beginning coming for you, perhaps a new business or career, that will make everything you have worked for worth the trouble. You will know this as you look back over your life and all you have accomplished. I also see prosperity and a happy home in your future.
   I hope this reading has helped you  Please remember I may not be 100% right, noone is but I pray that it has made things a little clearer for you.
                                                                                                                    Love and Light,
                                                                                                                                  Samantha

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:18 am

samantha234

It was a great reading

I am currently associated Defence organisation non public funds as auditor and things are going well past 20 years

As regards to death in family, my sister-in-law (wife's immediately elder sister) was run over by tanker and 7 wheels ran over her and died on May 8,2006.  

Past two days I was in the negogiating table for new assignments and I am hopeful that would click through

It was indeed a great prediction and am very thankful for the same. I pray God to shower his choicest blessing on you and give you the best of the rewards in the days to come.

To me it appeared that you were quiet humble when you said " Please remember I may not be 100% right, noone is but I pray that it has made things a little clearer for you. "

Your prediction hit the bullseye

Hope many would get benefitted by your reading in the days to come

Regards
V.T.GOVARDHAN

samantha234

your reading

Post by samantha234 » Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:54 am

Hi Vt,
  Thank you for your kind letter, i am glad i could help. I am very sorry about your sister-in-law.I am here if you ever need more advice.
                              Love and Light,
                                            Samantha

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”