numerology reading

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

firewoman

numerology reading

Post by firewoman » Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:15 pm

Will someone be so kind as to do a numerology reading for me? I have tried to work with some numbers but am not sure if i am correct. I am very interested in numerology and any help would be appreciated.. Let me know what i need to send.
thanks in advance and hope to hear from someone,
Ang

UnlimitedCleric

Regarding a reading

Post by UnlimitedCleric » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:54 am

I will do a reading for you; just send me your full name as it appears on your birth certificate, your time of birth (if you have it), your month, day, and year of birth, and finally your location of birth, (if you can.) I am an astro/numerologist, and I do readings according to both your astrological and numerological charts.

By-the-way, if you want to learn more about both astrology and numerology, you can do so on my web site, it is a teaching web site, and there is a lot of information there. So if you want to just go to the following link:

http://groups.msn.com/TheTNTGroupe
:)
Tonney Powell

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:38 am

Hi UnlimitedCleric,

i tried visting your group but it said it was a member only area. so i applied to become a member. i hope i am allowed inside. ;)

Anyways, why dont you bring some of that info you got on your group to here... that way we all will be able to learn and understand more. and a lot of people will come across the info too.

Abhishek

UnlimitedCleric

To Abhishek

Post by UnlimitedCleric » Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:33 pm

Hello Abhishek,

I just approved yopur membership in the TNT Groupe; at first some people find it a little difficult to navigate aroung the msn boards, but If you should have any trouble, just post a request, and I will be at your service.

With regard to bringing some of my knowledge to this board, I am working on it, you see, I have a consulting business which does take up quite a lot of time and I also do group dynamic workshops, helping people to become self-empowered, so please bear with me and I will try to post on a regular basis.

Over the past 3 decades, I have been researching astro/numerology, applying it to games of chance in an effort to validate its value, while you are on the TNT Groupe page, take a look at the section on Predicting.

Peace!
Tonney Powell

daynalee

would you like a 3-5 page free report?

Post by daynalee » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:26 am

i just got a really good numerology program and if you would like a free report I will generate you one. i just need your full date of birth and your full legal name at birth and what you are called now...first, last. when my software gets in i will be able to generate a report for free up to 70 pages in length giving the full personality profile, and up to 2 years in daily forecasts...FREE FREE FREE...YEAHHH :smt005
Dare to Dream Well!

Dayna Lee

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”