Could I have a reading please?

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Lovelife

Could I have a reading please?

Post by Lovelife » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:46 pm

Hi everyone..  :smt006

I am looking for a basic general reading with a slight focus on career and love.  I have been searching for a career/business for most of my life now and I just can't seem to find a passion and I have a lot of stress from a job I hate.  I also am looking for love again.. I don't have any interest in marriage or children just love and companionship.. but I'm having a hard time finding a good connection with someone.  ALso interested in travel lately (world travel), but need to find a location independent job first.  I'm kinda a little stuck in life and floundering and looking for some help.  Thank you so much for any help you can give me.

Erica Renee Schaefer  (I was adopted by my father so at birth my name was Erica Renee Geist.. not sure if it makes a difference.. my name changed at 5yrs old)
6/8/1983

PS. I know I have a lot of 8's in my chart and I don't know if I have anything interesting or unique, but if so I'd love to know about it.   :)

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:09 pm

lets start with the basics  6-8-1983  

6/8/1983 reduces to 6/8/30 or 17/8  ( this is a general reading but its a perfect place to start)

life path  8
17/8 It is spiritual growth, faith, and balance. It is also wealth or bankruptcy. It is an inner struggle to remain true to spiritual and moral values. { karma ,mastery of the material world ,balance }

You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth. You have great talent for management in all areas of life, especially in business and financial matters. You understand the material world; you intuitively know what makes virtually any enterprise work. Your talent lies not with the bookkeeping or petty management, but with the greater vision, it's purpose, and long range goals.

You are a visionary and a bit reckless. You possess the ability to inspire people to join you in your quest, but often they are incapable of seeing what you see. Therefore, those around you need your continual guidance, inspiration, and encouragement. You must prod them into action and direct them along the lines of your vision.

You attract financial success more than any other Life Path, but effort is required.

Your challenge in life is to achieve a high degree of detachment, to understand that power and influence must be used for the benefit of mankind. Those born with the Number 8 Life Path who do not understand the real and relative value of money are bound to suffer the consequences of greed; they run the risk of losing it all!

You must learn to bounce back from failures and defeats. You have the character and resilience of a true survivor. It is not uncommon for a person with your Life Path to experience major reverses, including bankruptcies, and financial failure, but you also have the talent and the sheer guts to make more than one fortune, and build many successful enterprises. More than most people, your failures in marriage can be extremely expensive for you.

Despite the difficulties that life presents, you will experience the satisfaction that comes from material wealth and the power that comes with it.

Business, finance, real estate, law, science (particularly history, archeology, and physics), publishing, and the management of large institutions are among the vocational fields that suit you best. You are naturally attracted to positions of influence and leadership -- politics, social work, and teaching are among the many other areas where your abilities can shine.

You are a good judge of character, which aids you well in attracting the right people to you.

Most 8s like large families and sometimes tend to keep others dependent longer than necessary. Although jovial in nature you are not demonstrative in showing your love and affection.

The desire for luxury and comfort is especially strong in you. Status is very important. You must be careful to avoid living above your means.

Your Life Path treads that dangerous ground where power lies - and can corrupt. You may become too self important, arrogant, and domineering, thinking that your way is the only way. This leads inevitably to isolation and conflict. The people you run the risk of hurting most are those you love, your family and friends.

Be careful of becoming stubborn, intolerant, overbearing, and impatient. These characteristics may be born early in the life of an 8 Life Path, who often learn these negative traits after suffering under a tyrannical parent or a family burdened by repressive religious or intellectual dogmas.

Those with the 8 Life Path usually possess a strong physique, which is a symptom of their inherent strength and resiliency.

your day of birth is a 8

You have a talent for business, and a good sense of money. Your approach to business is original, creative and daring. You have sound judgment and need the freedom to exercise it, lest you become bitter and tyrannical elsewhere in your life. It is advisable to avoid partnerships wherever possible. You are highly competitive and close partnerships - especially when power is divided equally - can lead you to indulge in intrigues and manipulation.

You are efficient and can handle large projects. If you do not already run your department or own business, you are destined for such a position. Leadership is your gift.

In the same way, you have a great talent for organization. You can manage large groups of people and guide them along the lines of your vision.

You are a realist, self-confident, practical, ambitious and goal-oriented.

Others respect you and your judgment. They know that you can be depended upon, you come through.

You enjoy a challenge. The expectations of others stimulate you, especially if they doubt you can pull it off.

You tend to be dramatic with money. You have a need for status and may show off the fruits of your labor with an impressive car or house.

You are proud of your family and like to be complemented. You have strong character, but may be domineering and bossy. You have little patience with weakness, be it your own or someone else's. You do not express your feelings much.

You must develop the qualities of perseverance and survival. You will meet many obstacles, which must be viewed as challenges that in fact make you stronger. Your attitude toward the difficulties in life will be the difference between success and failure.

strengths and weakness of this 8 or as follows  { key words to focus on}

IMAGE : administrator/executor
DeSIRE: to govern -to choose
PATTERN : MASTERY-POWER

POSITIVE EXPRESSIONS :  discriminating ,knows choices ,knows value ,organizing people ,balance ,judgement
decision making ,ambition ,intelligence, practicality,executive ability,self confidence ,realism ,handles finance ,
prosperous.

NEGATIVE EXPRESSIONS :
ABUSE OF POWER ,controlling ,over ambitious,materialistic,callous disregard for others ,dishonest,careless with money ,domineering .

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:59 pm

more on this 17/8 energy vibration  

17/8 tarot symbolism  THE STAR, FISHHOOK,KEYWORD FOR STAR ,SUGGESTS THE DRAWING OF IDEALS FROM THE UNIVERSAL SUBCONSCIOUS .THE HOOK RELATES TO THE SUBJECT SELECTED FOR RESEARCH OR MEDITATION.

REVELATION COMES THROUGH MEDITATION .YOU MUST STILL THE CONSCIOUS MIND BUT KEEP A LINE ON THE SUBJECT CHOSEN FOR MEDITATION .HOPE  I WILL POST MORE ON THIS AT A LATER TIME .

THE 8  THE EIGHTH HOUSE IN ASTROLOGY IS RULED BY SCORPIO  {PASSION AND INTENSE POWER}  FIXED WATER EMOTIONS . DEATH AND REBIRTH .THE EIGHTH HOUSE  IS SOMETIMES REFERRED TO AS THE HOUSE OF DEATH:
but in the case. death is symbolic of change .new beginnings rebirth ,and or coming to terms with deep rooted problems .there is also a strong association  with endowments ,inheritances  . crime research investigation are also highlighted here .this is traditionally the house of the primal life force ,and as such it is inevitably linked to sex. sexually ,the emphasis is on an individuals deepest ,most fundamental ( and sometimes most difficult to accept ) sexual urges ,rather than the simple lovemaking . i will post more at a later time .   this is a quick summary of only one number vibration that makes up who your are but it is a strong force that must be dealt with .denial of this energy are any others will bring imbalance .

learnthenumbers

35 life lesson

Post by learnthenumbers » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:22 pm

Erica Renee Schaefer  
Erica Renee Geist
6/8/1983

June 8th, 1983

6 + 8 +1+9+8+3 = 35 = your life lesson = what you are here to learn = Perseverance.  Persistence.  Continue.  Endurance.  Stamina.  Resilience.  Outlast.  Protein.  Immune system.  Antibodies.  Immunity.  Self-defense.  Defenses.  Guarded.  Vigilance.  Preparations.  Ready.  Marathons.  Local.  Insurance.  Inheritance.  Continuity.  Capacity.  Reservoir.  Persevere.  Be prepared.  Forewarned is forearmed.  Hang in there.  The long haul.  Strength in adversity.  Strength in reserve.  Track & field.  Cross-country.  Keep on doing what you're doing.  Stick with it.  Never give up.  Not giving up.  Don't quit.  Don't stop.  So far, so good.  Don't switch horses midstream.  If you're in love then nothing else matters, if you're not in love then nothing else matters.  To be continued.  I've got your back.  Heads up.  Head wound.  Being caught off guard.  On guard!  It's better to warn than to be warned.  They that get the next best are not ill off.  It's easy to hold the fort when it's not attacked.  Hang around.  Longest lasting.  Keeps going and going.  On and on.  An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.  Shake it off.

Erica Renee Schaefer
       9        1

your salvation number = RS = 91 = Timing.  Trends.  Fads.  Being in the right place at the right time.  Jumping on the bandwagon.

Erica Renee Geist
5                      2

how you obtain your heart's desire = ET = 52 = Keen.  Perceptive.  Astute.  Shrewd.  Incisive.  Wit.  Verbose.  Analyze.  Astrology.  Horoscope.

Lovelife

Post by Lovelife » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:22 pm

Thank you both for your readings.  Sorry it took so long to get back to you.. I didn't know anyone had ever replied to my post.  I definitely have my issues with money.. I always spend too much.  My main problem is that I have a hard time making myself work jobs that I hate.  Many people don't like their jobs, but it doesn't seem to affect them the same way as it does me.  When I have a job a hate (which has been every job I've had) it the unhappiness, pain, and anger builds and builds and just weighs me down until I have to quit and find a different job to hate.  I just want to find something that I love to do and feel passionate about, but I can't seem to figure out what that is.  It's been a problem for me my entire life.. and now that I'm older it's becoming even more of an issue.. and it's seriously starting to negatively affect my life.  I have tried to find help in any way I can.. from astrology, numerology, tarot, psychics, etc.. but no one has ever seemed to be able to point me in the correct direction... I guess I just don't understand why so many people can know what they absolutely love to do (whether they actually do it or not) yet I can't find anything?!?  At this point I guess I am just waiting for something to fall in my lap as I have absolutely no idea where to look... I feel I have looked at everything and nothing has caught my attention long enough to be any kind of passion.  Anyways, thank you for the readings.. I really appreciate it.

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”