Hello. :)

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kailin

Hello. :)

Post by kailin » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:25 pm

May I please have a numerology reading. Please and thank you :smt049

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

A mini numerology reading

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:44 am

Dear Kailin,

This mini numerology reading is an extension of the picture reading, which I have recently given you.

I believe that it adds to what was said about you undergoing, or you being about to undergo a spiritual awakening.

This was the first time where in the middle of a picture reading, I was told to also consider your current situation using numerology.

I have already explained to you in my private message why in numerology calculating the person's life path is seen as being so useful for better understanding a client's life challenges, and therefore how to best help and advise them about their future.

Your life path number (LPN) which has been calculated from your DOB, is written as 25/7.

Both the numerology meanings of the number 25 and the number 7 (2+5=7) are important to know.

Number 25

Number 25 brings us the intuitive, curious essence of our personality. This number also contains symbolism that represents relationships, personal freedom and companionship. Number 25 helps us get into our own mind and self, because it is a symbol of introspection (looking inwards).

Number 7

Number 7 resonates with the vibrations and energies of the ‘Collective Consciousness’, faith and spirituality, spiritual awakening and awareness, spiritual enlightenment, spiritual development, mysticism, intuition and inner-knowing, inner-wisdom, psychic abilities, the esoteric, the inner Self deep contemplation, introspection, thoughtfulness, better understanding of others, healing, peace, inner-strength, endurance and perseverance, persistence of purpose, the ability to bear hardships, being a non-conformist, independence and individualism.

Summary

Introspection (both numbers), faith and spirituality, spiritual awakening,, spiritual enlightenment, spiritual development, mysticism, intuition, psychic abilities, the inner Self, better understanding of others (and yourself), healing, peace, inner strength, endurance and perseverance, persistence of purpose, the ability to bear hardships, being a non conformist.

Almost everything is related to a spiritual awakening. Or to be more precise, many of them are positive qualities which you will need to develop, as part of your spiritual awakening.

Finally I see your major challenge during this transition period as finding the right balance for you between becoming an increasingly independent and free to live your own life individual, but at the same time strengthening your relationships with other people close to you. Whether they are other members of your family, friends, neighbours, work colleagues............ etc.

Love, Light and Healing,

Brian :smt045

kailin

Re: A mini numerology reading

Post by kailin » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:11 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:44 am
Dear Kailin,

This mini numerology reading is an extension of the picture reading, which I have recently given you.

And thank you for gaking your time to help me again. :)

I believe that it adds to what was said about you undergoing, or you being about to undergo a spiritual awakening.

This was the first time where in the middle of a picture reading, I was told to also consider your current situation using numerology.
Interesting :)

I have already explained to you in my private message why in numerology calculating the person's life path is seen as being so useful for better understanding a client's life challenges, and therefore how to best help and advise them about their future.

Awesome. :)

Your life path number (LPN) which has been calculated from your DOB, is written as 25/7.

Both the numerology meanings of the number 25 and the number 7 (2+5=7) are important to know.

Number 25

Number 25 brings us the intuitive, curious essence of our personality. This number also contains symbolism that represents relationships, personal freedom and companionship. Number 25 helps us get into our own mind and self, because it is a symbol of introspection (looking inwards).

I'm very introspective. That's what is causing me to question everything and I'm in the process of enlightenment because of that I think :)

Number 7

Number 7 resonates with the vibrations and energies of the ‘Collective Consciousness’, faith and spirituality, spiritual awakening and awareness, spiritual enlightenment, spiritual development, mysticism, intuition and inner-knowing, inner-wisdom, psychic abilities, the esoteric, the inner Self deep contemplation, introspection, thoughtfulness, better understanding of others, healing, peace, inner-strength, endurance and perseverance, persistence of purpose, the ability to bear hardships, being a non-conformist, independence and individualism.
This sounds true. I'm digging within to find my true self. To love my self so that I am a non conformist because I will see I'm beautiful outside of what others think.

Summary

Introspection (both numbers), faith and spirituality, spiritual awakening,, spiritual enlightenment, spiritual development, mysticism, intuition, psychic abilities, the inner Self, better understanding of others (and yourself), healing, peace, inner strength, endurance and perseverance, persistence of purpose, the ability to bear hardships, being a non conformist.

All that has been a part of this process and all plays a part in the process of my awakening I feel :)

Almost everything is related to a spiritual awakening. Or to be more precise, many of them are positive qualities which you will need to develop, as part of your spiritual awakening.
Its painful. I have to be aware of why I feel certain ways about certain things. To why I hold certain negative beliefs.

Finally I see your major challenge during this transition period as finding the right balance for you between becoming an increasingly independent and free to live your own life individual, but at the same time strengthening your relationships with other people close to you. Whether they are other members of your family, friends, neighbours, work colleagues............ etc.

That's also very painful. I love others a lot and feel by being independent I'm hurting them or leaving them behind in some way and thinking about hurting others hurts me. But I feel I want to love myself fully for who I am and I feel that means separating from people I love deeply and starting a whole new journey in life but I think if I saw that we are always together on a spiritual and energetic level Iand that I didnt need to leave others physically to be independent. That I dont have to be alone to be independent then i would feel happy venturing out because I know that we can always have a close relationship no matter where I go. Sorry for writing that out. LOL I feel writing that out just healed the feeling of why I want to be so independent that I want to leave others lives when no matter where I go I dont have to ever leave another's life spiritually and energetically.
Love, Light and Healing,

Thank you for helping me heal.
Much love
Kailin

Brian :smt045

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Hello. :)

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:47 am

Sorry for writing that out.
Never feel the need to apologise for something which both helps you to heal, as well as improving your relationships with others.

Honesty with yourself is a critical catalyst to others learning to trust you.

Mutual trust is an excellent foundation, on which to build a healthy relationship.

Looking inwards is not the same thing as living a good portion of your life in your head (over thinking).

While confronting and accepting the more negative aspects of your personalty can lead to depression, it can also lead to significant healing.

Just like most other things in life, introspection potentially has both it's light and dark side.

Unfortunately without taking the risk that looking inwards may cause you to experience depressing thoughts and emotional pain, your path to self healing will often be a much more challenging one, or be totally blocked.

You are as always very welcome for the reading, and thanking you in return for your honest and well thought out feedback.

Have a great life!

Brian :smt006

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”