a broken heart ..can numbers help ?

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

arth75

a broken heart ..can numbers help ?

Post by arth75 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:34 pm

Hello all....

It feels good to be back here...after a long while... guess i needed to be in a comfortable zone after a heart break of sorts...

I am 31 years old and met this amazing person online...one thing lead to another and we turned into great pals/buds... eventually decided to meet but that time never arrived... to cut a long story real short, I finally get this email from this person saying how emotional I can be and wishing me good luck for my future etc etc... strange are the ways of this world... you try to meet some after getting close online and everything just fizzles out...

Can someone plz give me a reading of sorts if I will ever meet this person for real to explore the possibilities of a future holding each others hands and walking towards the sunset....

I apologize if this is probably not the right forum to post on...but its just that I know someone out there will try and help me...in some form... I am not really looking for kind words of sympathy cause I know no amount of pacifying is going to help heal until I dont want it to heal...Just cant let go of it at the moment...want to try all possible resources that I have before giving in....

Rgds
P.

P.s. If some concerned soul out there would like to help...just PM me a message to get whatever details you need and you can post your response in here for all to view. I prefer to keep my personal details away from the public forum...I hope you respect that... and I thank you for reading this message and probably attempting to help me...

hypnotizedbywisdom

mend a broken heart

Post by hypnotizedbywisdom » Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:21 pm

Hi,
I am sorry to hear that it didn't work out.  I don't know anything about the individual that it didn't work out with or you for that matter.  You can pick the book called "Glynis Has Your Number" by Glynis McCants at a bookstore and do your charts. If you feel that you do not want to get involve with another person with the same numbers or whatever your reasons are, I am sure that this book can assist you in some way.  

Good Luck! :)

s.v.kuppuswamy

can numbers help

Post by s.v.kuppuswamy » Fri May 04, 2007 2:47 am

dear arth 75
there are certain numbers who can give you peace and happiness and other numbers which may make you emotionally spent.
Remember it is the brain that gets happiness than the heart which will never made anyone happy, Remember Anarkali Salim.
Romeo Juliet. none of them ended in happiness. The heart should be used only as afreindly viberatio as it is a booster and not a food to be taken regularly. The friendly numbers in your case are 1 & 8 with 6 to some extent.
Avoid coming in contact with 3 & 5 you can easily find out when you are in the presence of 3 &5 negative feelings and repulsive instincts. These are the people to avoid
Regard svk

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”