Reading request please

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

michelle2123

Reading request please

Post by michelle2123 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:56 pm

Hello my name is Michelle Lynn Pettry and I am new here. I am very interested in numerology but sometimes I get so confused.

I have never had a numerology reading before. Can you give me one please?

My birthdate is : 12/12/1979 I was born at 4:02pm in Cleveland , Oh . If you need anymore info let me know.

Also I tried to see my personal numbers like soul, life path, desitny, love etc and I can't figure out the numbers. Please help me.

Thanks a bunch! :smt023

-Michelle :smt006

mbs730

Post by mbs730 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:53 pm

Michelle, do you want an astrology reading or a numerology reading? A numerology reading, you need to provide your full birth name and date of birth (which I see you already have) for astrology you provided everything you need to provide. I'll be more than happy to do a numerology for you

Miriam

michelle2123

Post by michelle2123 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:56 pm

Wow Thanks Miriam, Yeah which ever report you want to do for me is fine. My full name is Michelle Lynn Pettry. Thank you so much! :smt003

mbs730

Post by mbs730 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:17 pm

I can do both for you Michelle, I'll do numerology first, then astrology. I'll try doing the numerology one tonight, if not tomorrow! Hang in

Miriam

mbs730

Post by mbs730 » Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:09 am

Hi Michelle, I gathered up your info and this is what I have. Firstly a brief introduction to the meanings of numbers. Every number has their meaning as you know, and just like in astrology, how planets are aligned at the time of your birth, your name, date of birth is no accident. Your parents may think that they LIKE a particular name but really, before we enter the earth plane, our souls choose our parents!!! Karma is what influences our parents to name us what they do... and the date of our birth and all. Each number holds a significant meaning, some indicate an earned karmic gift, or karma that needs to be balanced. Or even a special duty that one must fulfil. You I must say have an interesting combination.

Firstly I will talk about your lifepath. This is calculated from your date of birth and this reveals your traits that you carry from birth to death. And your lifepath number is 14/5. The 14 is your life lesson and your lifepath is 5. The 14 is actually a karmic debt number and I'll explain that in a moment. Your lifepath of 5 shows that you are the curious, adventurous type. You enjoy gaining knowledge through travelling perhaps, but the 5 is the number that NEVER wants to sit still. Its the number of the nonconformist. However with a 14 making up the 5 indicates there is a wild streak involved. You can easily deviate from something that you had started such as changing a life style for the better. This number can also indicate addictions but not always. If you know of the tarot, key 14 is the Temperance and the lesson of that card is to "hold your horses" so to speak, and to complete work that you had started. Moderation is the key and with the 14 in there, keeping things in moderation aint easy! With the 14, the negative traits of the 5 can be expressed, such as over indulgance of any kind, over spending, over eating, etc. The typical example of the 14 is someone who starts a diet, and is set to be diligent as far as sticking it out. Then all of a sudden a craving of eating a big slice of pizza comes over, then the craving is given into. Next thing you know, its not a one time cheating deal. The diet is ruined! Thats a perfect example of a 14. However, this is just the life path. There are other factors that either intensifies this or lessons this! These are just your basic traits.

Now I will get to your birthday vibration, the added spice to your lifepath. It flavors it up a bit. Your birthday vibration is 12. Thats a 3, but a difficult 3 to say the least. The 3 represents creation, thought and expression. The 12 however is a number of sacrifice. Its a number where you must give something up in order to create something for the better and you may find yourself having to face this often. If so this is why. Its a number that indicates that you frequently scatter your thoughts and energies in different places. Your lesson is to focus on ONE thing if you are aiming at something and to give up the thing that isn't going to help you. But anyone with a 3 birthday vibration or whatever, no matter what is making up the 3 shows a friendly and outgoing personality.

Okay now I will get to your expression/destiny number. This is derived from the letters in your name and unlike the lifepath revealing your traits, the expression/destiny reveals what your MISSION is in this life. You have a heavy expression/destiny. Your's is 11/2 and this is a Master Number. In fact the 11 is the psychic's number. Its a number of intuition, peace, a purely feminine number and a HIGHLY spiritual number. This number sure reveals you are highly intuitive and extremely spiritual! However many times Master Numbers are hard to live up to, no matter where it falls so the lower octave is what people fall to. The 2 is also intuitive, but less pressure than the 11, and less spiritual. The 2 is a number of peace and cooperation. However one downfall of the 11 is that if in contact with a malefic number, it can crumble up. The 11 and 2 are VERY VERY sensitive and nervous numbers, and the 11 is also a number of dreaminess. Its all abstract.

Now I will discuss your heart's desire number, sometimes called the soul urge. This is derived from your vowels in your name and indicates what motivates you the most, and what your deepest desires are. Funny enough, your heart's desire is also 11/2. Idealistic and spiritual concepts motivate you, and you would like to help others regarding your spiritual views, even religious, or psychic. Because you have an 11/2 expression/destiny AND a heart's desire, that is pretty heavy duty. You probably have a LOT of nervous tention and have a hard time coping in the cruel world we live in. Many do have a hard time but with thse 11's in your core, its a lot more difficult for you. Many times you may have a hard time with practicality and may be a dreamer. Not saying this in a negative sense because you are very spiritual and have the potential to be very psychic!

Okay I'll now get to your personality number which is derived from your consonants in your name. This shows how you appear to others but also indicates your deep down inner dreams. You have a 9 personality and others may see you as the humanitarian, selfless type. With the 11's in your core and the 9 personality, your inner dreams are enhanced regarding wanting peace and spirituality.

Now I'll get to your fate/power/maturity number which is derived from your expression and lifepath. You have a 7. Wow, except for 5, the other numbers in your core are incredibly spiritual. The fate number is the number that indicates what your wishes are and what will probably come to the surface once you know yourself better. The 7 is the number of needing to gain wisdom, unlike travelling abroad to get it like the 5, you seek solitude to do so. This is the number that gives you a desire to retreat, analyze and meditate. This is usually recognized after 30 but the underlying traits are always there. With what you have, to overcome the 14 lesson in your lifepath, you can do it by being very spiritual and gaining all the spiritual knowledge that you can! These are gifts if you ask me!

I will now get to what we call an inclusion table. This indicates your karmic lessons and hidden passions. Karmic lessons are lesson that you were supposed to master in previous lives but didn't, and hidden passions are special traits you had gained through prior lives. The average person has 1-3 karmic lessons, many times with 4 or more can indicate life being cut short in a previous life and I know that in my last life I passed away as a child, and I have 4. Anyway this is not about me, this is about you. Karmic lessons are found through missing numerical values of letters in your name and hidden passions are found through repeated numerical values in your name. Most people have only 1 hidden passion. Here is the table

Karmic lessons 1 6
Hidden Passion 5

Karmic lesson of 1 shows that independance can be hard for you, or initiating things, being an originator isn't easy for you even though you may have a desire to do so at times.

Karmic lesson of 6 indicates that keeping up with responsibility and duties is difficult for you, and with a 14/5 lifepath that will be extra hard. You have a lot of spiritual gifts and relying on those will help you overcome these.

Hidden Passion of 5 indicates you are very adventurous, a little too much at times, extremely curious, and with the lifepath it even enhances that. If used in a good way, you would make an excellent sales person. However, with the karmic lesson of 1, that could be a challenge.

Now I will get to your challenges, not the same as your kamic lessons. You have 4 challenges, the first one having the most affect until you are in your early 30's, second one from 30's to 50's, third one is the one you have from birth to death, hence main challenge, finally 4th one is the one from 50's onward. Interestingly enough, your first challenge is 0, and the rest 3 are 5. Actually in a way this may be a bit of a blessing in disguise. The 0 is what you are in now, aside from the 3rd challenge which I will explain in a sec. But the 0 challenge is actually the easiest one to have, instead of having one focused challenged, you have different minor ones from all directions. You can deal with those, with one focused one, its more difficult but that is my feeling on that. The 5 challenge, which you have as your main, your 2nd and 4th show that change, adventure and adaptation IS difficult for you, but your lifepath and hidden passion seem to make up for that. I am thinking you were given these challenges (your soul's choice) to moderate your lifepath and hidden passion. And it may be a good thing with the lesson of 14.

Now I will briefly talk about your pinnacles, your peaks in life. You have 4 of them, and your first pinnacle is 6 and you will have this until you are 31. This is a time for you to be family oriented and responsible. A time to work on that 6 karmic lesson you have. And your second one from 32-40 will be 11, you may find at this time your intuition is being strengthened, and this may be the time that you will find yourself to be incredibly spiritual. Just be careful not to be impractical when it comes to many things. Your third one from 41-49 is 8, and this is the time when you may want to actually gain power of some kind, but just be careful with how you use it. This may be business related. Your 4th pinnacle from 50-58 is once again 11... after that, no more peaks (that goes for everyone!)

I will now go over your lifepath periods, which is another flavor to your lifepath and there are 3 of them. Your first one until age 31 is 3. This gives you more of an expressive trait to your lifepath, perhaps even creative, which is an asset and does well with your 12 birthday vibration. Second one is from 32-58 also 3. Third one from 59+ is 8, which gives you a sense of power and a need for prosperity but again, be careful... since you are a spiritual person, you will be fine.

Finally I will talk about your current personal year. We all have 9 personal years, repeating from 1 to 9, and you are in year 4 currently. This is not a party time for you, this is a time to find order and foundation regarding your life. Not a time to start anything new, or to complete anything, just to stay organized.

I apologize if some of it is a bit runny because I am pretty tired but I wanted to get this out to you before the night was over. I will look at your natal chart (astrology) and get to that sometime. Hopefully tomorrow or Thursday. I will post it in the "Planets and Houses" section since that is the appropriate place for that!

Take care
Miriam

virinchi

Post by virinchi » Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:41 am

Hello Michelle Lynn Pettry ,

here's what i derive from the data you gave

you talk straight and that might sometimes hurt others.
you might sometimes have a strained relation with your mother
might have mutliple affairs but none will last long as you dont find anyone attracting you for long time

michelle2123

Post by michelle2123 » Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:17 pm

Wow Thanks Miriam! I just read my report and it sounds just like me. My intuition is getting so good that sometimes it scares me. But I don't really know how to control it.

Like I don't know how to tap into it when I want to. You know what I mean.

So far at the age of 25 I have been through alot of difficult times and When I was reading my karmic section of my report it kindof hit home. I became a mother at 17 yrs old and my daughters father was very abusive mentally and physically.

I left him when my daughter was 3 yrs old, I have been alone since. I became very independant. Me and my daughter have lived together alone for almost 6yrs now. And I've always been responsible but I did always give into cravings as spending and not budgeting my money.

Well finally this year I have got myself out of that habit and I am doing really well and I am not a spend a holic no more. lol!!! I finally got my act strait.

Relationships are the hardest for me, not trying to sound stuck on myself but I am a very attractive female but my love life is horrible. But look at this pattern with the number 4. I was with my daughters dad for 4 mnths and I got preggo with her. The first relationship I got into after I left her father only lasted for 4 months and then another relationship I got into after that one only lasted for 4 months. Isn't that strange.

So in the past say 6 yrs I have been in 4 relationships (see there is that 4 again) the 4th one is a great man that I let go, he is the one love that I pushed away. our timing was always very poor. I met him right when I got out of my relationship w/ boyfriend # 1 after my split from my daughters dad.

I was so confused and still heart broken I didn't know what I wanted to do and I took him on an emotionall roller coaster but I warned him ahead of time. I really hurt him. We had such a strong connection and we got back in touch a few months later and he was involed with someone and then he called me a month after that and I was involed with someone and he left me a message on my cell phone and the voicemail cut out before I got his whole #

And then I ended up getting my phone # changed because my current boyfriend wanted me to (i'm a dumba**) and I can't stop thinking of him and the last I heard of him was on that voicemail an year and a half ago.

I miss him so much. My "intution" is telling me that since I never called him back and he probaly tried to call me back and my number was changed he probably thought that me and the guy I was eith was really serious. But we weren't.

I want to find him so bad but I can't. I looked everywhere and still no luck. I am kindof praying to let the universe let us bump into eachother. I keep asking the universe to give me one more chace with him. The pain in my chest when I think of him is horrible and it literally hurts.

I met him in 2003. But I am not going to give up hope. I really want to see him so bad and I want to let him know that I didn't get his whole phone # . I love him and he never knew. And I know he loved me but never got a chance to tell me cause I never let him.

I don't want to grow old alone. I have been single for so long and living without a mate for so long that I am afraid that it's going to get stuck in stone. Alot of people tell me that I am to independant and my heart is to hard.

My heart isn't to hard I just haven't found the right person yet that I want to share that with. Actually my gut tells me that I did find him but I let him go.

Sorry so long.

Thankyou so much fot that report, I really appreciate it.

-Michelle :smt039

michelle2123

Post by michelle2123 » Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:59 pm

Miriam
I was just reading the report again trying to analize it. So this year I will probably be alone right. Basically this year I am supposed to get my life and finances and stuff organized? I was kindof afraid of that because my gut has been telling me the same thing, that this year "2005" is about getting my life together.

So far I quit smoking, quit partying (going out every weekend) quit spending and splurging. And have been more resopnsible. And I have done all this in 2005 so far. 2003 I was a wild child, 2004 I was too, but this year I have been like mother teresa LOL!!~!!. See I actually liked being single but now I don't like it no more I am lonley and my heart wants someone. So basically this year it's not going to happen huh?

-Michelle

mbs730

Post by mbs730 » Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:39 pm

Hi Michelle. Wow, I am so sorry for what you have been through. Thats a lot for anyone to handle. However yes, the 4 year is NOT a time to party. That is for certain. Next year is going to be a 5 year for you, and you may find yourself searching constantly, not being able to sit still. You may experience some new adventures. I am not sure if I will be able to get to it today because I haven't been feeling all that well :smt009 I am having problems with sleeping and I'm constantly aching. I am wondering if I have fibromyalgia but I promise to soon look at your astrological chart and see what I can come up with. I'll draw a progressed chart, and a solar return chart as well which will give you an idea of what to expect from your birthday this year to your birthday next. Hang in

Miriam

michelle2123

Post by michelle2123 » Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:48 pm

Thanks Miriam, I hope you feel better, I am sorry to hear you are not feeling good.

Have you been relaxing with your feet up? Drinking warm tea with some honey in it and doing breathing exercizes? Maybe even possibly reading? That's just a vision I got when I read your post , like I said I'm not that intuned with my intution but sometimes things just pop up. If you haven't done that I would try.

I hope you feel better and I appreciate it!

Thanks a bunch
-Michelle :smt050

mbs730

Post by mbs730 » Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:54 pm

Youre quite welcome Michelle. And your intuition is right. I am drinking nice warm tea before bed however I need to practice more on those breathing exercises and maybe reading a good relaxing book before bed might help! Have a good one!

Miriam

spiderwom

Please when u are feeling better I would love a reading

Post by spiderwom » Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:37 am

Hi! thankyou for your time and effort and sharing your knowledge. I would love an astrology reading as well as a numberolog readint when u have time. my birth name is Tawna sue Jamison and married name is tawna sue jamison.. born oct.27 4:09 am santa rosa ca.
1964. I think it might help me with some direction in my life.. anyway when and if u had time I would love it,,, thankyou Tawna

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:08 am

hello Tawna,
pls read the forum guidlines and psota new thread for request for reading. then its easier for people to keep track new topics this way.
thanks
swetha

sanjaykk

reading please

Post by sanjaykk » Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:23 pm

Hello my name is sanjay.k.k and I am new to this forum. I am very interested in numerology as well as astrology.Can you give me a reading?

My birthdate is : 16/07/1983 I was born at 7:30am in Trivandrum .Give me a reply plzzzzz

spiderwom

Iam sorry Swetha

Post by spiderwom » Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:12 am

I don't know how to sart a new thread.. sorry Tawna

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”